Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support (11551 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by konn: 1:35pm On May 24, 2013
my best actress so far carry go jare mercy notthing do u i dey ur side
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by konn: 1:36pm On May 24, 2013
Akpa ife: Ashawo nollywood

haters go and die
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by IYANGBALI: 1:36pm On May 24, 2013
Horseband snatcher
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by DJDOLA(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2013
DEAR GOD
wit all d prayer and fasting all because I can
Have mercy johnson on my bed even if is
Just one night..but God u do not allow it 2
Happen..now I don't want mj anymore because. She as a baby..pls lord can u transfer my prayer 2 nadia buhari..if u do it for me I will pay more money into my pastor bank acc..
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by hikmoj(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2013
(Ooo yawu waame, ohomorihi oyapewu)in her dialect Ebira which means>we've heard thanks may God b wit u
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Bofemsky(f): 1:58pm On May 24, 2013
991: @mercy johnson

Back to location after few months of giving birth? Jeeeez! Are you broke or what? Did your husband travel out ?
Personally, as an elder, i think Your newborn needs you now more than elvis chucks and co.
So because she don born now, she no go work again? If she dey work for bank or Goverment office, no be 3months maternity leave them go give am? Ewu like you! Nonsense.
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by soyad: 1:59pm On May 24, 2013
Welcome back .
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Bofemsky(f): 2:01pm On May 24, 2013
991:

Is she a civil servant
So because she is not a civil servant, she must stay @ home for 1 year?
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by supaeagles(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: What does she do sef? Does she work on nairaland?
Yes, she provides wonderful mammary visual pleasures to some NL patrons and administrators
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Akpaife(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2013
Valto: akpa amu! u don bed her ... even ur in next life u would never get the chance...
U furstrated n jobless fool am better dan u n ur ashawo nollywood u guys cnt be in d same level wt me even in d next. World
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by akdjr(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2013
We all love you.....Egbira queen
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by omodapson(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2013
How is this news? Me too is thanking all my fans grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by hikmoj(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Horseband snatcher
e don snatch ur man b4 or na ur HORSEband b dat edo man wey e marry?
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by hikmoj(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2013
Akpa ife: Ashawo nollywood
who b saint 4 nollywood?na saint obi?abi na u won marry am b4?e chop ur money &go marry anoda prsn?
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by prettyjafar: 7:02pm On May 24, 2013
Marthakings:

Tap sense na.... Only a fool will hate on mercy johnson... She is perfect and descent... Na her fault say she package wella ni?
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by chocofizzy(f): 11:20pm On May 24, 2013
All the̶̲̥̅̊ bad belle wa full dis nairaland watin I know be say MJ Ȋ̝̊̅§ ♍Ɣ role model, I ℓ♥√ع her so much aπϑ wish to be in location with her one day. MJ plz ♍Ɣ rgds to Purity baby aπϑ Ūя̲̅ hubby.
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 24, 2013
MJ back to the field? **Pheew

Now the Prince her husband would be keepin' tabs on Majid n' co tapping MJ's boøty - And when that happens......Pls Muky honey dont hesitate to post the breakup news!

Good Actress though
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 24, 2013
DJDOLA: DEAR GOD
wit all d prayer and fasting all because I can
Have mercy johnson on my bed even if is
Just one night..but God u do not allow it 2
Happen..now I don't want mj anymore because. She as a baby..pls lord can u transfer my prayer 2 nadia buhari..if u do it for me I will pay more money into my pastor bank acc..

Muky Is this the kinda Species u guys breed On here?

When T.B Joshua dey find Customers to heal for Ikotun.
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Nobody: 5:31am On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:
Tap sense na.... Only a fool will hate on mercy johnson... She is perfect and descent... Na her fault say she package wella ni?

^^^^^^^
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Nobody: 5:32am On May 25, 2013
El Guapo: MJ back to the field? **Pheew

Now the Prince her husband would be keepin' tabs on Majid n' co tapping MJ's boøty - And when that happens......Pls Muky honey dont hesitate to post the breakup news!

Good Actress though

lol stop being a hater. grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Nobody: 8:40am On May 25, 2013
Bofemsky: So because she don born now, she no go work again? If she dey work for bank or Goverment office, no be 3months maternity leave them go give am? Ewu like you! Nonsense.

i blame ur porch monkey mother for conceiving instead of swallowing you, put your head between your legs...and shove....anuofia!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Niva: 3:42pm On May 25, 2013
momodub: winkwe don hear thank you too mercy
hey,dat was uncalled for
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Niva: 3:43pm On May 25, 2013
semit: what kind of posture be that?
wat do you mean
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Niva: 3:46pm On May 25, 2013
LesbianBoy: Shameless husband snatcher angry angry angry
you ar a goat for sayin such,bad belle.
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Niva: 3:49pm On May 25, 2013
991: @mercy johnson

Back to location after few months of giving birth? Jeeeez! Are you broke or what? Did your husband travel out ?
Personally, as an elder, i think Your newborn needs you now more than elvis chucks and co.
fool,i tink she hates been ideal lyk you nd secondly becous she loves her job.
Re: Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 27, 2013
Niva: fool,i tink she hates been ideal lyk you nd secondly becous she loves her job.

another brainless porch monkey!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe Apama" Traditional Marriage Photos / Oprah Winfrey Has 12 Weeks To Live? / Popular Naija Instagram Girl Licks Cossy Orjiakor Big B00bs In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.