Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,023 members, 7,922,478 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:15 AM

Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) (67314 Views)

Aregbesola Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Squats In His Palace. See Photos / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by HolyTruth: 3:12pm On May 24, 2013
iHustle:

Thank you my brother. Like Prof. Achebe said, "you cannot tell me who I am". Yoruba historians have tried to distort Edo history. Thank God for Oba Erediauwa ans his book.

Prince Ekaladerhan became the king of Ife and said to himself "imadoduwa", meaning "I did not miss the path to glory". Oduduwa is the Yoruba corruption of Imadoduwa. the word Oduduwa has no meaning in both Edo and Yoruba languages. The Yoruba story of Oduduwa is more like a fable.

The ancestor of we Edos is Idu. The first king of Benin was Obagodo who was the first of the Ogisos. The lineage continues till this very day.

Nice one.

But do you know that Idu migrated from Enugu Aguleri. Eze Chukwuemeka Eri..the present Iduu of Igbo land the greatgrand son of Eri personally showed me the portion where the Edo's started their journey from. ERI is the prognator of the Igbo race.

I am not making this up. I am speaking from fact. You may wanna make more research...also check the link below.
www.igbofriendsofisrael.com
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by bokohalal(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2013
Ile-Ife:
Look at those machineries, look at their faces, White people have been using Mallams against us for centuries

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1121579_293831_10201273874108616_185131635_n_jpg1479ea8098c8c05b4599fc3eb0f46fa1[/img]

Most likely members of the Hausa Constabulary that the British used to bully stubborn Nigerian natives.
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by nellaluv(f): 3:14pm On May 24, 2013
Thank you all for your contribution. What a wonderful and educative history. Nigeria is rich in history and culture. PhysiCQed must be a learned professor of some sort. Everyone was waiting for his input before concluding. Much respect sir.
Ok, as you were tongue
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by babanaba: 3:15pm On May 24, 2013
luluosas: I though I have little information of the event during his reign but, my grand father that was born during his time is still alive till date.
Are you for real?It means he should be not less than 125 years old.What did he tell you about the event?Please tell us!!
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2013
HolyTruth:

Nice one.

But do you know that Idu migrated from Enugu Aguleri. Eze Chukwuemeka Eri..the present Iduu of Igbo land the greatgrand son of Eri personally showed me the portion where the Edo's started their journey from. ERI is the prognator of the Igbo race.

I am not making this up. I am speaking from fact. You may wanna make more research...also check the link below.

SHUT UP JEWWWWW! angry angry angry angry

source: www.igboslaveofisrael.com
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by babanaba: 3:18pm On May 24, 2013
HolyTruth:

Nice one.

But you know that you are telling a bloody lie?!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Policewoman(f): 3:20pm On May 24, 2013
VERY RICH PIECE OF HISTORY. I love History.
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Felixadded(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2013
Azone:
YES cheesy I am saying your were born out of our Prince...Dont take it personal, just like many yoruba names with benin meaning. Eko has no yoruba meaning. It means Settlement in EDO

We have a story, rich culture and if you check your stories and ours you will find holes in yours even you cannot explain.
For instance Yorubas belief Oduduwa came from sky, with a bird and corn and sand I guess. He started life in yoruba land right? Did he meet people on ground? How did he multiply?

Our own story is not clear on how Life started, We belief our son came to you with those things becos we were more civilized back then.

I can't stop laughing! And do you wanna know why? U're amazingly amazing in script writing! Ur script is quite fascinating n to be candid, u're good at it. However, I found it hard to believe ur assertions, bcoz, it contradicted what I read about the Benin's.
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 24, 2013
Policewoman, you said policemen of those days didn't wear shoes, did they take "something" like their counterparts of today?
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

SHUT UP! ITS JUST A DESIGN! STOP FORGING FAKE CONNECTIONS! PLEASE! angry

You are extremely ignorant.

