Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,043 members, 7,976,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:38 PM

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. (3990 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback With Rukky Sanda, Mocks Their Makeup / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by emekatimsu(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2013
Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Color Blocking , Mocks Her Ex Class-Mate (PHOTOS) The actress tweeted these photos of herself at the airport yesterday…then tweeted something that is a little heart breaking…if true! See it below…[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by aamanda: 11:36am On May 25, 2013
This babe is too controversial.
But i still like her

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by tymlesbeauty123: 11:45am On May 25, 2013
ds babe got guts
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by tymlesbeauty123: 11:46am On May 25, 2013
abdulumah: I just dont like this Ibo ashewo at all.
Dnt knw hw she keeps making headlines
Who cares ??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by emekatimsu(m): 11:54am On May 25, 2013
I wonder wot she hs got to gain by morking hr classmate becos s she saw her at d airport doing cleaning job.
She shuld always rember no condition is permanent,some ppl hv been dia b4 her

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by suavebabe(f): 11:56am On May 25, 2013
This tonto decay can lieeeeee. First class pet/chem working as a cleaner? Shoooooo, na so teaching job hard to find even if he or she can't find any other thing. Haba tonto lie small small next time I beg.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by safarigirl(f): 12:09pm On May 25, 2013
Doesn't look like an insult, just an observation on the irony of life....the best students in school may never make it in life and the supposed dolts are rich.

Same thing Drake would say or the likes of Mark Zuckerberg who never did their convocation but are better off than those their counterparts that finished school and all.

It's not like she said "just saw an old classmates cleaning the airport, a whole first class graduate lLOL"

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 25, 2013
She is just trying to console herself and buttress her vanity.
In life, when you want success so much and do some desperate things for it, you tend to look back with regrets on the things you did and how the success have proven not to be the answer to all your problems. At times like this, you console yourself by making the less fortunate aware of the disparity in your social status.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by HARDDON: 12:26pm On May 25, 2013
safarigirl: Doesn't look like an insult, just an observation on the irony of life....the best students in school may never make it in life and the supposed dolts are rich.

Same thing Drake would say or the likes of Mark Zuckerberg who never did their convocation but are better off than those their counterparts that finished school and all.

It's not like she said "just saw an old classmates cleaning the airport, a whole first class graduate lLOL"

thank you!

wonder is the op use the opposite end of his body for assimilation
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by eameh30: 12:33pm On May 25, 2013
emekatimsu: I wonder wot she hs got to gain by morking hr classmate becos s she saw her at d airport doing cleaning job.
She shuld always rember no condition is permanent,some ppl hv been dia b4 her
Is that mocking? Or U didn't read her tweet? U just focus on the headline,that headline was wrong, that's not mocking
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 25, 2013
why are all these silly Nairalanders (OP) gaining from disreputing someone with false headlineand topics? I tried reading the tweet, and from what I could read she nvr mocked nobody, she was more like being disappointed as to how a che/engr who happens to be her classmate and also a !st class product will be a cleaner!!! If I were to be in her shoe I'll wonder thesame and continue my ever unrelenting lambast for the incapacitated govt. that has kept us as thus...

Pls OP I'll beg u, for subsequent time sake, stop misleading people, we re all leaders in our own way, and Nairalanders try to read post b4 commenting
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by ohisola(f): 1:39pm On May 25, 2013
Lovely pics. Dats Life 4 u tonto. And d fact dat she cleans 2day, doesn't mean she wld die a cleaner, right there @ d airport she culd meet sm1 who wld change her destiny 4eva. Ask Patience Uzuokwu.

