Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187349 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
click2cbn: SOM posted a breaking news instead of u asking 4 details of Elikem's discussion, u just started saying how *u no who* want him out cos he is blocking anoda pesin's vote. There was nothing coded about d comment,we all know what u r saying. All am saying is dat u wia too quick to have made dat comment instead of asking how 1st
Guilty as Charged!!!.... But it is still a fact that some Threadmates have said that Elikem is sitting on valuable Votes and needs to give way for their *u no who*, I only sought to caution my compatriots to be weary of what they Read on this Thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=languys69]

I swear you are crazy! That was good. I had a good laugh. grin[/quo

I dey feel u.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Page 1111 on my mind lolz
What's happening in the house?
*continues watching Olympus has fallen*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
@state of mind...no beef intended,but i will clearly say my mind...There is a diffrent between being "objective" nd "excluding urself frm the crowd",at first u were being objective with ur post nd i really liked it...bt nw what u are doing is "excluding urself frm the crowd"(melvin's fan)4 reason knwn to u...u think u are being unbiased?,no!,if "cleo" was nt involve in this discussion would u hv said all this?elikem nd cleo are doing the same thing oneal nd feza did,nd it is wrong!anytime anyday,dn't make @safari look like the bad one here,u are trying u sound unbiased! But the truth is u are biased!...at times to be "objective" u need to join the crowd...thats the truth

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
geez prince: GBAMEST!
Why are u saying gbamest.
You dey fear to talk your own ni!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
This isn't about voting self.
Truth be told if Elikem doesn't come up against Melvin n Beverly I'll still vote for him.
It doesn't mean that everytime I speak up about something he does wrong la fans la sugarcoat la make me la look lyk la lie.
Call la spade la spade.

Finally I've gotta admit that Nigerians are very accommodating people. I can only come here to rant. But when I get to twitter I still show support for your guy.
On the other hand...that's not the way it is btw GH n Melvin.
i hear you. Just like you dnt like ppl putting or twisting words about what Melvin says or does is the same way i feel. Its not about sugar coating. Did he conspire to nominate other housemates with Cleo or not? If he did then pls upload the video and i will gladly apologise. There is a big difference between Conspiring and Discussing. I know Elikem talks too much and that is for sure but accusing him of something that he did not do and did freely in open. I"m sorry but i had to call you out on that. Anyways this is not a fight. Believe and think what you want to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dannyxy: @state of mind...no beef intended,but i will clearly say my mind...There is a diffrent between being "objective" nd "excluding urself frm the crowd",at first u were being objective with ur post nd i really liked it...bt nw what u are doing is "excluding urself frm the crowd"(melvin's fan)4 reason knwn to u...u think u are being unbiased?,no!,if "cleo" was nt involve in this discussion would u hv said all this?elikem nd cleo are doing the same thing oneal nd feza did,nd it is wrong!anytime anyday,dn't make @safari look like the bad one here,u are trying u sound unbiased! But the truth is u are biased!...at times to be "objective" u need to join the crowd...thats the truth

I'm trying to understand the aim of this post and I fail to get it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Funny..after doing 10,000 permutations..I learnt something
If Melvin will win..he'll win..
WITH or WITHOUT Gh vote.
So Elikem can even stay till day 92.
None of you will stop me from speaking up sha..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
Why are u saying gbamest.
You dey fear to talk your own ni!
lmao,I don already talk my own na,but I still come reason wetin k-slib talk again.and na d truth be dat d way I like elikem ehn,if I like dilish like dat she go win.elikem just too talk and na wetin I don talk earlier,na just d way my GH peeps reason am make me talk "gbamest" and I repeat whenever I dey try strategize victory for mel,I no dey include GH cos I want make he reach final too.u feel me ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
geez prince: Make elikem cool down make tomorrow reach now,he's telling cleo dat he's sure feza,bimp,angelo nd cleo (herself) wl nominate him tomorrow,I just want d guy to chill mehnnn,make africa no go tire for him mater o.he made sense though and I think he got 3 names right (my guy dey over analyze)

safarigirl: Elikem was 'suggesting' to Cleo that Bengelo could be nominated, and Cleo was 'suggesting' that Feza and Angelo were better choices.

@safari, there was no where in the conversation the above came up. I hope you also know I have come here countless times to report and diss elikem for having mouth diarrhoea? Presented him as a male beverly?