Fake connections indeed. Maybe if you opened a book for once in your ignorant life you would find numerous 'connections', Dummy.
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by mamazita1(f): 3:31pm On May 24, 2013
omosexy1: This will make a fantastic movie. Do know why our history are not portrayed on pictures so that our children can learn. What we have are stupid I LOVE YOU MOVIES and now afrocandy has added nudity to it.
A movie on this is currently being shot by Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen called 'Invasion 1897'. It is amazing. You guys should watch out for it. The British invade Benin, exiled the Oba and took away many priceless artefacts including the famous Ivory mask (of Queen Idia) used as Festac '77 mascot! You are right its about time we use film to tell our history but most times producers with these intentions face bottlenecks. Also the issue of sponsorship. A movie on this kind of topic should not be funded by an individual. What happened to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism? The Government of Edo state? Not to mention highly place sons and daughters of the Great Bini kingdom? It is not enough to blame Nollywood producers who use their hard earned personal cash to shoot commercial films they know will sell. They have to be supported.Anyway,Check out the trailer of the movie here http://www.nollywoodaccess.com/2096

Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by HolyTruth: 3:32pm On May 24, 2013
babanaba:
But you know that you are telling a bloody lie?!

Dude...if you are learned, then the right thing is to disprove me. If you don't have any fact, then the best thing to do is to keep quite and stay quiet until you have some facts.

As I speak I have a thousand and one facts to support my claims.

At a single search on nairaland I was able to pull up this particular link...Now the researcher in question is not even a nigerian. So if you have any beaf take it to him or deal with it. Thx

See link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1149957/anambra-ancestral-home-igalas
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You are extreme.ly stu.pid and ignorant.

Fake connections indeed. Maybe if you opened a book for once in your ignorant life you would find numerous 'connections', Dummy.

ABEG YOU ARE TEACHING ME?!! THIS IS MY SIDE-PROFFESSION! angry angry angry angry

stop polluting our TRibal LIneages with fake forged israeli and Egyptian connections! angry angry angry angry

Im not only sure, I KNOW FOR A FACT that I read more books or thesis than you or most Nairalanders for that matter, when it comes to such topics. please dont argue with me.

I used to think you were on the right direction. it seems you are on the path to sheephood too. . angry

2 Likes

Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Dee60: 3:33pm On May 24, 2013
That was then, when officers did not know about Egunje!
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by babanaba: 3:35pm On May 24, 2013
On betrayal I think what people are referring to as betrayal is the fact that they did not keep to the Kings direction of making sure the strangers were prevented from entering the palace without hurting them.Rather they killed them.
Or maybe people also ascribe it to the fact that some ethnic groups in now Delta state(Urhobos and Itsekiris) one of the Kingdoms founded by a Benin Oba many years before ,convinced the British that the Kingdom be removed so they can get access to the hinterlands.It could be that a betrayal was ascribed to that since they were supposed to be loyal to Benin Kingdom.You know people can come up with so many stories back then when words of mouth where more common in getting news.

On the hat what I suspect is that the King might have gone to exile without anything so he decided to make use of what he had or what he was provided by the British.

As fro who was already in contact with the Portuguese-that is between the Benin Kingdom and Lagos..With what I know a then Oba around 15 century was the first to speak Portuguese i.e "Potoki" ,his son became an Ambassador to Portugal.

On the influence of Benin and Neighbouring palaces even in the Delta the Olu of Iteskiri was a prince from Benin.
On why the Oba was conquered-There is a particular tribe that likes attacking others on the internet but in real life they wouldn't dare open their mouth.Educate yourself if you can with the few lines I'm going to write.
The British had a higher fire power;they did it to the Azantis in Ghana,it was done to the Zulus in in SA.Whatever goes up must come down.Civilizations have risen and have been crushed.But,the Benin Kingdom in spite of this the Kingdom survived and preserve her heritage.
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Mudley313: 3:38pm On May 24, 2013
PhysicsQED: Agho Obaseki did not betray Oba Ovonramwen as far as I know. Before the invasion, and even while Oba Ovoramwen was still a prince, Agho Obaseki and the Oba were close, and after Oba Ovonramwen became king, he made Agho a member of the Iweguae society in the palace (a palace society composed of the Oba's personal attendants) by creating the new title of Obaseki. After the British invasion and the occupation of Benin City, when the Oba and several of his followers were still in the forests and keeping away from the occupied capital city, Agho Obaseki surrendered to the British. Agho Obaseki and a few other chiefs who had already surrendered repeatedly sent messengers to find and contact the Oba to plead with him to surrender and give himself up. Eventually he did, and he (Oba Ovonramwen) came back into the city voluntarily with several of his wives and a large group of people following him, and surrendered. After the trial and Oba Ovonramwen's deportation to Calabar, Agho Obaseki was chosen by the British as one of several chiefs who would act as "paramount chiefs" over the Bini in the administrative system the British set up. Later, because of his personal qualities such as his intelligence and cooperativeness, they made him vice president (initially the British vice consul was president) and eventually president of the "Benin Native Council" that they set up, and he came to have a lot of influence and power.

