Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,319 members, 7,897,458 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2193289 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
Guys! Even @Imolitegirl has officially DUMPED the Mellish train! grin

Check her tweets right now!

When someone asked her, she replied, "I'm dynamic. Now out!"

Now, na only Melvin she dey support.

People are waking up grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: @kslib
Sorry had a low ba3.

Can anyone confirm to me that they watched dillish say all this tho.

I did
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade: Guys! Even @Imolitegirl has officially DUMPED the Mellish train! grin

Lol dat gal funny die.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bebe4u(f): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ok. Dellish voiced out her strategy agreed ,that was dumb of her at this stage of the game. But my personal analysis from what is reported she said doesn't warrant all the attack on her after all she never said emphatically she is using Melvin for votes. It's reported she said at this point ekikem is more popular and remaining housemate want Nigeria out. How many of us will reject a free ride n opt to trek in the wilderness? God knows the answer in our hearts.
Afterall biggie never gave a rule against such strategy. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
BizBloke:

No mind the babe. So, na fake since? Thank God say I talk say I go like make Cleo win.

Well sha, na only once I've voted for her and it's because I wanted to secure namibia's vote for melvin, if not, wetin "kwonsign" me kwanu? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
THE NORMAL TREND IS TO RANT AND POUR OUT INSLT...... >CALM.....>SM DUMB EXPLANTN AND EXCUSES......THN PPL WL FRGET AND STRT VOTIN D HMate DT BLEEPED UP..................................
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
These housemates are mean..lmao.. Pastor mrs feza and dreamer cleo were just bonding, sharing dreams and the word of God when elikem, angelo, dillish and melvin came in to bundle cleo out of the lounge to the jacuzzi. And they left feza sitting there. Feza jejely stood up after them and came to join them at the jacuzzi side.

Lmao..bev just gave elikem a slap on his ogor cos he has started his top5 nonsense speech again..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
I think this whole dillish thing is being blown out of proportion.. Haba!!!!
The only part that pissed me was where she said 'Melvin should put himself up if he thinks he is strong'.. She never said she is using Melvin for votes,did she? She only said her being close to him will put her in danger cos of the anti-naija housemates...
I am angry at dillish for making that statement concerning how strong melvin is... She is stupidd...
Dillish only fooled Mellish and not naija..
Two groups of people have voted for dillish so far:
The foolish mellish..
Those who voted for her cos of her nice character and closeness to our reps..
Well,in as much as i dont want to,i will have to admit that since majority of those who are voting her from naija are doing it cos of mellish,then she fooled Nigeria cos majority carries the vote..
Like i said,she never said she was using Melvin for votes or that she was close to him cos of Naija's vote if i am to go by what @ella.b posted..
Anybody that feels i got any part wrong should feel free to quote and correct me,i will be at your service..
Shalom!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by luvablesam(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
ItsModella: why is sholay not commenting on this matter tho? grin
I read a lot buh don't comment on dis thread.U were a huge Mellish fan a few weeks bck so y are u denying ur folks now.Nigerians are easily taken for a rola coaster just by doing " one fake Good act in favour of Naija. Its Devillish todayn we are shouting foul. Am so sure we would welcome Oniel or Annabanana into our lives in naija just with a simple unmeant ' sorry I apologize' statement. Its painful buh dats d truth.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
bebe4u: Ok. Dellish voiced out her strategy agreed ,that was dumb of her at this stage of the game. But my personal analysis from what is reported she said doesn't warrant all the attack on her after all she never said emphatically she is using Melvin for votes. It's reported she said at this point ekikem is more popular and remaining housemate want Nigeria out. How many of us will reject a free ride n opt to trek in the wilderness? God knows the answer in our hearts.
Afterall biggie never gave a rule against such strategy.

Biggie didn't give the rule doesn't mean she didn't play a fast one on us?. What happened to being a REAL friend with each other?. When maria left, she campaigned like hell for melvin. Why didn't she stop campaigning for melvin after all she's left the the house?. Cos real friends doesn't ditch you cos there's a better offer somewhere else. Stop defending her actions. Why did she have to make it a secret?. If it was feza, nobody will sweat it but for dillish that have acted all INNOCENT, it's disgusting to say the least. How do you think elikem will feel knowing dillish's closeness to him was cos "africa saved him and he's more fans than melvin"?

