Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,003 members, 7,966,704 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:35 PM

PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election (25332 Views)

Governors Reject Death Penalty For Looters / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra / Governors Reject Autonomy For Local Government Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by mkoabiola: 12:17am On May 25, 2013
Dere will b a rerun .
Hw can amchi floor uncle joe.
Gombe state gov dd not vote.
Waiting for d rerun
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by HAH: 12:18am On May 25, 2013
Of the 19 votes gotten by amaechi 10 are from the opposition and 9 from PDP so how can this ode Akpabio say PDP regects amaechi when almost half of his vote came from PDP guys
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ifihearam: 12:20am On May 25, 2013
Nashville: Sore losers, how can they reject the election. There are only 36 of you, 19 voted Amaechi and 16 voted Jang. What kind of cheating can be done? Shame on Akpabio, Mimiko and their boss GEJ for being plain silly!

Smh
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by highlandre(m): 12:23am On May 25, 2013
GEJ and his group should give peace a chance and congratulate the re-elected chairman of NGF. Amaechi clearly won this! How on earth could Jang have defeated Amaechi in that kind of election? Abeg, Akpabio and his fellows should go and sleep jor!
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Nobody: 12:31am On May 25, 2013
ifihearam:

You are indeed. A learner.
Watch what happens,akpabio rejects the. Result,which means over 18 govermors are against Amaechi. Abi?
Ok. Just wait and see what happens to rotimi,he has just started a fight with the gods,can he win?

Most posters here are indeed.'learners'. Like I mentioned in another thread, Amaechi's 'victory' is a Pyrrhic victory. By even insisting on contesting that election - as if he was desperate to challenge the gods to a wrestling bout - he has brought home ant-infested firewood so he must worry about the inevitable visitation of lizards.

It is unprecedented in the history of the NGF for governors to openly reject the election results and declare their outright refusal to recognise the supposed winner. The implications are ominous for the clown parading himself as NGF chairman. If he has any sense left, he would resign immediately and focus on governing Rivers State for the very little time he has left to enjoy immunity.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Pedagogue: 12:46am On May 25, 2013
D reasons Akpabio and his 'PDP Governor's forum' have given shows how unintelligent they are!!!

They said Amaechi ought to have stepped down as the Chairman of the forum b4 the election was held - Why did they agree to go on with the election since they knew this!!! Since they conceded to that arrangement and proceeded to vote, it is now too late to cry!!!
Apart from this, Akpabio nay GEJ were just clueless as to how best to defeat Amaechi..they had lined up the Governors of Katsina and Bauchi b4 finally settling for Gov. Jang at the last minute!!!Political dis arrangement of the highest order!!!

GEJ and AKPABIO's tactics is obvious- if Amaechi wins, Governors loyal to GEJ should back out of the forum and declare another person as winner. With that, d Governors forum will die a natural death!!!

But whatever may be the case, the fact still remains that GEJ's camp must be sweating over Amaechi's victory. If GEJ could not prevail on PDP governors to vote in his candidate, how can he clinch the party's ticket in 2015?

* I was really stunned to see the Gov of Ondo state being tossed around like an houseboy by Gov. Akpabio in d interview he granted! Mimiko is fast turning to GEJ's south west puppet!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Clerverly: 12:46am On May 25, 2013
pro01:

Most posters here are indeed.'learners'. Like I mentioned in another thread, Amaechi's 'victory' is a Pyrrhic victory. By even insisting on contesting that election - as if he was desperate to challenge the gods to a wrestling bout - he has brought home ant-infested firewood so he must worry about the inevitable visitation of lizards.

It is unprecedented in the history of the NGF for governors to openly reject the election results and declare their outright refusal to recognise the supposed winner. The implications are ominous for the clown parading himself as NGF chairman. If he has any sense left, he would resign immediately and focus on governing Rivers State for the very little time he has left to enjoy immunity.

cry cry baby cry cry cry cry cry crysorry your retardeeen is gone forever!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by AZeD1(m): 12:47am On May 25, 2013
emmysenior: Grabs my bread and okoro soup in readiness for loyalists & apologists show down. . tongue

Guy abeg no chop the head of fish oh... I dey come make i wash hand join you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by lafuria1(m): 12:51am On May 25, 2013
You all can see the reaction of team Gej today, very angry about an election that in my opinion has no bearing to Nigerians. I wonder what will happen if Gej loses the next election, probably go on rampage.
Now they understand what Buhari was saying about rigged election grin grin.
Nothing much to say. It's easy to be morally upright when you win but when you lose you see the evil in them. The evil in them are angry that ab election of 36 persons was rigged grin

8 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by HARDEYLEKE(m): 1:00am On May 25, 2013
malc619:

Abeg post d complete story!! Wetin be read more??

Mtscheeewwww.....

I wonder why Afam closed the other thread for this thrash, abi Afam get vested interest in this so-called "Kpomo-noni.com"...??

cheesy cheesy
i tynk so...almost all moderators here....sum silly link post do make d fp than a gud post... Without link
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by EkoIle1: 1:12am On May 25, 2013
Pedagogue: Mimiko is fast turning to GEJ's south west puppet!!!

Always been and he's PDP to the core..
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Nobody: 1:12am On May 25, 2013
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by EPOMA(m): 1:15am On May 25, 2013
figment232: Its even easier to rig.Amaechi refused to step b4 the election.In fact he literally conducted his own election which was effectively rigged by the Director General of the NGF.This unacceptable
Coconut brain, you are talking to kids right
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by EPOMA(m): 1:18am On May 25, 2013
ITbomb: It takes a rigger to know when another rigger outsmart him.
Amaechi na wise man politically.
Akpabio thinks it is by licking another man's yansh as his own sycophants are also licking his in his state.
Akpabio should know that politics is not about gathering people in a room and share money then STRIKE out any name that they dont like and imposing a senator, it is about earning loyalty and respect.
Correct
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by abbakacici: 1:18am On May 25, 2013
My assumption governor that vote for jang are in SE Abia Anambara Ebonyi Enugu SW is ondo SS bayelsa cross river delta akwa and in north plateau benue katsina bauchi taraba kaduna and 16th might sokoto or kebbi

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by mbhs139(m): 1:21am On May 25, 2013
It may sound funny, but really I don't know who this Jang is. I thought Dariye is the Governor of Plateau State?

If we were even to vote on Nairaland, I'm sure Rotimi would have won with a land slide.

Welcome jare, omo aunty mi le'gba
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by EkoIle1: 1:25am On May 25, 2013
pro01:

“Today our democracy was tested and proven. Democracy is about participation. The aim of democratic governance is for everyone to partake in winning. Today the governors have spoken with one voice reaffirming our faith in democratic governance as the hope of Nigeria’s future. I must thank my colleagues for their tenacity and determination to ensure the unity of the forum but more importantly of our nation.

“We remain committed to supporting our leader, the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to realize the development dream of all Nigerians by reducing tension, uncertainty and insecurity in our beloved country.

“We want to pledge our steadfastness and resolve working alongside Mr. President to better the lives of our people as we render transparent and accountable stewardship.

“Finally our thanks go to all those who have patiently endured these times especially our constituents and members of the fourth estate of the realm who have followed these elections with keen interest. We promise that we will not betray the confidence you have reposed in us.”

Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, CON,

Governor, Rivers State.

Take heart my broda, e go better next time..... maybe of course.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by nuclearboy(m): 1:26am On May 25, 2013
These people forget that some people also rejected 2011 election results but dealt with it.

They too should deal with it
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by dapachez: 1:40am On May 25, 2013
Which over 18? Or 17 to be exact you mean if gombe decides to go with the flow? No one should dare the gods cos their case no get appeal. All in all its their kettle of fish
ifihearam:

Watch what happens,akpabio rejects the. Result,which means over 18 govermors are against Amaechi. Abi?
Ok. Just wait and see what happens to rotimi,he has just started a fight with the gods,can he win?
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:42am On May 25, 2013
So how does that affect an ordinary nigerian like me? To h**l. Governors forum or not, chairman or not adds nothing and reduces nothing to the poor nigerian whose daily hustle is to get something he/she could carry home. Nigerian politicians waisting energy/resources over what least affects us.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by lacasa: 2:03am On May 25, 2013
This should serve as a referendum to 2015

#.. No more mediocrity at the Top.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by profola2be(m): 2:11am On May 25, 2013
ifihearam:

