Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,631 members, 7,941,438 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians (24761 Views)

Myth Debunked: Samuel Crowther's Book Written By Sierra Leonian Igbo / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by mazaje(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU, pls stop this fear mongering nonsense of yours. . .The hell myth does not even scare kids any more. . .

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:56am On May 25, 2013
lol.

2 Likes

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2013
Liar for Jesus.

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:41am On May 25, 2013
100% Trash !!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by ogeelove(f): 12:00pm On May 25, 2013
On the back of watching this video i remember the story of Lazarus and the rich man, with reference to Luke 16:25-31, can one die, go to hell and come back to life to tell the story? I Would like answers with biblical ref pls. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 25, 2013
ogeelove: On the back of watching this video i remember the story of Lazarus and the rich man, with reference to Luke 16:25-31, can one die, go to hell and come back to life to tell the story? I Would like answers with biblical ref pls. Shalom.

This Lazarus story was a parable, why don't you people study the bible and do some research ? If it was true, what was the rich man's name, how can a soul have a full human body able to taste , handle etc. Let's think for a moment. wink

Of all the people who were raised to life from death in the bible , not ONE came back with silly visions about HELL and Heaven.

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by ogeelove(f): 12:39pm On May 25, 2013
frosbel:

This Lazarus story was a parable, why don't you people study the bible and do some research ? If it was true, what was the rich man's name, how can a soul have a full human body able to taste , handle etc. Let's think for a moment. wink

Of all the people who were raised to life from death in the bible , not ONE came back with silly visions about HELL and Heaven.

Broda, I know it was a parable and I do read the bible. That I do not grasp as easily as u purport to should be no skin off ur nose. I am not ashamed to look foolish when asking questions but I expect biblical answers delivered in humility by those who think they are knowledgeable in the word of GOD. I sometimes wonder......... Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 25, 2013
ogeelove:

Broda, I know it was a parable and I do read the bible. That I do not grasp as easily as u purport to should be no skin off ur nose. I am not ashamed to look foolish when asking questions but I expect biblical answers delivered in humility by those who think they are knowledgeable in the word of GOD. I sometimes wonder......... Shalom.

Apologies sister, my intent was not to sound condescending, I was only asking a question which in my opinion had been addressed countless times on this forum.

Besides, I am sure you are more knowledgeable than me in certain areas of scripture, we all have our specialties,

Peace ! smiley
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by ogeelove(f): 1:02pm On May 25, 2013
frosbel:

Apologies sister, my intent was not to sound condescending, I was only asking a question which in my opinion had been addressed countless times on this forum.

Besides, I am sure you are more knowledgeable than me in certain areas of scripture, we all have our specialties,

Peace ! smiley

Peace Bro.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2013
mazaje:

OLAADEGBU, pls stop this fear mongering nonsense of yours. . .The hell myth does not even scare kids any more. . .

I hope it scares the hell out of you.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by mazaje(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I hope it scares the hell out of you.

Why should I be scared of a myth?. . .
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2013
musKeeto:

lol.

FOLYKAZE:

Liar for Jesus.

frosbel:

100% Trash !!!!

Are you this scared? This anecdote shows how you guys respond when you here about hell:

A man was driving to work when a lorry drove through a stop sign, hit his car broadside, and knocked him out. Passers-by pulled him from the wreck and revived him. He began a terrific struggle and had to be tranquillised by the paramedics.

Later, when he came to and was calm, they asked him why he struggled so much. He said:

"I remember the impact, then nothing. I woke up on a concrete slab in front of a huge, flashing 'Shell' sign. And somebody was standing in front of the S." shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2013
frosbel:

Don't be atrabilious. Why don't you tell us any of the parables that Jesus made where He mentioned names of real persons like He did with this event? Can you also tell us who appeared to Jesus at the Mount of transfiguration?

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by critique101(f): 3:24pm On May 25, 2013
Stop doubting these things. If rapture happens now,where r u going to?

2 Likes

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Are you this scared? This anecdote shows how you guys respond when you here about hell:

why would you want me be scared of fairy tale
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2013
mazaje:

Why should I be scared of a myth?. . .

Hope you didn't forget your bullet proof skinned person confirmation? I have gotten the guy ready
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Image123(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2013
atrabilious, oh my. One thing with these folks that have "been to hell ", they usually comport themselves(dress wise) afterwards.

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by mazaje(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Hope you didn't forget your bullet proof skinned person confirmation? I have gotten the guy ready

At all brother . . .I haven't. . .
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Symphony007: 5:47pm On May 25, 2013
Many people have made so much money from this jesus took me on a tour to heaven..but the funny thing is the stories never seem to match. One will say hell has fire and snakes. The other will say hell is a bottomless pit with dragons flying around.

