Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,906 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility (16899 Views)

Unlimited Nigerian Worship For Those Of Us Overseas / The Best Of Youtube Uplifting Christian Praise And Worship Songs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by bannkiee: 5:03pm On May 26, 2013
Dolemite: It's 2013 and people are still this gullible...smh, I'll rather praise my doctor than some god that doesn't even exist...
I pray to God to open ur inner eyes so u can see
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by ayokenny37(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2013
I am a living testimony of God's wonder thru praise.

I give ridiculous praise to Him and He does miraculous things for me. Just like Solomon offered a thousand burnt sacrifices to God and He gave him an open check.

For u that u say there's no God, don't worry very soon sometin will apen to u and u ur self will admit that indeed there's a God who lives inside praise.

If only u understand the power and efficacy of praise

Ps 67, 2chr 20,

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by swtcharissa(f): 5:19pm On May 26, 2013
Dolemite: It's 2013 and people are still this gullible...smh, I'll rather praise my doctor than some god that doesn't even exist...
. The lord I serve have mercy on ur soul....o God...may ur soul b saved b4 ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ die,,,kai
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by swtcharissa(f): 5:26pm On May 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Praise and worship don't cure infertility. Medicine (specifically gynaecology) does.
. Sorry for ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊,n who gave doc's d idea,and who uses sperm T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ convert T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ a baby even without womb,grow up fast in d lord for there is no time

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Dolemite(f): 5:37pm On May 26, 2013
swtcharissa: . Sorry for ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊,n who gave doc's d idea,and who uses sperm T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ convert T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ a baby even without womb,grow up fast in d lord for there is no time
YOU need to grow up and stop believing fairy tales cheesy
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 26, 2013
Praise and worship to whom? No one deserves to be worshiped...ever!
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by UyiIredia(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2013
If you say God (generally understood) made the womb etc I'll agree. But praise and worship on their own do nothing since they don't rectify the anomalies in either intercourse or the reproductive systems preventing fertility. Gynaecologists do that.
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by ayokenny37(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2013
Who then created the reproductive system?

Who gave gynaecologists ability?

As you saying the God that gave Jehoshaphat and the children of judah victory just thru priase can heal a damaged womb also thru praise?

He can do all things.

Uyi Iredia: If you say God (generally understood) made the womb etc I'll agree. But praise and worship on their own do nothing since they don't rectify the anomalies in either intercourse or the reproductive systems preventing fertility. Gynaecologists do that.
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by salt1: 6:31pm On May 26, 2013
@op, I know you want to encourage people to praise God but please present the truth of God's word.
God isn't bribed by our praises to give us babies. That is not scriptural. We give God praise because it is right to do so and not because of what we hope to get from Him. It is attitudes like this that bring the Christian faith to ridicule: believe in Jesus and tomorrow, you will be a millionaire, all your enemies will be dead. No! Jesus is not a magic wand to get rich quick, get adorable babies and find a husband! He is Deity! He deserves worship.
God isn't an idol whom we appease. He is a loving Father who knows what is best for His children and He has the prerogative of answering our prayers with No, Wait or Yes.

"And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, He heareth us" 1 john 5: 14

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Sophiegurl(f): 6:47pm On May 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Praise and worship don't cure infertility. Medicine (specifically gynaecology) does.
Praise and worship cures ANYTHING. If it hasn't happen to u, it sure has for a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 26, 2013
Sophiegurl: u are lost and u need to be found. U mean with all happening around u, u still choose not to believe their is a GOD above all. I'll surely remember u in prayers.
My dear sister you don't have τ̲̅ȍ waste ur time telling her,when God decides nobody go tell am!
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by gothrones(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2013
Babymumsy: Are u for real? U nid to believe in God Almighty for greater experiences.He never fails!

With all the prayers that Nigerians have doled out in the past decades, why is Nigeria still a diseased country? Western countries are busy with technological advancements and you folks are still praying?

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 26, 2013
nony30: My dear sister you don't have τ̲̅ȍ waste ur time telling her,when God decides nobody go tell am!

"When God decides"...... Pathetic way of thinking!
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 26, 2013
Mad Cow:

I wonder whether she was singing praise and worship during intercourse as well..

Utter bollock.
ha ha ha ha mad cow grin[quote author=Mad Cow]

[b]I wonder whether she was singing praise and worship during intercourse as well..

Utter bollock.
ha ha ha ha mad cow grin
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Afromalaika(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2013
God is speaking...only the wise will listen.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by UyiIredia(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2013
ayo_kenny37: Who then created the reproductive system?

Who gave gynaecologists ability?

As you saying the God that gave Jehoshaphat and the children of judah victory just thru priase can heal a damaged womb also thru praise?

He can do all things.

Can you cite an actual instance where praise healed infertility ? Is this method readily reproducible and hence able to cure all fertility cases ? I state to you that the answer is no.
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Miraclefavor: 9:09pm On May 26, 2013
Of a truth..verily verily,you are a man of GOD.The spirit of discernment and revelation knowledge manifestation here!..This is a direct confirmation of the divine message in our church fellowship this morning..The WORD
Pls connect with me via benjamin4christjesus@yahoo.com GOD bless you sir!

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by kushsy: 9:38pm On May 26, 2013
naijacutee: There's scientific backing for this. Couples who are stressed/emotionally tense also find it difficult to conceive for several factors. First of all, the hormones which aid the monthly release of eggs for fertilisation are guided by a number of very very complex interactions between the brain, the pituary gland, and the adrenal glands (called the hypothalamic-pituary-gonadal axis). This means that subtle changes in the brain can affect this process, and make it a little bit more difficult to conceive. no one really understands how/why this happens, but it might be nature's way of protecting defenceless infants from hostile environments - who knows?.

This is why couples seeking children are often advised to relax, and try to avoid getting stressed. An open heart, with praise and gratitude can help people relax quickly.
. Whatabout a woman who ve lost her tubes due to ectopic pregnancy! Can she praise God and get a biological child..
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Ochason(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2013
kushsy: . Whatabout a woman who ve lost her tubes due to ectopic pregnancy! Can she praise God and get a biological child..
yes my dear she can still conceav a child .all things are possible to him that believes. secondly you can use the blood of jesus christ to ratify evry problem in ur body. can u prepar the blood?

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by papazini: 9:47am On May 27, 2013

 see. Who gave U̶̲̥̅̊ the air U̶̲̥̅̊ breathe?
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by somalia9: 10:01am On May 27, 2013
i feel like an idioot when people pray for victims of natural disasters, because i only send money. cheesy
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by gothrones(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2013
papazini:  see. Who gave U̶̲̥̅̊ the air U̶̲̥̅̊ breathe?

Zeus.
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Dolemite(f): 9:22pm On May 27, 2013
gothrones:

Zeus.
BLASPHEMY!! how dare you say that? I hope my goddess Sheeva (maker of the heavens and the earth) opens your inner inner eye to she that she alone is god almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by gothrones(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2013
^
Na lie! Do you know who Zeus is? The God of thunder and lighting. The God of Gods. The father of a billion bastard children. grin Abeg bone story o. No even try am at all at all.
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by Miraclefavor: 11:16pm On May 27, 2013
Double portion greetings!.Double portion 2013!.Winners for life!
Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by fharrisonfort(m): 6:15am On May 28, 2013
9ce write up

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility by jaycee(f): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2013
i simply wonder why pple cant learn to be polite or give constructive arguments, if praise and worship doesnt work for you, you can sleep in ur doctor's waiting room door. if you dont believe in God then your believe in what ever you believe in. if sex is more powerful than God by all means carry on. but by all means, try to give opinions without insults.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You / Why Did God "Kill" 42 Lads Merely For Saying Elisha Was Bald? / Did Jesus Dance And Sing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.