Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,795 members, 7,933,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:46 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2200625 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2013
mykali:

LOOOL. You're right. Oya email me your resume and I will see what I can do. Use your real email o. grin
Alright,don't dull me if not there will be troooooooouuuubbbbleeeee ooooooo *in dillish's voice*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2013
Josydaky: Epistle writing.
Teacher: what is epistle writng.
Student: this is ability and capability to write a very longatacious and meaningful or unmeaningful grammanism that will ensure that long spacitism is taken in the world of the nairalandertarians inorder to make noticeable participationality in the page of Nairalandertarians.
Teacher: clap for him.

No mind me o, i just dey boredcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
lol! oga o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2013
ItsModella:
God forbid, I must be there and I go continue to shine teeth grin

@sexytabhi, I agree with you. There are too many evil people on this thread, they are hell bent on destroying other people's destinies. Imagine people like kslib, GOM and fork addict taking more than 3 spots...imagine the wickedness.

Abeg, on page 1111, it must be 1 post per poster.

Lmao. Continue shining teeth while I collect the space for 3 posts. No beg me sha. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2013
BizBloke:

I pray o.

But, if you miss am, I go keep space for you as per my TVD padi

God Bless You jare grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2013
Abeg make una tell Oga seun say NL server MUST NEVER NEVER be down when we reach Jerusalem o.

And please where are the epistle writers? Na when we need them dem go dey dull. When we no need them, dem go take epistle full everywhere.

Just 9 more footsteps to Jerusalem. We are almost there...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2013
C'est moi:

read dis after replying him already....saw d category u placed original moi.#winks

Hehehe. Wait o! You get alternate acct?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2013
mykali:

How can you be watching Vampire Diaries? You dey fall my hand o. I hope you're not one of those guys that watch Glee too.
Smh 4 u o.na crime 4 guy to watch tvd?hian!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2013
mykali:

How can you be watching Vampire Diaries? You dey fall my hand o. I hope you're not one of those guys that watch Glee too.

Wetin do TVD ni?

Glee ko, bleach ni. Na wetin you dey watch for office be that, ba?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2013
IyawoTM:

For this mention, u shall so miss that pg1111...

Lwkm. You wish!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2013
And someone wrote something like we wont get to page 1111 before the show ends last week.na today this page go reach 1111.waiting (im)patiently.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2013
IT SHALL BE CALLED THE BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY BY BROWSERS.

IF YOU DEY ON STARCOMMS AND MTN BROWSERS YOU NO FIT MAKE AM. MAKE I NO LIE YOU

JUST 9 MORE FOOTSTEPS...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2013
BizBloke:

Hehehe. Wait o! You get alternate acct?
why did u ask? i can't manage two.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2013
god_of_music: LIST OF THE TOP 20 AND ORIGINAL
THREADMATES ON THIS THREAD

1.Itsmodella
2.Stateofmind
3.Kslib
4Safarigirl
5.Spade
6.Sholay2011
7.GH PATRIOT
8.Fork adict
9.THE AMAKA
10.god_of_music
11.IyawoTM
12.Ozodigboo
13.SA Girl
14.Languy69
15.Dannyxx
16.GH patriot
17.Bizbloke
18.Mykali
19.Ochongnonko
20.9ja4eva
"
"
"
"
"
I know this list ain't complete or accurate or even correct..so feel free to change the position of any Threadmate of your choice........
I tell you,this is just another long Epistle i decided to write...and i swear its gonna be longer than the Previous ONE! HA HA HA!
Its not easy to get to 1111 oo!
Ok.....If you are reading this now consider yourself useless!
Ha ha! Don't skip it yet na..i know i got you there...just keep reading..and you will find a hidden Secret...........
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
STOP!! You get work at all??
Wait oo.i wanna ask you a question..
"

"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
I See! You are too useless to be useful..just see how i was using you.......ok abeg..its ok...lets get back to THE MATTER...lets get updates................
1111 will still come..
LIST OF THREADMATES DESTINED
TO MISS PAGE 1111 :

1.BizBloke
2.Kslib
3.Wild Child
3.SOM
4.itsmodella
5.Dannyxx and
6.Mykali
............................Signed by GOM

SHALOM!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2013
fork adict: IT SHALL BE CALLED THE BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY BY BROWSERS.

IF YOU DEY ON STARCOMMS AND MTN BROWSERS YOU NO FIT MAKE AM. MAKE I NO LIE YOU

JUST 9 MORE FOOTSTEPS...
ta! na lie! let's bet,na u go miss am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2013
As we await that page, So on a more serious note, nothing is happening on BBA worth mentioning? I beg nah, I dey work. No diary sessions, no nothing?
As far as Bev, and Elikem dey talk, something must be worth putting up. C'est moi, Spade, SOM, Kslib, ItsModella, fork addict, safari girl, Russello, wild child, dstv walka owners, et Al make una no dull nah. Thank you!

Cnt wait for this 1111 craze to pass lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2013
ella.b:

Smh 4 u o.na crime 4 guy to watch tvd?hian!