Honestly,your brain need to be examined to determine the level of your lunacy!
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by excondido(m): 2:13am On May 25, 2013
ifihearam:

i suggest u should bend down low

the governors from the northeast and northwest voted for ameachi most probably including does with presidential ambitn. i expect babagida of niger state to have voted for him as well. of course this is an opportunity for d oposition to ensure bad blood in pdp so naturaly acn voted for ameachi. the learning is urs to do
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by takeprofit: 2:24am On May 25, 2013
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by dayokanu(m): 2:24am On May 25, 2013
Sample of whats coming in 2015
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Nobody: 2:28am On May 25, 2013
GEJ is hard fighting someone's re-election and will want us to re-elect him in 2015?

Everything is against this guy called Jonathan...
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by profola2be(m): 2:29am On May 25, 2013
pro01:

Please,how on earth could you have thought that,Jonah Jang will defeat Ameachi?
Even an UNBORN baby or a blind man could have guessed right that,Jonah Jang doesn't have the political AURA that Rotimi Ameachi has!
I know a good number of local government Chairmen who will defeat Jonah Jang hands down anyday,in any election!
If no be say Presidency put mouth,you think say Jonah Jang go get any vote against Ameachi?
Even with their(Presidency) former candidates self,Katsina or Bauchi state Governors,I predicted winning for Ameachi,let alone Jonah Jang!
Please,anyone who isn't satisfied with the outcome of the election or the result can take a short cut.......(OTAPIAPIA dey or go hang yourself)
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by profola2be(m): 2:30am On May 25, 2013
Please,how on earth could anyone have thought that,Jonah Jang will defeat Ameachi in any election?
Even an UNBORN baby or a blind man could have guessed right that,Jonah Jang doesn't have the political AURA that Rotimi Ameachi has!
I know a good number of local government Chairmen who will defeat Jonah Jang hands down anyday,in any free and fair election!
If no be say Presidency put mouth,you think say Jonah Jang go get any vote against Ameachi?
Even with their(Presidency) former candidates self,Katsina or Bauchi state Governors,I predicted winning for Ameachi,let alone Jonah Jang!
Please,anyone who isn't satisfied with the outcome of the election or the result can take a short cut.......(OTAPIAPIA dey or go hang yourself)
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by excondido(m): 2:31am On May 25, 2013
nuclearboy: These people forget that some people also rejected 2011 election results but dealt with it.

They too should deal with it

table don turn.....j boi on the losing side. they should deal with it jare
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by thoniann(m): 2:35am On May 25, 2013
Pedagogue: D reasons Akpabio and his 'PDP Governor's forum' have given shows how unintelligent they are!!!

They said Amaechi ought to have stepped down as the Chairman of the forum b4 the election was held - Why did they agree to go on with the election since they knew this!!! Since they conceded to that arrangement and proceeded to vote, it is now too late to cry!!!
Apart from this, Akpabio nay GEJ were just clueless as to how best to defeat Amaechi..they had lined up the Governors of Katsina and Bauchi b4 finally settling for Gov. Jang at the last minute!!!Political dis arrangement of the highest order!!!

GEJ and AKPABIO's tactics is obvious- if Amaechi wins, Governors loyal to GEJ should back out of the forum and declare another person as winner. With that, d Governors forum will die a natural death!!!

But whatever may be the case, the fact still remains that GEJ's camp must be sweating over Amaechi's victory. If GEJ could not prevail on PDP governors to vote in his candidate, how can he clinch the party's ticket in 2015?

* I was really stunned to see the Gov of Ondo state being tossed around like an houseboy by Gov. Akpabio in d interview he granted! Mimiko is fast turning to GEJ's south west puppet!!!

I saw that tossing around and was jolted to my marrows. Even Jang was nodding like a puppet from Sesame Street. Saddening!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by lightofjoy(m): 2:51am On May 25, 2013
Useless old fools. Which means the election that brought them in was rigged then if they doubt 35 people election.
Well, I advice them to appeal the outcome in court of law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Soldiers In Borno, 17 Killed / Osun Decides: APC Flies Cash-loaded Helicopters Into Government House – PDP Alle / Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos Visits Sanwo-Olu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.