Stats: 3,196,713 members, 7,962,296 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here - Events (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here (48630 Views)

10th Month Birthmates Meet-up Zone (perfect 10s) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / People Born In May, meet ur birthmates here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2008
saucekid:

shey ma birthday mate never know say[b] she [/b]  grin grin grin ;Dgo show?
Ojukokoro,must your bday mate be a she? angry angry shocked shocked
Hope you have no hidden agenda,it's all good though cos I know you're looking for some sista to shower gifts on
Abi I lie  wink wink?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2008
fab509:

who else's sept. 5th?

Your Sept 5th mates are Radiant and Sizmo
Welcome aboard Fab
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by igbonla(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
rasputinn:
igbonla da?

I dey here, my brother.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2008
igbonla:

I dey here, my brother.

You were missing in action for a spell,I know you've been busy making money
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2008
Hey all
How's your weekends turning out
Just woke from sleep meself wink wink wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by fab509: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2008
weekend's going great!
how'z everybody doing?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2008
Had a wonderful time in the house of the Lord
Anybody had a similar experience
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by fab509: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2008
yea. i did.
i also learned more today that "nothing can seperate you from the love of Jesus Christ".
not sin, not ur past, not ur present lifestyle, whenever u make d decision to find him, he'll always be there for you.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by lekanbill(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2008
I was on the 1st day of sept.
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2008
Hi Lekan
Hw you doin'
Welcome to the thread specially dedicated to the coolest peeps on the planet
Yea I'm talking about september peeps
Everybody say uuuhun uuhun
You know we rock like no other
Proceed to take your seat
It's aisle seat 3C,two other Sept 1 bday mates are already seated and waiting for ya
They are Ayeesh and Wolexontop
Enjoy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2008
fab509:

yea. i did.
i also learned more today that "nothing can seperate you from the love of Jesus Christ".
not sin, not your past, not your present lifestyle, whenever u make d decision to find him, he'll always be there for you.

WORD
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2008
  A JOKE ABOUT THE BEST KNOWN MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD

[b]There was a man named Sulio and Sulio knew EVERYONE in the whole world!!! Once when Sulio got a new job, Sulio says to his new boss, "Boss, I know everyone in the whole world!" His boss doesn't believe him, so he says "No you do not know everyone in the whole world" but Sulio says "Yes I do!" so Sulio's boss says "Well prove it!" then Sulio says "Pick someone,  and I know them!" 
Well Sulio's boss thinks for a minute and then comes up with a name. "Tom Selleck! I bet you don't know Tom Selleck!" Sulio says "Tom Selleck! Tom and I were in boy scouts together when we were kids!" but Sulio's boss says "No you weren't!" then Sulio says "Yes we were!" so they fly to Hollywood and drive up to Tom Selleck's house. Sulio knocks on the door and Tom Selleck answers and Sulio goes "Tom!!!" and Tom goes "Sulio!" and they hug and catch up for 30 minutes and Sulio's boss can't believe it. But then he thinks "Well that could happen, it's just one person," so he tells Sulio and Sulio says "OK, pick somebody else!"

This time Sulio's boss has someone in mind! "The president,George Bush ! You don't know George Bush!" but Sulio says "Oh yes I do! George W and I were on debate team together in college!" Sulio's boss says "No you weren't!" and Sulio says "Yes we were!" so they fly to Washington and they catch up with the President at a press conference. They work their way through the crowd until Sulio get's close enough to catch Bush's eye and waves "George!" and the President waves "Sulio!" and after the press conference they hug and catch up for 30 minutes and Sulio's boss is stunned-- he can't believe it. But then he thinks "Well that's just two people in one country-- that doesn't mean he knows everyone in the whole world!" so he tells Sulio and Sulio says "OK, pick someone out of the world spectrum and I know them!"

And Sulio's boss knows just who to pick so he says "The Pope! You do not know the Pope!" and Sulio says "The Pope! The Pope BAPTIZED me!" and Sulio's boss says "No he didn't!" and Sulio says "Yes he did!" so they fly to Rome where the Pope is giving Mass in front of hundreds of thousands of people. They work their way through the crowd-- without much luck-- so Sulio says "Boss, we're never going to get there together through all these people so I tell you what--I'll work my way up there and when I do, I'll give you a sign that shows you I know the Pope!" and he leaves. Well Sulio's boss waits and waits and waits and just when he's about to give up, he sees the Pope come out onto the balcony and right there beside him is Sulio!

