Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188973 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Miss_3v3: lol at least in finals your vote will not go to her

LOOOOL! If that ever happens (if it ever goes to her), its safe to say I will NEVER call myself a Nigerian again!! Let's not even joke like that.

AND I WILL NEVER WATCH BBA AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Agbgift:

The last tym I checked, am entitled to my opinion and observations, which I shared wift my fellow 9ja so they be@ alert. So pls abeg u, dnt quote me. Let my opinon be.
Stop apologising to him abeg...if SL didn't vote for Elikem and their vote went to sulu or annabel, elikem would have been home sewing by now cos he came head to head with sulu and they bothe had 6 votes each. SL grew above hate and voted for Ghana. Ghanians never cease to amaze me. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
Miss_3v3: Betray Bassey? How did we Betray Bassey. You must be joking. So we should have voted for Bassey over Pokelo. The same Bassey who gossiped about Selly. Told Sulu and Angelo not to trust Pokelo and Elikem. It was not like we owed Sl a vote cos they never ever voted for us. Pokelo was closer to Elikem and she had his back. At end of day if Melvin and Elikem were up Sl will go for Melvin. Am sorry but Ghana are not fools.

1.Elikem and pokello had each other's backs,and so do their countries.
2.Ghana had a right to save pokello cuz if elikem was up,zim would definately vote elikem
3.Though the W.A alliance was broken by ghana,it was 4 a good cause
4.I bet u if dillish and melvin were like pokello and elikem,MAJORITY(not all) would vote dillish if she was up against bassey or elikem
5.Gh did what they had to do,not what they wished to do!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
Agbgift:

If ur country could betray Bassey even wen u guys had no hatred for him, I dnt feel 9ja can be an exemption to that. Its under probability.

And this post got 6 likes? Na waa for you guys ooo grin grin grin

@ bolded
Didn't your country also betray Bolt and Elikem and voted for the crazy Nando?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
ninnyanny:
Stop apologising to him abeg...if SL didn't vote for Elikem and their vote went to sulu or annabel, elikem would have been home sewing by now cos he came head to head with sulu and they bothe had 6 votes each. SL grew above hate and voted for Ghana. Ghanians never cease to amaze me. Gosh!
Getting stressed over who ghanaians vote for aint worth it. I know for a fact that their rep isnt winning. Even they themselves know it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
Biggie pls disqualify the new witch Dillish tonight! Plz I beg u...
Vexing seriously tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
I love GH:

And this post got 6 likes? Na waa for you guys ooo grin grin grin

@ bolded
Didn't your country also betray Bolt and Elikem and voted for the crazy Nando?

In the earlier days, Bolt and Elikem were conspiring on how they would take the Nigerians out.

True story.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
spade: I hope Beverly, Angelo and Elikem are up.

He saves himself and puts up Bimp.
Beverly and Bimp get axed.

I've changed my mind on Bimp. At this particular juncture, I think Cleo would be a more effective spoiler to Angelo than Bimp would be to Dillish.

Based on the ZimZaMal alliance, I see her getting the Malawi vote ahead of Bimp and Dillish.

Those votes Dillish got tonight, believe it or not, are borrowed... Just like last week's votes for Bimp.

When Bimp leaves, Ethiopia will go for Dillish, quite alright, but I see the rest of East Africa being up for grabs.

Kenya might go for Dillish, but that's pretty much it if we play out cards right.

Uganda and Tanzania are pretty much neutral at this point.

Let's be smart.
well said + I think one person wl leave next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
just_damiĀ®:

1.Elikem and pokello had each other's backs,and so do their countries.
2.Ghana had a right to save pokello cuz if elikem was up,zim would definately vote elikem
3.Though the W.A alliance was broken by ghana,it was 4 a good cause
4.I bet u if dillish and melvin were like pokello and elikem,MAJORITY(not all) would vote dillish if she was up against bassey or elikem
5.Gh did what they had to do,not what they wished to do!
Abegi,just admit Ghana messed up for not voting bassey! Dellish was up the same week as bassy,naija voted bassy and gave dellish some popularity votes! Abeg guy stop being to defensive!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
ninnyanny:

Apologising ko, appetisin ni. Say she be fire? Them nor they quench am?
I asked her nt to quote me cos she doing that, won't change d fact dat I ave told my people to be @alert. If dillish could pull stunts, who is elekim dat won't do tyms 2.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nomski0:
Getting stressed over who ghanaians vote for aint worth it. I know for a fact that their rep isnt winning. Even they themselves know it.
U the best my bro...plus they are just debutants trying too hard to be noticed.hehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
Omolola1: Biggie pls disqualify the new witch Dillish tonight! Plz I beg u...
Vexing seriously tongue

What is she doing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
spade:

In the earlier days, Bolt and Elikem were conspiring on how they would take the Nigerians out.

True story.

Tank u o jawe. And the guy is nt still happy that 9ja reps are still in d game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
why wud zim waste their votes on Elikem when we all know he is nt winning d money? Trust me if cleo survives next week zim vote is 4 her in d final week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
I wonder how many times this volleyball they're playing will land on the roof. Someone on the straps jusr said he hates the way Melvin keeps telling Elikem I'm better than you. Are we watching the same show so?

23 pages to catch up before tomorrow, Lord is my strenght.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
ibkaye:
I hope she escapes it, fingers crossed

You watch BBA too? I remember you from my earlier days on NL. Lol cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
Omolola1: Biggie pls disqualify the new witch Dillish tonight! Plz I beg u...
Vexing seriously tongue
Only a miracle will make dillish get 3 strikes and be evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
ninnyanny:
Abegi,just admit Ghana messed up for not voting bassey! Dellish was up the same week as bassy,naija voted bassy and gave dellish some popularity votes! Abeg guy stop being to defensive!

1.If they did not vote 4 pokello,it would have been somewhat like a betrayal,cuz zim were ready to break their alliance 4 elikem
2.Like I said,ghana did what they had ti do,not what they wished to do,and I'm sure if we were all in their shoes, we would have done the same!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Agbgift:

Apologising ko, appetisin ni. Say she be fire? