Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187395 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
So ur married Wen I was jst thinking of sending you a PM
Na joke ooo but its cool to know,shout out to the married ones here,IyawoTM.ochonogoko abi wetin b ur name sef lolz
feminine A:

you will see a new feza this week. That I can assure u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wetin Feza dey write?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
loool...the Bots are vexing for WAs, like it's our fault Oneal was given the boot grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
topeorekoy: Wetin Feza dey write?

In memory of the fallen veteran grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

gbagun gringrin

see this rubish bimp

bimp - every day of the week i opened the bible.. I kept seeing ISREAL CONQUERED BABYLON gringrin

nigga don turn pastor chris

bimp - this week was so hard for me..nando leaving and all that
LMAO abeg bros you no sabi English?? what is gbagaun in what I said?? I'm not watching it, I just heard she is smiling. Asin some people said it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Make dillish boob no pop out ohh while she dey fix her mic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
wild child: So ur married Wen I was jst thinking of sending you a PM
Na joke ooo but its cool to know,shout out to the married ones here,IyawoTM.ochonogoko abi wetin b ur name sef lolz

lol.. Ayamu not married o, but thanks for the S/O.. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
spade: I have a feeling Feza's chase will end tonight. Infact, I'm almost fully sure of it!

The maximum Feza go get na 3 votes, while Bimp looks like he's taking Ethiopia, Namibia, Malawi and Ghana home already.

But make we dey watch.

Looks like I was wrong. What do you know?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
wild child: So ur married Wen I was jst thinking of sending you a PM

grin yes o! am married
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
feminine A:

In memory of the fallen veteran grin

I don't trust that lady for anything. She is too sly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Feza is officially stronger with botswana added 2 her 3 EA votes am sure @Safarigirl is smilin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Tot Angelo said he is working on Beverly to stop smoking?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mariarocks:
LMAO abeg bros you no sabi English?? what is gbagaun in what I said?? I'm not watching it, I just heard she is smiling. Asin some people said it.

na mistake.. I thought you said "i heard feza smiling".. I wanted to pay you back in your own coins.. I was too fast and made a mistake.. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

gbagun gringrin

see this rubish bimp

bimp - every day of the week i opened the bible.. I kept seeing ISREAL CONQUERED BABYLON gringrin

nigga don turn pastor chris

bimp - this week was so hard for me..nando leaving and all that

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS BOY YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CHANGED IT! WHAT A person! I WROTE "I HEAR" NOT "HEARED".... EVIL PEOPLE ALL UP IN THIS PLACE....... EVIL PEOPLE OHHH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella: loool...the Bots are vexing for WAs, like it's our fault Oneal was given the boot grin

Bleep them... As if we need their help..mtcheeeewww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
languys69:

I hope she will be all over Melvin this week and Oneal will be home watching and commit suicide. grin

Deadest!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

na mistake.. I thought you said "i heard feza smiling".. I wanted to pay you back in your own coins.. I was too fast and made a mistake.. wink
LOL! But you actually changed it to "heared" in your post. Its not even "heared" first of all, its "heard". Don't worry as from now I will look at my post twice before I post it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Operation sucking up to Bev don start ohhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Feza in tears
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Elikem, you just had dinner an hour ago na..haba!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Feza just sent a letter to her horseband telling him to be strong for us.now she has joined the smokers club

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
YOU PEOPLE NEED TO SEE HOW AFRICA VOTED!!!!!!!!! TEARS grin grin grin 10 COUNTRY VOTES FOR BIMP!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Angola: Bimp
Botswana: Oneal
Ghana: Bimp
Kenya: Feza
Ethiopia: Bimp
Malawi: Bimp
Namibia: Bimp
Nigeria: Bimp
South Africa: Oneal
Sierra Leone: Feza
Tanzania: Feza
Uganda: Bimp
Zambia: Bimp
Zimbabwe: Bimp
Rest of Africa: Bimp

Total: Bimp = 10, Feza = 3, Oneal = 2.

How Africa Voted

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topchef: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bimp got 10 country votes, feza 3 and oneal 2 .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ehen, where are those who were screaming Nigeria for Feza---safarigirl, dominique?? how business na? grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Here is how Africa voted this week (4 August 2013) – We say goodbye to Oneal (Botswana).

Here's who which country voted for:

Angola: Bimp
Botswana: Oneal
Ghana: Bimp
Kenya: Feza
Ethiopia: Bimp
Malawi: Bimp
Namibia: Bimp
Nigeria: Bimp
South Africa: Oneal
Sierra Leone: Feza
Tanzania: Feza
Uganda: Bimp
Zambia: Bimp
Zimbabwe: Bimp
Rest of Africa: Bimp

Total: Bimp = 10, Feza = 3, Oneal = 2.

(Total: 15 Votes)

Weekly Winners :
DStv Walka : Thabiso Morake - South Africa,
Uhuru Tablet: Coliwe Maduna - South Africa
HD PVR Winner: Zhabziso Bagwasi - Botswana
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
see wahala

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
SL for Feza? seems like they didn't get over Bassey's eviction.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Feza is now very powerful, 4 countries secured cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
EH!!!!! UGANDA broke off the East African alliance thing to vote Bimp? Hmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
Who else thinks Angelo sometimes looks like Ronadinho, again seeing him today alone in jacuzzi, he looks like Barca in spartacus

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.