Bt y waiting to count my own millions, let me continue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by goldfish80(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2013
This woman can lie for africa sha... There is no 1st class pet/chemist working as an apron-tying airport sweeper, anywere in world. Its only gaulible minds that would believe this dark liped,drama queen,prima donna on her latest publicity stunt.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by olupentane(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2013
haba! 1st class my foot........the fact that you did not do well in school does nt gv u the avenue to console yourself by making up storiess........wait, maybe she's writting script.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by janykute: 4:14pm On May 25, 2013
God help her if in future she ever falls into the category of those requesting help from Nigeria public to be flown abroad for treatment.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by amtalkin(f): 5:14pm On May 25, 2013
I dnt belive her 1st class cleaner? Teacher work don finish
She never mocked her friend. I saw dis On linda ikeji's blog d headline was nt misleading.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 25, 2013
that isn't an insult, she was just being appreciateful to God.

who knows maybe the same classmate of hers had mocked her during her school days.

life is very funny, never write people off.

do you know how many people would have laughed at bill gate, and owner of Facebook?
they made it in life against all odd,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by daviide: 5:52pm On May 25, 2013
I don't see anything wrong in what she said ..she's just being tankful that she didn't turn-out bad herself ..its a simple post some of una go dey put am for head
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by obibanks: 5:52pm On May 25, 2013
She's probably jokin. U̶̲̥̅̊ people shud hav knwn this girl by ₪a̶̲̥̅ω. Watever she does Ȋ̝̊̅§ Fø̲̣̣я̅ the spotlight so try and knw she says wateva she can †φ attract peoples attention and criticism. She's jst A̶̲̥̅ public attention magnet
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by Temismith(f): 6:15pm On May 25, 2013
Dis chik has a way of always finding her way to d news.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 25, 2013
safarigirl: Doesn't look like an insult, just an observation on the irony of life....the best students in school may never make it in life and the supposed dolts are rich.

True, but she handled it badly

As a celeb, she should've choosen her words more carefully cos a lot of people will read negative meanings into this tweet of her's

Tweeting out for the whole world to see, reeks of disrespect

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by Qualer: 6:59pm On May 25, 2013

at least, one person is comprehensive. Thank God!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by emekatimsu(m): 7:56pm On May 25, 2013
janykute: God help her if in future she ever falls into the category of those requesting help from Nigeria public to be flown abroad for treatment.

She get fans o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by temmie013(f): 9:19pm On May 25, 2013
Tonton dike again =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) na waa sha. D̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅§ babe is rilly terible S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ she D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff person sef grin.i Can't stop laughin sha, nawti pretty bad gurl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 25, 2013
I like the color branding!

I don't care what she wrote! tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2013
1st class Pet/Chem graduate working as a airport cleaner. shocked

Knowing how many out of work graduates there are...I believe it. At least her friend hasn't turned to kidnapping.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 26, 2013
Foolish lie. There is no way a first class graduate of petro-chemical engineering would work as a cleaner; things aren't that bad yet. This attention-seeking harlot should have told a more believable lie.

Seems the vogue these days is for intellectually deficient characters to denigrate people that made good grades in school. So it is now fashionable to be a dullard academically, and the lower your grades in school, the higher your chances of success in life? Is that the daft point the likes of this sleazy airhead are trying to make?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by olupentane(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2013
pro01: Foolish lie. There is no way a first class graduate of petro-chemical engineering would work as a cleaner; things aren't that bad yet. This attention-seeking harlot should have told a more believable lie.

Seems the vogue these days is for intellectually deficient characters to denigrate people that made good grades in school. So it is now fashionable to be a dullard academically, and the lower your grades in school, the higher your chances of success in life? Is that the daft point the likes of this sleazy airhead are trying to make?

Dnt be surprised, we dnt really have much intelligent people in school anymore, and when abnormalty is the order of the day it becomes normal for the not too intelligent (dullard would be harsh to use) to be dull. and they console themselves by mocking the blessed (hardworking) smart kids.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Her Class-mates For Been Poor. by Christmasdon(m): 12:03am On May 27, 2013
habaa!! Tonto this! Tonto that! aaaagh. every page toto d**k. i dey pain me.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ann Njemanze Has Re-married Years After Her Marriage / TOPE ALABI Fans Club / Nollywood Ufuoma Flaunts Her Child And Foreign Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.