In the period between Oba Ovonramwen's exile and the restoration of the monarchy under Oba Eweka II, the British administrators came to have a high opinion of Agho Obaseki as a native administrator. Before the death of Oba Ovonramwen, the colonial system of "paramount chiefs" had already become unpopular and the people running it were viewed as somewhat corrupt and inefficient. When the British decided to concede to the idea of restoring the monarchy (while Oba Ovonramwen was still alive), there was serious consideration of Agho Obaseki being made Oba by the British. What Obaseki's view on possibly becoming Oba was isn't all that clear but apparently he rejected the idea (though there are differing accounts - one account suggests that Obaseki really was trying to become Oba, and that the Ezomo (who was his relative) at the time pledged his support for the idea).

Eventually, in 1914, Oba Ovonramwen passed away in Calabar, and not long after, the Iyase from Oba Ovonramwen's reign, Okizi, passed away. The British conceded to the restoration of the monarchy as had been discussed before the death of Oba Ovonramwen, and prince Aiguobasimwin acceded to the throne as Oba Eweka II a few months after Oba Ovonramwen's death. Apparently, Oba Eweka II was already opposed to Agho Obaseki even when he was a prince, but installed him as Iyase anyway. Later, there were some significant disagreements between Oba Eweka II and his Iyase, Agho Obaseki, and they didn't really get along. This tension between Oba Eweka II and his Iyase, and the fact that there was serious talk of Agho Obaseki possibly being made a king over the Bini when Oba Ovonramwen was in exile, might be the source of the idea of a "betrayal." But as far as I can tell there was no actual betrayal during the invasion.

Mudley313:
Whilst Britain set about making Benin safe for the olfactory nerves of long-barred merchandisers, Ologbosere persisted in the bush for more than two years. He was finally snared with the connivance of some local tribal chiefs keen to do business with the new boss. Tried on June 27 — just one day before his actual execution; the verdict, of course, foreordained — Ologbosere was damned by those chiefs’ testimony that the strike force he had led back in 1897 to precipitate the intervention “was not sent to kill white men — and we therefore decide that according to native law his life is forfeited.”

Ologbosere said otherwise, to no avail:

The king told me that he had heard that the white men were coming to fight with him, and that I must get ready to go and fight the white men...when all the people called the mass meeting at Benin City and selected me to go and fight the white men, I went. I had no palaver with the white men before. The day I was selected to go from Benin City to meet the white men all the chiefs here present were in the meeting, and now they want to put the whole thing on my shoulders.

Great Britain’s punitive expedition also resulted in the capture of many hundreds of metal objects scattered to European museums and collections — collectively known as the Benin Bronzes. Nigeria, and the successor obas of Benin, have for decades besought their return in vain.

What I can deduce from physic's post and the bolded above is that, although it's debatable that obaseki actually directly betrayed ovonramwen, ovonranmwen's son-in-law ologbosere was definitely used as the scape goat...obaseki probably negotiated with the british to spare the kings life in exchange of forfeiting his crown; whether ovoramwen was decieved to come out of hiding is what i don't know, but at the end it was obaseki who got all the gains (from the local side) in the aftermath of the kingdom's destruction

Chief Agho Obaseki

1 Like

Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by babanaba: 3:41pm On May 24, 2013
HolyTruth:

Dude...if you are learned, then the right thing is to disprove me. If you don't have any fact, then the best thing to do is to keep quite and stay quiet until you have some facts.

