Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,634 members, 7,932,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:00 PM

Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 (54384 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by Youngpo413: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2013
physise: check

if so,abeg dash me the airtel own,still at victoriasamuel4@ovi.com
tnx.
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by odohemma(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2013
physise: eti magic sim is back again
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2013
timowale: my email is this kindly assist airtel nd mtn thanks timejiwale@gmail.com
check
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2013
odohemma:
Please send the details/settings of mtn, etisalat & airtel to odohemma@yahoo.com.
check
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by Mcleo007(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2013
Olodapsing: oga, mtn no gree 2h again, i was told it was suspended for now, any help on Etisalat or airtel will b appreciated tanx dozy3@yahoo.com

As for the 2h, i did mine but got no mesage or notification. I started to browse and was losing my airtime. I called cc and all they said was the application is temporarily down. After several tries, i decided to disable data on my, which is similar to removing the sim. I allowed this to last for 24hrs or so. Now, since then my bis has been back. wink
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by blanco56(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2013
physise: CHECK
biko abeg send me MTN and Airtel dodizik@gmail.com
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2013
Booty4me:
bro pls send to me

Franklin2system@yahoo.com
check
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2013
Olodapsing: oga, mtn no gree 2h again, i was told it was suspended for now, any help on Etisalat or airtel will b appreciated tanx dozy3@yahoo.com
check
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2013
blanco56: biko abeg send me MTN and Airtel dodizik@gmail.com
check
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by lilwayneme(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2013
oga at the top™…i beg kindly send me airtl nd etislat.mtn just chop my money grin..solabiemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by femside221(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2013
Bro GM may GOD bless u as u dey help us abeg pls give me d airtel plss femside221@yahoo.com wish u all d best in life
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by cuteid(f): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2013
physise: check ur mail
plz am also intrested email s idayat10@ gmail.com
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by herkeem: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2013
at last mtn gave me my 250 naira back, but d qustion now is can i still re do d two hours again? plz help me wit dis.
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by OzMagiQ(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2013
physise: use mtn and subscribe to bbc week by sending bbcweek to 21600 cost #499 then go to ur settings and change ur apn to blackberry.net n start surfing dats all

Bro kindly mail me that stuff about the unlimited browsing. Thanks a million Physise! OzMagiQ@yahoo.com need to switch from an N3 to a Phantom in about a month n this is going to be useful mehn! #ThanQz again! :-)
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by Namzy(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2013
Pls i need it too. Is it the 2h ish or unlimited free brossing without subscribing Namzynau@yahoo.com
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by omash: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2013
pls physise i need d mtn unlimited on my tecno too.my e-mail is boyodavid001@gmail.com
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
omash: pls physise i need d mtn unlimited on my tecno too.my e-mail is boyodavid001@gmail.com
check
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
cuteid:
plz am also intrested email s idayat10@ gmail.com
check
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
OzMagiQ:

Bro kindly mail me that stuff about the unlimited browsing. Thanks a million Physise! OzMagiQ@yahoo.com need to switch from an N3 to a Phantom in about a month n this is going to be useful mehn! #ThanQz again! :-)
check
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
herkeem: at last mtn gave me my 250 naira back, but d qustion now is can i still re do d two hours again? plz help me wit dis.
dnt knw o cos 2h is having prob
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by Mcleo007(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
physise: dnt knw o cos 2h is having prob

On the 2h ish, i sent for the subscription on saturday and my credit was deducted while the notification message failed to come. I waited for some time, it didn't show up still, so i decided to browse on my fone. After a while i checked my credit balance and discovered the browsing was encroaching into it, so i stopped and called CC. The mofos i spoke with told me to hold on and probably call the next day, owning to some 'minor' application glitch from their end. They also observed that, more people have called to inform of the same issue as regards the 2 hour subscription package, and that, they are working towards it. Going by the frustration, i decided to disable the data enabling on my phone. I left it like that for over 24hours and re-enabled it. Now, my BIS has resumed and doing well.

To anyone having issues with the 2h to 131, he/she can follow my steps above. Hope it works for you. My airtime is intact ever since.
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by lilwayneme(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
Oga i beg..mtn no gree 4 me..update on oda netwok..pls..solabiemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by spicyboy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
Mcleo007:

On the 2h ish, i sent for the subscription on saturday and my credit was deducted while the notification message failed to come. I waited for some time, it didn't show up still, so i decided to browse on my fone. After a while i checked my credit balance and discovered the browsing was encroaching into it, so i stopped and called CC. The mofos i spoke with told me to hold on and probably call the next day, owning to some 'minor' application glitch from their end. They also observed that, more people have called to inform of the same issue as regards the 2 hour subscription package, and that, they are working towards it. Going by the frustration, i decided to disable the data enabling on my phone. I left it like that for over 24hours and re-enabled it. Now, my BIS has resumed and doing well.

To anyone having issues with the 2h to 131, he/she can follow my steps above. Hope it works for you. My airtime is intact ever since.

same thing here but mtn refunded my money. anyways, I will try it again. thanx 4 d alert.
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by spcoded: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please .Mtn and airtel ,spcoded8@gmail.com
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by spicyboy(m): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
odohemma:
Please send the details/settings of mtn, etisalat & airtel to odohemma@yahoo.com.

oga mi, thankz 4 all ur efforts. since 2h has been stopped, can I hv the airtel or etisalat Unlimited? my mail is richmikky@gmail.com
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
spicyboy:

oga mi, thankz 4 all ur efforts. since 2h has been stopped, can I hv the airtel or etisalat Unlimited? my mail is richmikky@gmail.com
check
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by soladnet14: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
physise: check
Please mail the settings to soladnet1404@gmail.com
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by Southboy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
Etisalat plz. Menkachi85@gmail.com
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
soladnet14:
Please mail the settings to soladnet1404@gmail.com
check
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Southboy: Etisalat plz. Menkachi85@gmail.com
check
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2013
Booty4me:
bro pls send to me

Franklin2system@yahoo.com
check
Re: Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 by physise(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
mbahjohnpaul: Pls I need the cheat too. My email is stevejpaustin@yahoo.com
check

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (63) (Reply)

Etisalat Customer Care Thread / MTN-Branded Opera Mini: How To Download / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.