@geezprince, you are also a big fan of melvin on this thread and you also came here to report what elikem was discussing as at the time I was reporting mine. Did you hear them suggest who to nominate to each other? How come you are silent on the matter now?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: Funny..after doing 10,000 permutations..I learnt something
WITH or WITHOUT Gh vote.
gbamest! Dats d spirit and na wetin I explain earlier on u just talk so.lolz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
WITH or WITHOUT Gh vote.
This is true. Those who are destined to win will win and no matter how much we analyse this or that. There is no guarantee that based on your analysis that the event will happen. Honestly i really like Melvin A lot and am not even wishing bad thoughts because if he wins would be happy. He is a good guy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
fashrola: How the HMs might Nominate Tomorrow

Melvin - Beverly & Cleo

Beverly- Elikem & Feza

Angelo- Elikem & Dilish

Cleo - Beverly and Feza

Feza - Elikem & Dilish

Bimp - Melvin and Elikem

Elikem- Bimp and Angelo

Dilish - Feza and Beverly

Elikem - 4 Beverly - 4 Feza- 3

Hmmm I wonder who Beverly go replace herself with? Bimp? Angelo? Melvin? Dilish? Or Cleo? (Tough Decision)
Naaa,if something like this comes up,she will surely swap cleo so this isn't a tough one..it can only be tough when it comes to saving between melvin and angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: This is possible nominations tomorrow. Bimp-Elikem n Dillish. Dillish- Feza and Bimp. Elikem- Feza and Bimp. Cleo- Feza and Bev/Elikem. Bev- Feza and Cleo/Elikem. Angelo- Feza and Elikem. Melvin_ Bev(hoh) and Feza. Feza- Elikem and Dillish/Cleo. I think it will be Feza and Elikem will definately be up. The third will be either Bimp, cleo or Dillish
Melvin will never put feza up. it's Beverly and bimp.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

@safari, there was no where in the conversation the above came up. I hope you also know I have come here countless times to report and diss elikem for having mouth diarrhoea? Presented him as a male beverly?

@geezprince, you are also a big fan of melvin on this thread and you also came here to report what elikem was discussing as at the time I was reporting mine. Did you hear them suggest who to nominate to each other? How come you are silent on the matter now?

I'm not silent dear,if u check my post I narrated wot I heard dem discussing and I criticized elikem for talking too much and being too analytical.I expected him to just go with d flow.but I didn't hear them suggest who to nominate to eachother though cos I changed channel.make I watch Chelsea vs Milan dear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
geez prince: boss! Nobody is pouncing on the tailor and I m sure he will get our votes if he's not up against any of our reps.but the tailor needs to chill man.if I dey strategize victory for mel,I swear I no even dey count ghana join cos I want make tailor sef reach final.na tailor won kill him game himself blv me.I ve always liked him though and I still do.

Charley, I dey feel the way U dey spit GH Pidgin oo! You dey GH? Or you skul 4 GH b4?..... "Nobody is pouncing on the tailor" Really? I guess you are one of those who come here on eviction Dayz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
abikyshow: Melvin will never put feza up. it's Beverly and bimp.
he voted for her last week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

I'm trying to understand the aim of this post and I fail to get it.
it is written in simple english,so what can't u grab there?stop making us look like some sort bullies who will jst come here nd start talking bad about other people or country... jst so our reps will win,we ar nt that petty ,i respect u on this thread,bt i will alway say mind when sumtin start to annoy me...nd ur recent posts are annoying...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: This is true. Those who are destined to win will win and no matter how much we analyse this or that. There is no guarantee that based on your analysis that the event will happen. Honestly i really like Melvin A lot and am not even wishing bad thoughts because if he wins would be happy. He is a good guy.
I wish most Ghanaians were like you.
Cos as it stands now they are campaigning hard against Melvin on twitter. It's not a bad thing tho..afterall they want their own rep to win..doesn't mean I'll start a campaign against Elikem on twitter tho..I'm too busy campaigning 4 my fave to win.

And @ SOM
The only time I've brought twitter gist here about Melvin is either when bev fans are attacking him or when Mellish fans are being delusional. And I bring them for obvious reasons.
So don't accuse me off running here with tweets as if i even report Oneza fans.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
@Lord__Monroe: OK O! Did every1 else hear it? I said it before. But now Bimp just confirmd n revealed hw @Ammynando admitted 2 RAPING a girl.

How true is dis?
Anyway,can't bliv everything on twitter.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
La moi prediction la la tomorrow...
Cleo:: bev/feza
Dillish:: bev/feza
Feza:::: bev/elikem/dillish
Bev:::: feza/cleo
Bimp::: bev/elikem/melvin
Elikem::: bimp/feza
Melvin::: bev/feza
Angelo::: feza/dillish/elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: he voted for her last week
No..he nominated Oneal and Elikem as hoh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
WITH or WITHOUT Gh vote.

Thank God say you know say all those your permutations say you uppose put am inside your pocket.