As I speak I have a thousand and one facts to support my claims.

At a single search on nairaland I was able to pull up this particular link...Now the researcher in question is not even a nigerian. So if you have any beaf take it to him or deal with it. Thx

See link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1149957/anambra-ancestral-home-igalas
You know you are the most learned person on earth.You are more learned than everyone on this forum.
You said..I quote you "the present Iduu of Igbo land the greatgrand son of Eri personally showed me the portion where the Edo's started their journey from".Is he a Nigerian or not?Besides a Kingdom that stated over a thousand years ago how come or what can you show to prove that they moved from that portion.
Please don't bring you arrogances and ignorance into this.Apart from what do on a daily base history is one of my hobbies.

1 Like

Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ABEG YOU ARE TEACHING ME?!! THIS IS MY SIDE-PROFFESSION! angry angry angry angry

stop polluting our TRibal LIneages with fake forged israeli and Egyptian connections! angry angry angry angry

Im not only sure, I KNOW FOR A FACT that I read more books or thesis than you or most Nairalanders for that matter, when it comes to such topics. please dont argue with me.

I used to think you were on the right direction. it seems you are on the path to sheephood too. . angry
Pagan 9ja, I used to think it was only Eurocentric scholars that link our rich cultural heritage to Egypt and Israe so as to easily link it to Europe which is not far from these two countries. I never knew Africans could follow this Hamitic hypothesis.

1 Like

Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
No doubt, the Bini have a rich cultural heritage. Their influence is felt among their immediate and distant neighbours. Their expeditions among the Igbo in Onitsha, Ogwashi-Ukwu, Isselu-Ukwu, Agbor, Asaba and other towns in the Igbo speaking parts of Delta State led to the enthronement of monarchical system of government. Prior to this period, the Igbo had no kings but practised village democracy that is at best described as being accephalous. (Forget all these shouts of Igwe! in their movies). It is believed that the title of the king of Onitsha, "Obi", is a corruption of the title of the king of Benin, "Oba."

Among the Yoruba, the influence is so much in the titles of kings, dresses, names, etc. The immediate neighbour of the Bini in Yorubaland, Ifon, bears name like Ojomo (a corruption of Ozomo). In Owo, their king, Oba Victor Olagbegi wears beaded dresses on certain occasions. In Ondo Town, their king's title, "Osemewe", is Bini. In Lagos, "Eko" used to call the place is a Bini word meaning a war camp. The place was where warriors of Benin settled during a long expedition. It was not uncommon for the Oba of Benin to personal lead his people to wars but this changed when one of them died doing that.

Point of correction,mister,Igbo had PRIEST KINGS and not MONARCHS like you Benin do. If Benin was so powerful and influential how come the so called less powerful Igbo get to influence them ? How come the Onichas and Anioma doesn't speak Benin language ? How come the Igbo language made its way all the way into Benin territory ? How come you Benin are using Igbo inventions ? Obi is the corruption of Oba but for some weird reasons this corruption is exclusive to the Igbo. All the small groups in Benin never had this issue. You people need to stop deceiving yourselves in believing you have some influence over anybody. Benin culture will be extinct in no time.
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Look at this little kid born yesterday. You think because you read one or two dodgy pamphlets you're now an authority in African history? Tell us the books you've read. Have you read Cheikh Anta Diop? Chancellor Williams? Basil Davidson? Olumide Lucas? Molefi Kete Ashante? Martin Bernal? WHO EXACTLY have you read in African history? Tell us.
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Pagan 9ja, I used to think it was only Eurocentric scholars that link our rich cultural heritage to Egypt and Israe so as to easily link it to Europe which is not far from these two countries. I never knew Africans could follow this Hamitic hypothesis.