It's shocking that you're defending dillish's actions, are we so blinded by her beauty or cunnyness that we can speak the truth for once?. Haba!!. Na only she fine?. Mtcheeewww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Okay, they are doing the same to bimp now..and he's screaming "let's not go there\let's not do this"

All of them in the jacuzzi except feza who is seated in khumora and melvin's love corner. I think I heard she's on her period or so.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
dmalam: THE NORMAL TREND IS TO RANT AND POUR OUT INSLT...... >CALM.....>SM DUMB EXPLANTN AND EXCUSES......THN PPL WL FRGET AND STRT VOTIN D HMate DT BLEEPED UP..................................

Very true. By next week Nigerians will be back to calling her delicious dillish. I trust my people.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
dmalam: ***LAFIN IN FULANI, ROLIN ON THE FLOOR,***HEHEHEHEKIKIKIKIKIKI

EVRYBODY CLAIMD TO HV BN VOTIN CLEO FRM D STRT....LIARS!!!

DELICIOS DILLISHgrin

I'm telling you. Suddenly EVERYBODY is now innocent of voting dillish. People ehn!!. Smh

I aint gonna lie, I've only voted dillish during the week she's up with bassey cos of strategic reasons
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade: Guys! Even @Imolitegirl has officially DUMPED the Mellish train! grin

That dillish goofed is a thing to be happy about. At least mellish fans will strictly be team melvin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
Rapping things in the jaccuzi..I love it when cleo spits those lines even if I don't hear half of what she says cheesy..

Poor feza cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wth? Beverly twerking hard!! shocked shocked shocked

Dillish turn, not as intense as bev's

Cleo is shy to do hers.. Beverly helped by shaking the butt for her.

But beverly's own was willdddddddddddddd ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl:

Very true. By next week Nigerians will be back to calling her delicious dillish. I trust my people.
Don't be too sure dear.
Like d saying goes,"one bad apple,spoils the whole bunch".
In dillish's case,those words that came outta her mouth has just made Nigerians pissed off. It ll take few days b4 9ja forgives her(I doubt it).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
That particular statement dillish made concerning melvin's chance of survival has made her undeserving of my vote and not cos of the other things she said if i am to judge based on what she said according to what was posted!!
The 3 of them do not deserve the vote.. None of them do..
If only there could be a way naija will get locked from voting anyone..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
@ella.b,its very important to know what even brought about that conversation in the first place..
Tell me abeg!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kslib: I think this whole dillish thing is being blown out of proportion.. Haba!!!!
The only part that pissed me was where she said 'Melvin should put himself up if he thinks he is strong'.. She never said she is using Melvin for votes,did she? She only said her being close to him will put her in danger cos of the anti-naija housemates...
I am angry at dillish for making that statement concerning how strong melvin is... She is stupidd...
The foolish mellish..
Well,in as much as i dont want to,i will have to admit that since majority of those who are voting her from naija are doing it cos of mellish,then she fooled Nigeria cos majority carries the vote..
Like i said,she never said she was using Melvin for votes or that she was close to him cos of Naija's vote if i am to go by what @ella.b posted..
Anybody that feels i got any part wrong should feel free to quote and correct me,i will be at your service..
Shalom!!!!

This is what I was told.

1. Dilish said if she had known she would have cliqued with Elikem long before now dat Elikem has fans more than Melvin

2. Dilish said that if she survives on sunday dat she is sure of final becos of her closeness 2 Elikem.

3.Dillish to Cleo People in d House now are actually those who don't want Naija to win again. And getting close to Melvin will put me in danger.

4. Dillish to Cleo: why get involved with someone in the house. I know wt am doing. Using my r/shp outside the house to cover up.

