Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs (1225 Views)

Safe Forex PAMM Investment. Seeking Investors. 20% Commission for Partners. / Looking For Partners Who Can Supply 10,000 Mt Of Pks (palm Kernel Shells) / Looking For Partners who are interested in oil and gas industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by doespinner: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2008
my bizz plan is laid out,am so excited about this as it will be relatively new for naija,
there will be loaded benefits for the customers, who are my targets?
banks/oil co/real estate/medium sized bizz.
Be in abuja and know what is going on in your branch in lagos LIVE.
do you want to find out if your cashier is stealing money?
simply log on to my system where ever you are and see what ur cashier is up to.

am launching this project soon with some informative seminars at the sheraton and am
looking for experienced business men to partner with.

all I can say for now is that if my projections are correct,this will generate a cool N3.6M a month after first year.
holla at me if you are interested. smiley
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by kazey(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2008
I have a few questions for you, do you have any customer already? A customer that is ready to buy your products? What do need a business partner for?

This looks like a POS system, and how do banks, oil company's fit in to use your product? I am bit confused with functionality vs target market here?
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by doespinner: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2008
thanks for the questions @ kazey,

Q: do I have any customers allready?
A: directly no,however I currently work for honeywell in the uk as a technical consultant in the same field and our branch office in South Africa ships over a 100000 units every month all over africa Nigeria included.

My opportunity came when honeywell refused to open a regional branch in nigeria. What was there reason?

"LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE NIGERIAN MARKET!"

as an omo naija origina I opted to fill this void.
that means i will have oyinbo support but not their CONTROL!

I plan to raise awareness by holding a few demo workshops in sheraton where possible customers are invited.
oyinbo will be there too to explain there craft.

Q:What do I need a business partner for?
A:I need this project to run professionally.I come from a technical background and need someone who understands
running a proper business,who knows how to grow a business,employ the right people,outsource to the right companies,negotiator
in handling big contracts in our market etc etc

Q:functionality versus target market?
A:Imagine you are the MD of Zenith bank,what if I tell you that I can help your head of security build an efficient security system that spans across your 200 branches?
ie your organization will have a centralized management of security systems.
Mr X who is head of your security can be located in abuja but has instant access to all 200 branches.The system can notify him
of any irregularities per mobile or on his pc/laptop screen with detailed info of location, snapshots etc etc

THE BENEFITS ARE COUNTLESS AND CUSTOMIZABLE dependent on industry applied.

pictures speak a thousand words so I can disclose diagramatic explanations upon request grin
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by landis(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2008
this is IP-based CCT.

Problem with naija is that the chief security guy wants his cut-of-deal.

Your security is as good as the people that runs it.
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by doespinner: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2008
very true @ landis,
that is where the art of selling comes in.

speak with the decision maker directly,if you noticed earlier I mentioned an imaginary PITCH to the MD not the the security guy.
moreover it is OK to spread the love to others since that is how naija functions,abide by it! the guy too must chop now,
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by themac(f): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2008
i'm interested,htgunna@yahoo.com or 08059581075
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by doespinner: 7:24am On May 01, 2008
Thanks guys I will contact you shortly, god bless
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by noibilism(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2008
i am also interested noibilism@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by brosious: 1:03pm On May 20, 2008
im very interested in your business , we can do the marketing / awareness of your stuff , and also help you create credible enrty points into corporate entities who are in need of this kinda service , mail me on ofoegbuk@aol.com with your details and lemme know the specific details
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by doespinner: 12:15am On May 22, 2008
Yes marketing is one of the crucial points that worry me the most and where I would need the experts.Definitely will contact you @ brosious.
Please anybody who knows the best approach to marketing in Nigeria,agents etc please contribute your ideas.thanks
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by kemoac(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2008
im also interested kemoac@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by beelyjay45(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2008
can i be ur slaes rep. in Abuja I have experience and contacts here in abuja that would like your product very much
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by doespinner: 10:41pm On May 28, 2008
@beelyjay45 how do I contact u?
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by 2marto: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2008
i WILL LIKE TO PARTNER WITH YOU ON THIS DEAL.hOW DO WE GET STARTED?
martojms@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by ilekky(m): 12:05am On Jul 22, 2008
This is a great opportunity for us.I really love guys that are smart and have forsight.

well,I am highly interested in this biz.Pls kindly send all the necessary info to ilekky4one@yahoo.com.
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by ispeed(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2008
Am into security stuff i do sell car tracking device for company and banks, and gsm home alarm for big men, so i have them all around me. if you can allow me to market the stuff for you i belive you will be glad at end of the day. mail me ispeedcomputers@hotmail.com 08034099120, 08088419088
Re: Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs by josek: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2008
Doespinner. I could feel the way u answered the questions it means that you really know what u are talkig about. Am also into a buz, i will like to join, let me get ur contact via my e-mail;joseph_klinks@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Football Boots,jerseys Eg Chelsea,,topest Quality,puma Trainers For Sale / Wedding Photography And Video Coverage / Empty Container Dealer In Nigeria.we Buy Shipping Containers In Bulk 08099766025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.