If it's a evangelic of lutheran than claimed to have the revelation they will say they saw popes there. If it's a catholic they'll say they saw all kinds of famous men of God. All in trash and religious politics.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by elviszzz: 6:38pm On May 25, 2013
A lot of people talk from their sensory perception but life is far beyond what people think it is. Some call this testimony a fairy tale, some say its a myth! Life is a choice,u believe what u wanna but one day people will believe what life really looks like far beyond their comprehension n I just hope it won't be too late. Just because you have not seen doesn't mean u shouldn't believe. Jesus once said Blessed are those that have not seen but believe.

2 Likes

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by flourishG(m): 6:00am On May 26, 2013
Even if an Angel from heaven preach other than what we have preached.

2 Likes

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by bizmahn: 12:47pm On May 26, 2013
Ola.Don't worry u still have thousands that still laud your efforts to present the truth among multitudes of God haters & xtian hypocrites on this forum.I implore you to always type a summary of these videos for those of us that may not always have that extra browsing MB to watch these instructive videos.Ola please transcribe summary of this very one in the topic in writing cos its messege is too important & I believe many in months to come will benefit from it. HELL IS REAL TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT TILL YOU SEE IT.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 26, 2013
OP when are u also gonna go to hell and come back to tell us the story? U seem to be pullling many stories such as these from out of ur as.s nowadays. Dont u think it is time ur god of cheap abracadabra put u in the league of hell-visiting christians?
P.S. I am still waiting for the Almighty God to part the heavens and set us all straight if He is the same god u say u are serving and if He really cares about doctrine and denomination.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 26, 2013
bizmahn: Ola.Don't worry u still have thousands that still laud your efforts to present the truth among multitudes of God haters & xtian hypocrites on this forum.I implore you to always type a summary of these videos for those of us that may not always have that extra browsing MB to watch these instructive videos.Ola please transcribe summary of this very one in the topic in writing cos its messege is too important & I believe many in months to come will benefit from it. HELL IS REAL TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT TILL YOU SEE IT.

Truth , lol.

More like fables and myths.

"nor to occupy themselves with myths and interminable genealogies. Such things promote useless speculations rather than God's redemptive plan that operates by faith." - 1 Timothy 1:4

It is obvious many are deceived because they refuse to test all thing, instead of sticking to scripture, they go on about silly , baseless and false visions which are in most cases a ploy to generate more funds while leaving the gullible in ignorance,

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2013
bizmahn:

Ola.Don't worry u still have thousands that still laud your efforts to present the truth among multitudes of God haters & xtian hypocrites on this forum.I implore you to always type a summary of these videos for those of us that may not always have that extra browsing MB to watch these instructive videos.Ola please transcribe summary of this very one in the topic in writing cos its messege is too important & I believe many in months to come will benefit from it. HELL IS REAL TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT TILL YOU SEE IT.

Thank you my brother for this godly advise. For the benefit of those who don't have enough "browsing MB" to watch the whole length of her testimony I will be posting the videoclips in bitesize. Starting with the punishment she experienced in hell because of her adornment. This will only take 9.25 minutes of your bandwidth.

Punishment for Women with UNGODLY ATTIRE in HELL - Linda Ngaujah [From SIERRA LEONE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5KRcBGDlCc

Published on 19 Apr 2013

Linda was tormented in Hell because of the ungodly attire that she always had on while on Earth (Fake Hair, Jewelries, Trousers, Fake Nails etc...and Fornication)

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2013
critique101:

Stop doubting these things. If rapture happens now,where r u going to?

True talk. Our Lord Jesus Christ even told His disciples whether He would find faith when He returns. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

why would you want me be scared of fairy tale

You are playing Russian roulette with a loaded gun. shocked
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2013
Image123:

atrabilious, oh my. One thing with these folks that have "been to hell ", they usually "comport themselves"(dress wise) afterwards.

That is a good observation. I noticed that they all do away with their ungodly adorment and then dress decently and modestly.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2013
Symphony007:

Many people have made so much money from this jesus took me on a tour to heaven..but the funny thing is the stories never seem to match. One will say hell has fire and snakes. The other will say hell is a bottomless pit with dragons flying around.

If it's a evangelic of lutheran than claimed to have the revelation they will say they saw popes there. If it's a catholic they'll say they saw all kinds of famous men of God. All in trash and religious politics.

Don't be lugubrious. There is still mercy now if you repent and believe the gospel tomorrow may be too late.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2013
flourishG:

Even if an Angel from heaven preach other than what we have preached.

What has she preached that is different from the gospel truth? Extra biblical truths doesn't detract from biblical truths.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

What has she preached that is different from the gospel truth? Extra biblical truths doesn't detract from biblical truths.

I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Praying In Tongues For Seven Hours: Powerful Testimonies / Five Types Of Girls You Meet In Church / Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.