Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,660 members, 7,918,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (48170 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by ekemit(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2013
1st child male or female wonderful 2nd child male or female specjr gotten 4rm my nickname dspecial1 d 1st name i gotten tru inspiration cos of d wonders of God in my life.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by badmeat(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2013
Militant,Freedom Fighter,Resource controlangry
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by abysirius(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2013
abysirius: I'm sorry I'm a guy but I do have names I would like to give to my unborn children. Names like: Mowaninuola, Adunola, Omotara, Monilola, Oyinkansola, etc. Don't mind me. I love female kids...although majoriry of the names mentioned above are unisex(Yoruba names). The 1st means 'I'm in afluence/wealth', d 2nd 'splendour of wealth', 3rd 'child worth everything a man can rely on', 5th 'wealth mix with honey' and I love my name Abayomi cos it's been God all the way otherwise...
I love some Igbo names like Ebuka. Believe me I can name my child any Nigerian name as long as it has a sweet and deep meaning.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 25, 2013
bad meat: Militant,Freedom Fighter,Resource controlangry

Bad meat indeed! SMH
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by ckkris: 3:38pm On May 25, 2013
*Kails*:

sis i noticed with many igbo names, they end with "(ch)ukwu"
does "ukwu" have a significant meaning behind it?
If you listen too much to Flavour you might get some scandalous meaning. Flavour is a sinner.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Reachyrich(f): 3:40pm On May 25, 2013
Kay, micheal and lovet.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Allegiance(f): 3:40pm On May 25, 2013
Am goin 2 av twins(a boy & girl). Their names will be:
Nathaniel Ayodele-boy
Nathalia Omojowo-girl.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by julia2013: 3:41pm On May 25, 2013
I will name my baby Brian
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by holyvirgin: 3:43pm On May 25, 2013
My daughter... Fura
My son.... Kunu. grin

Ok seriously
Girl... Chimamanda
Sons... Adebayo, pwasheno.Urahojo love the names
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2013
sango
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by ckkris: 3:45pm On May 25, 2013
adaobi123:

chukwu means God

ukwu means hips........i think
Thats Flavour's translation. 'ukwu' also means 'Almighty', and can just be 'foot'. Be careful how you listen to Flavour.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by b03liberty(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2013
Harbosede02: watz ur own name?i guess itz StealAm
grin lol
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 25, 2013
ckkris: Thats Flavour's translation. 'ukwu' also means 'Almighty', and can just be 'foot'. Be careful how you listen to Flavour.

grin grin grin

lol thanks grin wink
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by bigiyaro(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2013
Jemima for the girl n spatercus for the boy.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 25, 2013
I will give birh to four
first boy.......obi
first gal.......Ada
second gal......Adaobi
second boy......obiada
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by somegirl1: 3:53pm On May 25, 2013
what if the names you've picked out don't suit their faces?
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Marsh104(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2013
Kaima means chukwukaima
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by b03liberty(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2013
For twin service to all ladies longing for twin, holla at me! cool
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by paulmarkino: 4:00pm On May 25, 2013
I will born 2 boys and a girl. The boyz: Paulmark (Jnr.) and Johnmark. The Girl: Jannifer
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by haitto99(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2013
a girl wld be yvonne or kendra, a boy wld be kelvin or brian
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by badmeat(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2013
Br3nd4:

Bad meat indeed! SMH
of course I'm bad meat,do u care for some badmeat?kpoi 4 ya headangry
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Julisweety(f): 4:03pm On May 25, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Most of the ladies I know already picked out names for their unborn kids...me too.......So ladies what names have u picked out for your kids
I'll start with myself
......Jasmine,Karen,Harry,Tyler,nd Jordan
nwww for d native names...Kaima, Kamsy,Chidera,Odili and Chidi
.....So let d fun begin!!!!!!
Charles,kevin for the boys. Mesoma the girl.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 25, 2013
Cornerstone for my first son,
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Oyemie(f): 4:09pm On May 25, 2013
These are the names i gave my dogs..
dabrake: Marshall, Bridgadier, General, Major.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by figur: 4:10pm On May 25, 2013
Mine will be sage and lincoln for the boys latoya and kaitlin for the gals. If i ve twins boy nd girl i will call them nino and nina for the native names i will call the girls ezinne and omalicha even tho am yoruba .
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 25, 2013
ighoosagie: Cornerstone for my first son,
If dey re twins n dey re short ,I will go 4 akin n paw paw,
If dey re very tall dogo n dogoyaro
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by motunolajide(f): 4:16pm On May 25, 2013
Oyindamola,oyinkansola,oyinlola,oyinwonuola.3girls and a boy.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 25, 2013
Op, i will help you name your children.

Head-ward, Eye-rene, Mouth-ew, Donatus, Kezziah, Biathy.
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 25, 2013
figur: Mine will be sage and lincoln for the boys latoya and kaitlin for the gals. If i ve twins boy nd girl i will call them nino and nina for the native names i will call the girls ezinne and omalicha even tho am yoruba .

You use style dey invite Ibo husband.... Okay!
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Blazinraj01(f): 4:21pm On May 25, 2013
My 1st daughter will be ma namesake: Barakah Omobolanle
And boy: his father will decide
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by Chebejohn(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2013
(Girl)Vicki chikadibia,chukwuchebe david
(Boy)kingsley ndubuisi,chukwuchebe david
(Girl)josphine chiamaka,chukwuchebe david
(Boy)williams uba, chukwucheb david
Re: Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids by uncle2010: 4:26pm On May 25, 2013
Zainab for my girl grin grin I like that name die.......... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See How A Father Danced At His Troublesome Daughter's Wedding / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) / Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.