5. That if Melvin feels he can, let him put himself up again and see what will happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Did maria really say that?pls wat made her say it?tell me abeg.
. Yea she did, it was when d emerald housemates were in d house n busi was getting close to melvin sum1 mentioned her on twitter that busi was tryna steal her man and she responded that she trusts busi more than she does dillish with melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
ochon:

Well sha, na only once I've voted for her and it's because I wanted to secure namibia's vote for melvin, if not, wetin "kwonsign" me kwanu? grin

In Dmalam's voice grin

Meanwhile, SHALOM!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
bebe4u: Ok. Dellish voiced out her strategy agreed ,that was dumb of her at this stage of the game. But my personal analysis from what is reported she said doesn't warrant all the attack on her after all she never said emphatically she is using Melvin for votes. It's reported she said at this point ekikem is more popular and remaining housemate want Nigeria out. How many of us will reject a free ride n opt to trek in the wilderness? God knows the answer in our hearts.
Afterall biggie never gave a rule against such strategy. tongue

Make them free my girl joor. As if she does not want to win the $300k too. It is not like she hates Melvin or Nigeria. People easily forget it is a game and each housemate has his/her strategy to survive until 91 days or to win. The whole point is to win votes! Who can survive eviction or win the game only with his/her country's votes? You have to team up with other housemates to win the votes of their countries. Virtually all housemates, except Oneal for the obvious reasons, have been close to the Nigerian housemates. Dillish was stupid for saying it loud but everyone else does it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl:

She has always been delicious Dillish to me and will always be. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl:

This is what I was told.

1. Dilish said if she had known she would have cliqued with Elikem long before now dat Elikem has fans more than Melvin

2. Dilish said that if she survives on sunday dat she is sure of final becos of her closeness 2 Elikem.

3.Dillish to Cleo People in d House now are actually those who don't want Naija to win again. And getting close to Melvin will put me in danger.

4. Dillish to Cleo: why get involved with someone in the house. I know wt am doing. Using my r/shp outside the house to cover up.

5. That if Melvin feels he can, let him put himself up again and see what will happen.

Ok!!! The bolded is just what i wanted to hear....
So she doesnt even see Melvin and beverly as friends? Ok..
Shey the game go soon end and dem go begin look for mediums to use take hammer..
One i find very funny is how she couldnt wait for just 2weeks to finish her strategy but decided to reveal it now that the game wants to end..
I hope she just made Melvin more stronger in front of africa with her revelation..
Anyway thanks @safari..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
This die hard Mellish fan Okere Stella aka @imolitegirl dey burst my brain for twitter. grin grin You sure say person never hack her account? The girl don dey chant Melaria ohhh. shuuuu shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl:

This is what I was told.

She also said she is using her relationship to mask her feelings for someone in the house, that getting cozy with Melvin will put her in danger since a lot of people in dat house don't want naija to win.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Belovedd:
She also said she is using her relationship to mask her feelings for someone in the house, that getting cozy with Melvin will put her in danger since a lot of people in dat house don't want naija to win.

Thanks so much. People conveniently missed that part of the conversation. Dillish is in love with someone in the house but she is only using her relationship outside the house to cover up her feelings because she thinks it is dumb to date while in the house. Now who might that lucky bastar,d be
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Belovedd:
She also said she is using her relationship to mask her feelings for someone in the house, that getting cozy with Melvin will put her in danger since a lot of people in dat house don't want naija to win

I'm interested in how dillish came about this conclusion.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
Belovedd:
How come nobody reported the bolded!!
Guy,thanks!!
Seems like 99.9% didnt watch seff.
This whole thing is just scattered..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kslib: I think this whole dillish thing is being blown out of proportion.. Haba!!!!
The foolish mellish..
Shalom!!!!
The foolish mellish..

Shalom!!!!

exactly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
languys69:

Thanks so much. People conveniently missed that part of the conversation. Dillish is in love with someone in the house but she is only using her relationship outside the house to cover up her feelings because she thinks it is dumb to date while in the house. Now who might that lucky bastar,d be
NANDO or are u tinking is our.......... Hmmmmmm i don't tink so

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.