Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,532 members, 7,972,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:48 PM

Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? (7519 Views)

TRENDING NOW: Who To Resign - AMAECHI Or SARAKI? / Why Buhari Can Not Pick Tinubu, Amaechi, Or Oshiomole As VP / Aliyu Insists Amaechi Defeated Jang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 25, 2013
OluwaRotimi Amaechi Chibuike of course !!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by jangirova: 10:39am On May 25, 2013
Jona....., Jang..... really sounded alike! Don't they? ;DJona....., Jang..... really sounded alike! Don't they?
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by fkaz(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2013
Jona jang admitted before they nominate him that he was to old for the job, but greedy people are just looking for any way to oust amaechi

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by wwwkaycom(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2013
Amaechi all the way, away with the shoeless retardeen.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by solace2013: 11:01am On May 25, 2013
Oluwarotimi Chibuke Amaechi of course, Jonah Jang, though an old man, will be a stooge of the clueless one and to this I say NO.
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Mooaloji(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2013
Amaechi 4life. Jonah smal, jonah big go jst destroy ur career 4 u, moreova e don finish 4 una self. Sai AMAECHI
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by ITbomb(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2013
Dee60:
at a time they all felt GEJ stabbed them by the emergency rule he proclaimed!
It has nothing to do with the emergency rule , the gov are even happy with it as they were afraid even of the Boko boys cos they know the power of the force behind it
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by morzook(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2013
rotimi

Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Gamji007: 11:54am On May 25, 2013
kimakazee: I like Amaechi, 4 his personality, bt my governor Jang! D smallest sturrborn governor, d only governor dat gives d king of saudi Arabia, n Jihad republic sleepless nights and all these naija hausa fulani headache, d man dat governs a state synanimous to Israel. But whicheva way the both are good, no need 4 comparison

You forgot to add "The burkutu addict".
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by mikky2k2(m): 12:07pm On May 25, 2013
the fearless.. D warm hearted.. D born leader... D peoples choice anyday anytime anywhere Roooootiiimi Amaechiiii all d way
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by figment232(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2013
mikky2k2: the fearless.. D warm hearted.. D born leader... D peoples choice anyday anytime anywhere Roooootiiimi Amaechiiii all d way
THE TRAITOR AND THE BACK STABBER
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Dibest(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2013
Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi (AKA PH first son) all the way.
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by drtonyo(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2013
A M A E C H I
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by ortopazz(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2013
RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMIIIII AMAECHI hands down
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by amanatulah(f): 1:22pm On May 25, 2013
I hate cannivalism. . .Ameachi is the right hand mansmiley
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 25, 2013
RUBBISH!
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Almustee(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2013
Ameachi is far better than that senile infidel called JANG.
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by ruthDung: 2:42pm On May 25, 2013
both are good i like them. But any reasonable persons will know that Gej plan so dat no candidate from the north will emerge, so jang was use to block the chances of the so called north
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by ruthDung: 2:45pm On May 25, 2013
almustee or what u call your name why all this insult because he has block the chances of your jihad brothers ba
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by jude33084(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2013
Can somebody tell ♍e the significant of the gov forum to the ordinary ♏ãn in the street?
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 25, 2013
As duncan mighty he too knows d answer!

#Porthacourt 1st Son #Rotimi Ameachi
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by donPhill(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2013
wendyjaszy: Hmmmm...
Be Right Back
because I can't categorically tell YOU one Now...!
my oga @ the top noni!!
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Ilaje44(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2013
Ile-Ife:
they said it was rigged, but only 35/36 people voted. Ara me riri. grin grin grin

Ya se oja re? Ibo yii wo ti waa? E le.
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by badmeat(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2013
grin,ameachi,na die hard,products of peter odili are all die hard!including badmeat
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by obailala(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2013
I'm a bit lost in this whole NGF chairmanship brouhaha. Please can someone who is knowledgeable in these things be kind enough to explain what the position of the 'chairman of NGF' is really all about? undecided

Is it a new political office in Nigeria or can the person who occupies this position be considered as a de-facto VP of the nation. I'm just a bit confused how the person who emerges chairman of NGF will eventually add value to the life of a typical Nigerian on the street.
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by Turbocharged: 5:59pm On May 25, 2013
Una get time well well!

What is ur concern about d leadership of ngf. And how wld who emerges winner affect d populace?
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by jay2k(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2013
wat impact did amaechi made as d chairman NGF b4 nw dat he is in for a 2nd term..what contribution has dis clueless NGF made to d transformation nd nd security dat dis country needs..all we no is to stand hea nd celebrate waste..well i pity nigeria..
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by ITbomb(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2013
obailala: I'm a bit lost in this whole NGF chairmanship brouhaha. Please can someone . . . . .
Ok , get the pic on how this add value to the life of a typical Nigerian on the street.
The Chairman of NGF has the power to influence other gov to determine how federal excess money are shared.
If the gov decide to challenge the fed govt and want more of the money , the fed govt may not be able to pay fed contractors [whether they did the work or not is none of ur business for now]. and if they don't pat contractors , then no market for building materials and the food bukas normally erected around site. And the man on the street is idle and no money .
However the state contractors may enjoy then with everyone down the chain.
So depending on the side of the divide that you are , Fed or governors . Whosoever run tinz in NGF controls the flow of cash and invariably has a upper hand in 2015
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by pak: 11:42pm On May 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Governor's Forum whether Nothern Governors Forum, or PDP Governors Forum should be abrogated by the Senate. What was supposed to be a Peer Review Mechanism has radically been turned to an opposing political structure. As for Amaechi, he needs to be careful, cos its not yet Uhuru.

obailala: I'm a bit lost in this whole NGF chairmanship brouhaha. Please can someone who is knowledgeable in these things be kind enough to explain what the position of the 'chairman of NGF' is really all about? undecided

Is it a new political office in Nigeria or can the person who occupies this position be considered as a de-facto VP of the nation. I'm just a bit confused how the person who emerges chairman of NGF will eventually add value to the life of a typical Nigerian on the street.

God bless these two posters, now I can go to bed.

The fact that there is a tussle for the position of chairmanship of the NGF shows that the initial goals have been defeated and the forum should be scrapped.
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by bashydemy(m): 3:24am On May 26, 2013
Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Or Jang: Whom Would You Have Voted For? by gboyetade: 4:13am On May 26, 2013
unlike
pawesome: J A N G.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success / Police Rescue Kidnapped Briton In Lagos / World Bank To Invest $1Billion In Nigeria’s Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.