Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? (5218 Views)

Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) / What Exactly Do You Gain After Watching Po,rn?? / Ladies,do U Like Guys Staring At Ur Body Lustfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Confirmbabe(f): 8:18am On May 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Do you have her number?
Yeah i do embarassed
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Mynd44: 8:25am On May 27, 2013
Confirmbabe:
Yeah i do embarassed
Then ask her yourself
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Confirmbabe(f): 9:11am On May 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Then ask her yourself
Ya know i'm a lady,she would'nt answer me. Please Mynd oginni? Fimile boo undecided
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Mynd44: 9:16am On May 27, 2013
Confirmbabe:
Ya know i'm a lady,she would'nt answer me. Please Mynd oginni? Fimile boo undecided
Ask her first...she might just answer
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by UyiIredia(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2013
Attention. Though I think it's a habit for some - their fashion style.
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by LoveAmaka88(f): 9:39am On May 27, 2013
Why is the presumption that women expose their bodies for men when women are usually the judges of other women? Fashion, hair, and make up are women driven. If I had to choose between a guy telling me I look beautiful and a woman asking me wear I bought my shoes, the greater compliment comes from the women.

We live in a time when sex sells, but modesty is a virtue, but nice girls finish last, but don't be fast, but don't be prude, but keep up with fashion, but don't dress like a slut, but use what you got to get what you want, but don't be a gold digger...It's all one large contradiction, especially in the global society we live in where all sorts of cultural standards and practices wash up on our shores.

Whatever I put on, I obviously thought I looked good in it before I left the house and at the time I was looking in the mirror I wasn't thinking about you.

1 Like

Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 27, 2013
^Rhymes!
Are you actually rapping or something?
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by shizzle11(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2013
Loveamaka has spoken'o! In summary 'how I dress, is non of ya bizness' lol
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 28, 2013
@OP
you have to understand that some ladies out there have nothing (and i mean literally NOTHING) to offer a man but their bodies......so they flaunt exactly that, in order to be able to compete with the wonderful women who dont even have to do anything to attract men. its the law of the jungle out there, and these sad ladies adapt to the game!
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 28, 2013
My ex-gf used to turn me on by wearing revealing clothes on a night out...

I'd be staring across the bar planning how to beat it up...and she would bounce,shake and twerk that thing until I dragged her into the toilets/bushes/car/smoking area for a quick one...

Sometimes, girls just want to feel sexy. They just want to look you in the eye and see that burning desire.

And damn, that desire dey burn sir
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 28, 2013
^^^ forreal ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 28, 2013
adaobi123: ^^^ forreal ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For real, for reals....

Them tattoos around her hips framing that pert derriere...

Good lord ,that mami was a rider(pun intended)
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On May 28, 2013
jackbauersballs: My ex-gf used to turn me on by wearing revealing clothes on a night out...

I'd be staring across the bar planning how to beat it up...and she would bounce,shake and twerk that thing until I dragged her into the toilets/bushes/car/smoking area for a quick one...

Sometimes, girls just want to feel sexy. They just want to look you in the eye and see that burning desire.

And damn, that desire dey burn sir
U cray!!!!!!!!! Roftl
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U cray!!!!!!!!! Roftl

I'm talking about this gaddem ting fam
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27pm On May 28, 2013
^is dat ur ex? Oh boi, she no get yansh na embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^is dat ur ex? Oh boi, she no get yansh na embarassed lipsrsealed

Shey oo gbo orin ti kanye west ko?

"Got a few white girls, azzes flat as sh1t...But the head so good, damn a nigga glad he hit"

Besides when that waist was in motion...Dynamite grin
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 28, 2013
LoveAmaka88: Why is the presumption that women expose their bodies for men when women are usually the judges of other women? Fashion, hair, and make up are women driven. If I had to choose between a guy telling me I look beautiful and a woman asking me wear I bought my shoes, the greater compliment comes from the women.

We live in a time when sex sells, but modesty is a virtue, but nice girls finish last, but don't be fast, but don't be prude, but keep up with fashion, but don't dress like a slut, but use what you got to get what you want, but don't be a gold digger...It's all one large contradiction, especially in the global society we live in where all sorts of cultural standards and practices wash up on our shores.

Whatever I put on, I obviously thought I looked good in it before I left the house and at the time I was looking in the mirror I wasn't thinking about you.

cheesy cool
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 28, 2013
jackbauersballs:

For real, for reals....

Them tattoos around her hips framing that pert derriere...

Good lord ,that mami was a rider(pun intended)

lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

Cray niigggeerr

jackbauersballs:

"Got a few white girls, azzes flat as sh1t...But the head so good, damn a nigga glad he hit"

Na wa oooooo grin grin
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On May 28, 2013
jackbauersballs:

I don die! Lmaoooooo!!!!

U need to go for deliverance ASAP
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by oesnac(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2013
LoveAmaka88: Why is the presumption that women expose their bodies for men when women are usually the judges of other women? Fashion, hair, and make up are women driven. If I had to choose between a guy telling me I look beautiful and a woman asking me wear I bought my shoes, the greater compliment comes from the women.

it's ur world do whatever u like even if u put on pants n bra is non of our biz okay!!!
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by Mynd44: 7:14pm On May 29, 2013
oesnac: it's ur world do whatever u like even if u put on pants n bra is non of our biz okay!!!
Abi ooo. Na their wahala
Re: By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? by daduke2k(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ wear τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥†̥̥ sexy dresses showing all thangs, just get it into ΰR̶̲̥̅̊ head τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥†̥̥ the only reason aм̣̣̥̇̊ close †̥♥ U̶̲̥̅̊ is just hammer τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥†̥̥ thing. Ww.hammerthatthing. Datsall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Common Mistakes Virgins Make. / Igbo Men Verses Yaruba Men Verses South South Men / ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.