Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,049 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Mugabe An African Leader - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe An African Leader (3239 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe An African Leader by Kobojunkie: 2:25am On Feb 20, 2011
^^^^^ Rather than jumping in at the end of a conversation, might be best for you to, next time, actually spend some time following the conversation to understand why what was said, when, so you can know if it even makes sense to come in at all with your post there.
Re: Mugabe An African Leader by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 20, 2011
Save it Kobojunkie. I know exactly where you stand on the issue. With whitey.

So when are YOU going to compensate those whites by donating YOUR OWN land to them?

Or you're only happy to see blacks in Zimbabwe donate theirs?

Since you love whitey being ''in charge'' why not simply do what I suggested?

Or don't you and your folks own any land in your hometown?
Re: Mugabe An African Leader by Kobojunkie: 4:44am On Feb 20, 2011
ROFLMAO!!!

Like I have told you so many times over . . . . I do not share the issues you do with people of a different color. I respect people no matter what their skin color, race, or even religion, or belief. Stop trying to push your issues unto others. I really don't want what you have there . . . ROFLMAO!!
Re: Mugabe An African Leader by fstranger3(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2011
^^^

STFU self hater KObojunkie.

You are deluded! Stupidd, asinwin!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Smoking! (pix) / The 10 Most Incredible Weapon Systems Used By The Russian Army. / Stunning Photos Of Queen Elizabeth II From Cradle To Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.