Shortly afterwards, Sulio's boss passes out. Sulio comes back and finds his boss passed out and he fans him and says "Boss! Boss! Wake up!" and when his boss comes to, he asks "Boss what happened?" Sulio's boss looks at Sulio and says "OK, I can see Tom Selleck. I can see George Bush,  hell, I can even take the Pope! But when somebody standing next to me asks 'Who's that up there with Sulio?' that's a little more than I can take
[/b]
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by fab509: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
sulio, thats a good one,
i wonder how he does it?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2008
fab509:

sulio, thats a good one,
i wonder how he does it?

Don't sweat it
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by akanni(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2008
Hi folks,i'm actually coming in after a very long absence and i am happy to say i am also a septmeber bloke, 25 to be exact.
Do i have a mate up in here?
please holler!
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2008
akanni:

Hi folks,i'm actually coming in after a very long absence and i am happy to say i am also a septmeber bloke, 25 to be exact.
Do i have a mate up in here?
please holler!

Hi Akanni
Welcome to the thread for the coolest people born in the coolest month
You are actually the first to represent sept 25th,so you gotta look out for your aburos
Enjoy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2008
Hi peeps

Just a quick update,
Every date in september has been represented thus far with the exception of 2,12,18 and 24,so where are the peeps born on these days,come hop on the fun train wink wink wink
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmm had a very hectic day,gettin ready to live the office
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by scubagirl: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hei, happy people! Me am 23rd, A big holla @ Franklinog. N @ saucekid not 2 worry, Trust that your b-mate will show up real soön. @ U rasputinn, well done bloke***
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2008
scubagirl:

Hei, happy people! Me am 23rd, A big holla @ Franklinog. N @ saucekid not 2 worry, Trust that your b-mate will show up real soön. @ You rasputinn, well done bloke***

Hei you scubagirl,r u in2 scuba diving or somethin?
Well I can see you've taken time to flip thru the pages of the thread,you know a bmate already,
look out for more,much love to you
Please proceed to first class and take your reserved seat
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2008
What's y'all plans fi de weekend?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by chinesedoll(f): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hi all
I am September 21st grin grin
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2008
chinesedoll:

Hi all
I am September 21st grin grin

Hi dolly
Where've you been?
Well it'sgood to see you on the coolest thread for the coolest peeps;SEPTEMBER PEEPS
You and Adeola81 are currently representing the 21st babies
Do plz flip thru the preceding pages and get up to speed on wat we're doing here
Enjoy
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by chinesedoll(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2008
can u just pls summarise wat u guys re doin here
thanx tongue tongue tongue
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2008
With six weeks and one day to our beloved month,how many o' y'all av found your bmates and/or found your favourites on the thread.
Plz prepare to show some love to whoever you decide on
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2008
chinesedoll:

can u just please summarise what u guys re doin here
thanx tongue tongue tongue

My last post above will suffice plus you can check page 1 of this thread
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2008
Hi all
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2008
Here's welcoming all of us to a new week
May it be sunny side up for y'all through the week
May your bread be buttered and your tea be sugared/honeyed
Have a succesful ,safe  and generally blessed week ahead
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:08am On Jul 22, 2008
Hi y'all
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2008
This is to remind our september brovas and sistas that have yet to rep their dates on this thread that we're still waitingg for 'em to hop on the train cos our month is just around the corner
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2008
Hey stillwater,please don't let the water be too stiiiiiiiiiiiill
where art thou sista?
Re: Born In September? Find Your Birthmates Here by rasputinn(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2008
HOPE THIS JOKE IS CLEAN ENOUGH

A man and a woman were waiting at the hospital
donation center.

Man: "What are you doing here today?"

Woman: "Oh, I'm here to donate some blood.
They're going to give me $5 for it."

Man: "Hmm, that's interesting. I'm here to
donate sperm, myself. But they pay me $250."

The woman looked thoughtful for a moment and
they chatted some more before going their
separate ways.

Several months later, the same man and woman
meet again at the donation center.

Man: "Oh, hi there! Here to donate blood again?"

Woman: (shaking her head with mouth closed)
"Mmm mmm."

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply)

Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Ugandan Couple Drive In Open Truck After Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos