Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,620 members, 7,972,289 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:19 AM

Scandal In St.luke - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scandal In St.luke (601 Views)

Scandal / How To Finish What You Start: A Five-step Plan For Writers By Ali Luke / Eight Simple Tips For Editing Your Own Work (part 1) Written By Ali Luke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scandal In St.luke by vivienobidike(f): 5:29pm On May 24, 2013
Rev Father Chigozie stood outside the massive edifice of his parish and admired the architectural beauty of the building. He was awed when he was transferred to the parish, stories told about the parish cannot be compared when seen physically. He glanced at his wrist watch, it was some minutes to five, soon the parishioners will start arriving for confessions. He felt his heart beat faster and his palms greased with sweat, his anticipation grew as he was about to see Bro. Isaac. Its been a long while he set his eyes on him and he could not wait to see him. He went inside the confession room as people began to trickle inside the confession box to confess their sins. He hardly heard what the people said as he gave long penance of 'hail Marys'. Rev Chigozie was patiently waiting for Bro Isaac to come confess his sins as it was agreed they meet there and suggest where next to meet. Father Chigozie finished the confession process with no sign of Bro Isaac, he almost lost hope when he saw him him strutting down the aisle, his heart beat faster as he took in the majestic built and frame of Bro Isaac.

Wait for me in my office he said to Isaac in a husky tone as he rounded up with some parishioners who wanted to see him personally for some private discussions.
Father Chigozie hurried to his office, hardly had he closed the door behind him when Isaac enveloped in a fierce hug and kissed him passionately, they were breathless as Father Chigozie broke the kiss and stared deeply into his eyes, his anger for not seeing him earlier dissipated as he could not mutter a word to tell Isaac.

I am so sorry Isaac said, there was so much traffic on the road and i don't have enough money with to mount a bike he explained. You know i love you so much to keep you waiting for no just cause. Isaac leaned forward and planted feathery kisses on his lips.

Where is our next meeting location, Father Chigozie asked, you know we cant always meet in the office, we might be caught and you know i cant afford to be dismissed. I cant wait to hold you in my arms once more and feel the weight of your body against mine, i cant wait to ....... Bro Isaac cut him short before he could go on with his carnal longings. I need some money 'gogo' he called him tenderly as he always do. I need some money to buy some personal thing to take care of myself for you, i need to look good for you.

Father Chigozie dipped his hand into his pocket to get some money and was disrupted by a knock on his door. Who is it ,he called. Sister Ebube came the reply.

Rev Sister Ebube was ushered into the office and Isaac scrutinized her all over, beneath her gown is a well rounded figure that could set a mans body on fire and a face that could make a man forget his inheritance with a very full pink lips that was begging to be kissed. He could not fathom why such beauty decided to follow this life of celibacy, he thought.

Why were you staring at Sister Ebube, Father Isaac asked with a sour look on his face after she had left the office, jealousy clouding his mind. I would not tolerate that from you, You belong to me solely and i would not bear any form of betrayal. Don't you realize i love you so much he said.

Where is our next meeting point, he asked again. Should we meet at our usual place or are you changing location, Father Chigozie asked.

Our usual meeting place will do, Isaac replied. Next week Tuesday 8pm as he rose to leave.

Father Chigozie embraced Isaac and gave him a hard squeeze on his butt, dont disappoint me he whispered.

To be continued.

visit www.suspenseandemotions..com for more stories

1 Like

Re: Scandal In St.luke by Anyi3(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2013
dude you got something sha. Drop the story here abeg, we don't want blogs ooooh... We need to make Seun surpass Dangote in this lifetime

(1) (Reply)

Silent Moments - The Story / Disturbia Episode II: The Lair 1 / Boys Like Shiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.