Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,698 members, 7,969,045 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

Akpabio Should Stop Embarassing Us - Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Should Stop Embarassing Us - Nigerians (770 Views)

Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! / Photo: Why Senator Akpabio Should Not Go Abroad For Medication / Nigerians Stop Embarassing The Country With This Linda Ikeji Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Should Stop Embarassing Us - Nigerians by KnowAll(m): 1:08am On May 25, 2013
Someone once told me too much money makes one go ga-ga if care is not taken. I am more than convinced and satisfied as a grieving wife that " our husband 'Akpabio' has gone mad again. Just last month he told Nigerians how he rigged d Senatorial Primaries in his state, b4 he was openly & quietly cautioned by one of his aides who whispered into his ears d enormity of such a gaff.

Messers Akpabio has done it yet again by crying blue murder in an election conducted by d creme- de la-cream of our society. If Akpabio can believe an election conducted by 36 adults can be rigged then what hope do Nigerians have from his mentorer Mr President, Akpabio is not only embarrassing Mr President he is also embarrassing Nigerians. One is tempted to think if a 36 man election can be rigged what hope does d nation have when over 90 million goes to d polls in 2015.

I would want to believe Mr President's demeanour & conduct is completely different from Mr Akpabio, my mind tells me that both men are pieces of meat cut from d same rump & d wheat unfortunately cannot be seperated from d chaff on d this occasion. But my body that is my physical view of both men tells me they are different only to d world, one would have to look at them with a microscope & and with a spiritual eye, and from what i can see in my crystal ball is unfortnately Mr President might be a wolf in sheep skin and a clone of Mr Akpabio, do not say I told u lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Should Stop Embarassing Us - Nigerians by Gboliwe: 4:45am On May 25, 2013
KnowAll: Someone once told me too much money makes one go ga-ga if care is not taken. I am more than convinced and satisfied as a grieving wife that " our husband 'Akpabio' has gone mad again. Just last month he told Nigerians how he rigged d Senatorial Primaries in his state, b4 he was openly & quietly cautioned by one of his aides who whispered into his ears d enormity of such a gaff.

Messers Akpabio has done it yet again by crying blue murder in an election conducted by d creme- de la-cream of our society. If Akpabio can believe an election conducted by 36 adults can be rigged then what hope do Nigerians have from his mentorer Mr President, Akpabio is not only embarrassing Mr President he is also embarrassing Nigerians. One is tempted to think if a 36 man election can be rigged what hope does d nation have when over 90 million goes to d polls in 2015.

I would want to believe Mr President's demeanour & conduct is completely different from Mr Akpabio, my mind tells me that both men are pieces of meat cut from d same rump & d wheat unfortunately cannot be seperated from d chaff on d this occasion. But my body that is my physical view of both men tells me they are different only to d world, one would have to look at them with a microscope & and with a spiritual eye, and from what i can see in my crystal ball is unfortnately Mr President might be a wolf in sheep skin and a clone of Mr Akpabio, do not say I told u lipsrsealed
you must find a way to attribute Akpabio's gaffe as you term it, to GEJ. SmH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fake Army General Swindles Adamawa Governor Of N7.7million / Revealed: Why Jonathan Fired Minister Of Youth Development / Governor Aregbesola Offers Scholarship To The Boy Who Hid In Arik Airplane Tyre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.