Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193636 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
GOM, stay alert o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
7 pages to go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib:
Fiber ke when me dey use semi-fiber!!

No dulling oo . . .bros . . . Na double assault i dey so . .Lappy and mobile all ready to fire . . .

Na post at sight order i don give them so . . . cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
wats wif dis page 1111 ya'll r talkin abt? Am lost!

its a landmark celebration 4 reaching 1111 pages n every1 want to represent on dat page
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Josydaky: GOM, stay alert o!
heavenly race sorry page1111 race na per head oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pink!:

angry Dont you dare!! I'll tell madam Funke angry

If i hear angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Viewing this topic: Audio Rage(m), SAGirl,
Ekiseme, JOYCEOUS(f), Oghosifo, abikyshow,
GARBTY, click2cbn(m), languys69,
usizamzam, Amanyanabo, autumn.flower(f),
jumong pan(f), D'Veritas, Goom, justloveme,
C'est moi(f), sholay2011(m), feminine A,
nkemdirim1, folakeojo(f), Belmot(m),
waxdude(m), CERKEYNAH, shrimati(m), jsben
(m), mss_rosa!(f), fork adict(m), bintsdeyi,
eleshin(m), ninnyanny, Pink!, russello,
ochongonoko, blunt_chic, ella.b(f),
miguella20(f), lekyar(m), abishowzonyine(f),
StateOfMind, peniel29, BizBloke(m), lizfab(f),
Aboki4inside, njokusboy(m), jmaine,
Josydaky(f), dre11(m), Julieni, lady deb,
mykali(m), Reenaspride(f), Kslib(m) and 23
guest(s)
(Go Up)

50+ people viewing this thread!! Many are called but few are choosen!! Everbody cant make it.. A page can only contain ***something people..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Piss dey catch mee ohh but i no fit leave my chair before una go reach 1111 grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Briefly talking about yesterday’s Nominations,
Nigeria’s Melvin once again did his thing of nominating
the Head of House but this time it was a little bit
different, the dude was actually nominating his fellow
country mate.
Right from the very first weeks of the game, this
Nigerian homie has always been nominating Heads of
House whenever he went for his Nomination Sessions
every Monday. It’s also remembered that at one time
when he was the Diamond Head of House, Melvin
wanted to nominate himself but was only stopped by
Big Brother who told him that he could not nominate
himself.
And as if that wasn’t enough for the sexy Nigerian, in
the week that followed when he was the Head of House
again, he went ahead and refused to save himself from
facing possible Eviction even when he had the power as
the Head of House. He was very lucky that week
because Africa showered him with votes that helped
him to stay in the Big Brother house.
However yesterday when he went for his Nomination
Session, he decided to gamble by nominating his fellow
country mate Beverly Osu saying that she would easily
save herself if her name appeared among the nominees
given that she’s the Head of House. And during his
Diary Session in the afternoon, Melvin confessed to Big
Brother that he wasn’t feeling bad for how he had
nominated in the morning.
“I don’t regret nominating Beverly.” He said. “I
nominated her because I wanted her name to appear
among the nominees tonight so that she doesn’t find
hard time in choosing who to save given the fact that
she has a lot of close friends in the house” Melvin
further explained to Big Brother.
What do you think about Melvin’s style of nominating?
Feza, Dillish and Cleo are up for possible Eviction this
week, Please vote for your favourite housemate to keep
them in the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
v24m: Piss dey catch mee ohh but i no fit leave my chair before una go reach 1111 grin

Just lookatew. You will burst yer bladders because of a flimsy Nairaland page? Smh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Josydaky: 7 pages to go

Looks like I'll be on my way home when this momentous occasion takes place angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
jmaine:

No dulling oo . . .bros . . . Na double assault i dey so . .Lappy and mobile [/b]all ready to fire . . .

[b]Na post at sight order i don give them so .
. . cheesy

LMFAO. You dont say.

Omo, no be small tin o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
v24m: Piss dey catch mee ohh but i no fit leave my chair before una go reach 1111 grin
Send me your rpick number so that i go help you piss am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hmmm..chilln..waitn for page1111 grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Una plan no go work, I stopped at page 1097 to attend a meeting, I refresh page, 1104. Ha I'm not going anywhere again angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
SAGirl:

Looks like I'll be on my way home when this momentous occasion takes place angry angry

Send me a hundred rand and i will give you a notable mention mami grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
mykali:

Just lookatew. You will burst yer bladders because of a flimsy Nairaland page? Smh.
You think say yo wise shey? I doubel dare you to log out for 30 mins.. Lmao!!
@v24m,no listen to this guy oooh.. Carry cup or pot piss inside... Donot get up,i repeat,do not!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
fork adict:

LMFAO. You dont say.

Omo, no be small tin o

No be joke oo cheesy . . . Na only men wey serious like angry, go make am grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
IyawoTM: Una plan no go work, I stopped at page 1097 to attend a meeting, I refresh page, 1104. Ha I'm not going anywhere again angry

Focus on your work jor. The page won't add money to your account. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib: Viewing this topic: Audio Rage(m), SAGirl,
guest(s)
(Go Up)

50+ people viewing this thread!! Many are called but few are choosen!! Everbody cant make it.. A page can only contain ***something people..

But I was here at this tym..where's my name..make u pple no omit my name for dat page ooooh...I go scatter thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
IyawoTM: Una plan no go work, I stopped at page 1097 to attend a meeting, I refresh page, 1104. Ha I'm not going anywhere again angry
Lolz. Ppl don take am personally. Me sef no go gree. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
Omo una dey dull o...

Since..... we still dey 1104.

Abi make i cause trouble?

Scanning for a potential username............

Username found.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib:
You think say yo wise shey? I doubel dare you to log out for 30 mins.. Lmao!!
@v24m,no listen to this guy oooh.. Carry cup or pot piss inside... Donot get up,i repeat,do not!!!

LMFAO!! Na style i use dey here o. Work wey i suppose do I don abandon am. Just imagine. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib:
Send me your rpick number so that i go help you piss am

Am a lady angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Those who made the 1000th should give others a fair chance... There is love in sharing..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tuso:

But I was here at this tym..where's my name..make u pple no omit my name for dat page ooooh...I go scatter thread
lolzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kslib: Viewing this topic: Audio Rage(m), SAGirl,
guest(s)
(Go Up)

Come, dis guy, wetin dey worry you? ehn, wetin dey worry you? Why you go commot your name, put my own say i dey view BB thread?

If i dey view am nko? How e take concern you? na your fone i dey use?

Abi na your computer? wetin sef? abeg free me o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
mykali:

It's better to be lost than to be "left behind"

lwkmd4h o. Guy, u r much!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
fork adict:

Na me be dis. I go break and i don come back and i don catch up.

THERE'S NO CAUSE FOR CONTROL, EVERYTHING IS UNDER ALARM

Lolz. No break again o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lmao..waht if the *Error 504,502 sh.it* strtz agen..people wud either faint or sue Seun grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Some people will actually switch in their generators, burn the fuel in it to charge their phones just because they wanna appear on a friggin page?

This life is just one huge fuckery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.