Imagine Bimp that took Sulu to the slaughterhouse just last week was voted for by the same Zambia? Beside Naija didn't vote for Feza kankan.

Moral of the story, just do your sheet and leave the rest. What will be will be. Whoever will qin will win

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
omonime:

i just wonder why all this noise abt dillish. she is fine yes but its not as if she is the finest girl in the whole world for crying out loud. there are very and i mean very very fine beautiful full packaged girls and ladies more than dilish in nigeria so why all this dilish fine thing . its beginning to annoy me . no wonder they are saying we dont have fine girls in naija. in short naijas shld get over this dilish beauty and lets look for how melvin will win. though i know that he is going to win. tthe truth of the matter is dilish and melvin wont hook up. but if melvin shld win, am 80% sure she will leave stephen for melvin because she is materialistic and money conscious. as far as i am concern she is just there cos i have seen girls more beautiful than dilish. shalom
She will win the worst friend of the year if she does that to Maria. The whole thing has gotten so complicated that the safest thing is if he doesn't date any one of them....especially Dillish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dannyxy: it is written in simple english,so what can't u grab there?stop making us look like some sort bullies who will jst come here nd start talking bad about other people or country... jst so our reps will wing,we ar nt that petty ,i respect u on this thread,bt i will alway say mind when sumtin start to annoy me...nd ur recent posts are annoying...
Padi, me sef no understand head nor tail of dat ur post ooo! U didn't hit d nail on d head so I guess @safari is on d ryt track
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
That we do like certain housemates doesn't mean we should look for every opportunity to shoot them down. Elikem and Cleo were discussing how tomorrow's nominations might play out, suddenly they're conspiring (against who?). Comparing them to Oneza is just out of this world ridiculous. Do they (cleokem) spend every passing moment 'conspiring' as you guys call it? I'm afraid I didn't get to watch the part where they discussed Bengelo so I can't speak much on that. I really wish we would stop judging these housemates.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
GH KWAME:

Charley, I dey feel the way U dey spit GH Pidgin oo! You dey GH? Or you skul 4 GH b4?..... "Nobody is pouncing on the tailor" Really? I guess you are one of those who come here on eviction Dayz.
nah bruh,I no skool for Gh though I don enter once sha,shey our pidgin different ni? Charley,wetin I don observe be say like tailor for dis NL,but peeps too dey tire for him mater,and u sef knw say tailor too talk,me like am cos na happy boy wey dey jovial.I don't think peeps hate him on here to d extent of not wanting him in the finals though,but we all ve different views about the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
I wish most Ghanaians were like you.
Cos as it stands now they are campaigning hard against Melvin on twitter. It's not a bad thing tho..afterall they want their own rep to win..doesn't mean I'll start a campaign against Elikem on twitter tho..I'm too busy campaigning 4 my fave to win.

And @ SOM
The only time I've brought twitter gist here about Melvin is either when bev fans are attacking him or when Mellish fans are being delusional. And I bring them for obvious reasons.
So don't accuse me off running here with tweets as if i even report Oneza fans.
lol the problem is you are too into twitter which is filled with a bunch of demented souls. Melvin is in top 5 amongst a lot of Ghanaians. We were even hoping he will win because we thought that Elikem might have left earlier. Even on fb majority mention Melvin as top 5. Its not even about him being Nigerian. Its the type of Guy he is. If you want to see the bad you will always see the bad side. I for one want all the deserving ppl to be in top 5 and may the best one win. I dnt have any evil thoughts about wanting 1 to go so can have their votes. So far Elikem has 2 country votes. That will not make him win but him being in top 5 will be an achievement and that is what we will at least like for our guy. Anyways we all wanted oneza to first leave before him so if its his time to go then he will go. There are also a lot of Nigerians saying ish and how they want Elikem out and calling names but i dnt clump all Nigerians together as one and say they all hate Elikem and want him out etc. I have realised that if you decide to think a certain way no matter what situation you will keep finding stuff to validate your cause. You can either look at bad or good. But by now you should know that social media such as twitter does not represent what the whole country thinks. Just look at todays eviction with the way sadc kept going on about voting oneil.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
No..he nominated Oneal and Elikem as hoh
oh my bad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
tuktudicko:
Padi, me sef no understand head nor tail of dat ur post ooo! U didn't hit d nail on d head so I guess @safari is on d ryt track
read her previous 20 post on (melvin,cleo nd elikem) u will understand where am cming from...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: he voted for her last week
last week Melvin nominated Elikem and oneal while feza put Elikem and cleo up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
abikyshow: last week Melvin nominated Elikem and oneal while feza put Elikem and cleo up.
ok thanks i remember. I thought it was bev, mel n eli who all nominated feza n oneil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.