DUDE, you do not know the meaning of the now discredited Hamitic Hypothesis. That was a racist ideology which posited that developments in Africa were driven by non African influences. That is VERY different from the 'Afrocentric' consensus which posits that developments in Africa and beyond centered on interraction and relationships between settled AFRICAN communities in the Nile Valley/Levant with AFRICAN communities in Africa. Big big difference. The Hamitic Hypothesis posits that Egypt was a 'caucasoid/semitic' civilization. The Afrocentric thesis submits that Ancient Egypt was a BLACK AFRICAN civilization. So whatever we gained from or gave to Egypt, it was with regard to our fellow black Africans not foreigners.
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by HolyTruth: 3:52pm On May 24, 2013
babanaba:
You know you are the most learned person on earth.You are more learned than everyone on this forum.
You said..I quote you "the present Iduu of Igbo land the greatgrand son of Eri personally showed me the portion where the Edo's started their journey from".His he a Nigerian or not?Besides a Kingdom that stated over a thousand years ago how come or what can you show to prove that they moved from that portion.
Please don't bring you arrogances and ignorance into this.Apart from what do on a daily base history is one of my hobbies.
He personally told me that the edo's migrated from Enugu aguleri and showed me the area where they migrated from..I don't have that recorded.
So the appropriate thing to do is to try to prove him either wrong or right..and after I saw ur earlier post I did a little research on nairaland and discovered the link I posted.
Now...I personally don't think there is anything to gain from the bini's or the binin kingdom for me to make up such claim...
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by dapachez: 3:52pm On May 24, 2013
obi caleb: that is the norm of the bini poeple,,,we know them
and what exactly do you mean? Please enlighten us
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by babanaba: 3:55pm On May 24, 2013
dapachez: and what exactly do you mean? Please enlighten us
You know he has nothing to tell.
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by bokohalal(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Point of correction,mister,Igbo had PRIEST KINGS and not MONARCHS like you Benin do. If Benin was so powerful and influential how come the so called less powerful Igbo get to influence them ? How come the Onichas and Anioma doesn't speak Benin language ? How come the Igbo language made its way all the way into Benin territory ? How come you Benin are using Igbo inventions ? Obi is the corruption of Oba but for some weird reasons this corruption is exclusive to the Igbo. All the small groups in Benin never had this issue. You people need to stop deceiving yourselves in believing you have some influence over anybody. Benin culture will be extinct in no time.

The person you quoted is not Bini.

How come most Nigerian Fulanis speak Hausa?
How come the Barbarians took almost all of Roman culture like religion,language and political title like Kaiser(Ceaser)?
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by dapachez: 4:03pm On May 24, 2013
Rexxie:
Awe Uhundan na khin..Awa li'ee
avan wa gbole uhuki owa khin
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 24, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Go read your history, I may not explain anything to you because I'm tired of the way the Igbo approach issues like this. What influence in particular do the Igbo have on the Bini? The Bini conquered them but didn't change their language. This is just like the Fulani who conquered the Hausa politically but the Hausa conquered them linguistically. Tell any expression in Edo that came from the Igbo, as you claim.
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 24, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Go read your history, I may not explain anything to you because I'm tired of the way the Igbo approach issues like this. What influence in particular do the Igbo have on the Bini? The Bini conquered them but didn't change their language. This is just like the Fulani who conquered the Hausa politically but the Hausa conquered them linguistically. Tell any expression in Edo that came from the Igbo, as you claim.
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Syenite(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2013
:oHow did they find their way to Calabar? Did they trek?
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:

The Igbo and the Bini use a lot of similar words....check it dude.
Re: Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) by nijanigga: 4:17pm On May 24, 2013
Pictures in 18th century in Nigeria,very doubtful? 18th century means from 1700 to 1799.
https://www.google.com/search?q=oba+ovonramwen&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=j4WfUZSpNIWQ8wSUhIHgAg&sqi=2&ved=0CDEQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=619#facrc=_&imgrc=BkuAzfFW9TOD4M%3A%3BtJZuJZF-B8NNDM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimg.modernghana.com%252Fimages%252Fcontent%252FOba%252520Ovonramwen.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.modernghana.com%252Fnews%252F423670%252F1%252Fnigeria-must-tell-holders-of-looted-artefacts-that.html%3B224%3B290

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death / Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.