No mind am. Na 'Tom and Jerry' ein dey watch. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2013
ella.b:

God Bless You jare grin

Amin o. You, too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2013
god_of_music: LIST OF THE TOP 20 AND ORIGINAL
THREADMATES ON THIS THREAD

1.Itsmodella
2.Stateofmind
3.Kslib
4Safarigirl
5.Spade
6.Sholay2011
7.GH PATRIOT
8.Fork adict
9.THE AMAKA
10.god_of_music
11.IyawoTM
12.Ozodigboo
13.SA Girl
14.Languy69
15.Dannyxx
16.GH patriot
17.Bizbloke
18.Mykali
19.Ochongnonko
20.9ja4eva
"
"
"
"
"
I know this list ain't complete or accurate or even correct..so feel free to change the position of any Threadmate of your choice........
I tell you,this is just another long Epistle i decided to write...and i swear its gonna be longer than the Previous ONE! HA HA HA!
Its not easy to get to 1111 oo!
Ok.....If you are reading this now consider yourself useless!
Ha ha! Don't skip it yet na..i know i got you there...just keep reading..and you will find a hidden Secret...........
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
STOP!! You get work at all??
Wait oo.i wanna ask you a question..
"

"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
I See! You are too useless to be useful..just see how i was using you.......ok abeg..its ok...lets get back to THE MATTER...lets get updates................
1111 will still come..
LIST OF THREADMATES DESTINED
TO MISS PAGE 1111 :

1.BizBloke
2.Kslib
3.Wild Child
3.SOM
4.itsmodella
5.Dannyxx and
6.Mykali
............................Signed by GOM

SHALOM!!!

Lol. Evil prayer. I see you standing next to Lucifer on that page.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2013
I, Josydaky humbly request for spacemanship in page 1111. Incase of any missation, I humbly please with all forumist to kindly remember me on that page.

Thanks,

The beautiful and humble Josydaky.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2013
fork adict: Abeg make una tell Oga seun say NL server MUST NEVER NEVER be down when we reach Jerusalem o.

And please where are the epistle writers? Na when we need them dem go dey dull. When we no need them, dem go take epistle full everywhere.

Just 9 more footsteps to Jerusalem. We are almost there...

9 footsteps, abi 19? No confuse pesin o....hian!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Elikem and Feza spoke about their lovers
and how much they miss them.
Feza told Elikem and Melvin that things
get really bad when you and your partner
have been Nominated, you spend the
whole week saying your goodbyes but
eventually you comfort yourself. It all gets
too hard for the lovers because the one
partner’s game end while the other is left
behind to carry on with their Chase.
Bimp reminded Elikem that the last time
he saw Pokello was three weeks ago and
he saw Oneal last night implying that he
hadn’t seen his partner since The Chase
began. You could tell from the look on his
that Bimp truly misses his partner and he
can’t wait to get back to her. And given
that he hasn’t had any relationships in
Biggie’s House, that is a clear indication
of his commitment to the woman on the
outside.
Feza expressed how frustrating it is when
your lover leaves when you were both
Nominated only to be on the chopping
board the following week. “I told Oneal
that in fact I might be right behind you,”
she said laughing. It’s no surprise to see
lovers leaving The Chase together or one
after the other, the same thing happen to
LK4 and Koketso who left together and
the same can be said about Betty and Bolt
leaving one after the other. Feza almost
wanting to leave on the other hand, might
be something new.
#Borrowed........ @safriChick, pls Drop Oneal's TL if you Have it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Elekim, calling melvin an ajebo. And melvin is deny it that he is nt.
Elekim stated that melvin has a curly hair which shows that he grew under Air conditioner, which as @ dat tym was for d rich only.
He further point out dat melvins sun glasses, shoes are upto a thousand dollars, nt to talk of his jeans and shirts. Feza believes elikem, but melvin is deny it dats its jst 50cent.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2013
Plss updates! Make una update us na.. No light here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2013
@SA girl
I c u o. Since people are claiming Bev n Angelo have done the do, pls how and when do we meet up for me to collect my 100 quid? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2013
C'est moi:

why did u ask? i can't manage two.

Nothing o. It just came into my mind and I decided to ask.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2013
@GH, n Agbgift
Tnx for the updates smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2013
BizBloke:

Amin o. You, too.
dat category eish was meant for danny.made a mistake
hi dan!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2013
Agbgift: Elekim, calling melvin an ajebo. And melvin is deny it that he is nt.
Elekim stated that melvin has a curly hair which shows that he grew under Air conditioner, which as @ dat tym was for d rich only.
He further point out dat melvins sun glasses, shoes are upto a thousand dollars, nt to talk of his jeans and shirts. Feza believes elikem, but melvin is deny it dats its jst 50cent.
But wait o! Wetin curly hair get to do with Ajebutter, me self I get am but I no be ajebo or ajeparko, I dey in between.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2013
Josydaky:
But wait o! Wetin curly hair get to do with Ajebutter, me self I get am but I no be ajebo or ajeparko, I dey in between.

According elekim, having a curly hair, means one grew up under Air Conditioner.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2013
Mheeen! Twitter is hot oo? No wonder SOM and Safarigirl are not here... Bye bye! *loggin to twitter*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2013
GH KWAME: Elikem and Feza spoke about their lovers
and how much they miss them.
Feza told Elikem and Melvin that things
get really bad when you and your partner
have been Nominated, you spend the
whole week saying your goodbyes but
eventually you comfort yourself. It all gets
too hard for the lovers because the one
partner’s game end while the other is left
behind to carry on with their Chase.
Bimp reminded Elikem that the last time
he saw Pokello was three weeks ago and
he saw Oneal last night implying that he
hadn’t seen his partner since The Chase
began. You could tell from the look on his
that Bimp truly misses his partner and he
can’t wait to get back to her. And given
that he hasn’t had any relationships in
Biggie’s House, that is a clear indication
of his commitment to the woman on the
outside.
Feza expressed how frustrating it is when
your lover leaves when you were both
Nominated only to be on the chopping
board the following week. “I told Oneal
that in fact I might be right behind you,”
she said laughing. It’s no surprise to see
lovers leaving The Chase together or one
after the other, the same thing happen to
LK4 and Koketso who left together and
the same can be said about Betty and Bolt
leaving one after the other. Feza almost
wanting to leave on the other hand, might
be something new.
#Borrowed........ @safriChick, pls Drop Oneal's TL if you Have it.

@onizee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2013
Josydaky:

U b packo jawe, jst talk true tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.