Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,025 members, 7,970,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:43 PM

Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA (7597 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Ibrahim Abdulsalam, NAMA MD And Directors For N2.8b ‘theft’ / Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA by Elvin247(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2013
ANOTHER POLITICAL BROU-HAHA
Re: Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA by farem: 10:52am On May 24, 2013
emmysenior: [b][/b]

With the above statement; I see no reason why the NCAA should be scolded or has to be indicted.
[color=#990000]
POCKET QUACK LAWYER
Re: Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA by Guk: 11:17am On May 24, 2013
One question please: If that plane had crashed between 2 & 26th April 2013 when it didnt have proper clearance/documents to fly, would the Insurers have paid If No, then its an illegality & both Rivers State & Aviation Authourities would have to be blamed
Re: Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA by barroymails: 11:20am On May 24, 2013
Report of House of what? Representatives? Abeg, let me hear. House of Opposition! How wouldnt they support Amaechi for being opposed to President GEJ! Whatever House they are called, they should allow NAMA, FAAN, etc to do their jobs.
Re: Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA by luvinhubby(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2013
The same house that cleared Farouk Lawal of any wrongdoing after he was caught collecting bribe.
I laugh in Swahili.

1 Like

Re: Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA by HARDDON: 3:23pm On May 24, 2013
lies and counter lies.....i hail the ability of the masses to take all these dungs. from all these quarters.
and some goons would now sit at his work bench and analyse thrash from the lies he has been fed with.

and the circle continues

duff ma hat 9ja!
Re: Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA by andyanders: 4:00pm On May 24, 2013
emmysenior: [b][/b]

With the above statement; I see no reason why the NCAA should be scolded or has to be indicted.

Why not? I think you did not read the post or you require an interpreter to help educate you
Re: Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA by darlingbobo(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2013
You cannot keep a good man down forever. All na wash. Right from the beginning, I knew that all this jigri pokiri is political intimidation. I won't work.
Re: Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 24, 2013
thelastpope10: What did you expect from tambuwal? lol

Even Amaechi cannot clear himself. He has goofed big time. If he likes, let him get the reps to "clear" him 1000 times. The American company is already in trouble back in the USA because of this shaddy deal. Let the reps go and clear Amaechi in America na! Clowns.

It is sad that the reps are jobless and are using valuable time to play politics. Smh!
Let your Alamesiegha or whatever the spelling is to go there first after since he has been pardoned by GEJ.
Re: Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA by Smooyis(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2013
GEJ, GEJ, GEJ why has thou persecuted me - Amaechi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court / Wow, I Didn't Know Lagos, LP Gubernatorial Candidate Is So Hot! (Photos) / Photo: Osinbajo Leads APC Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.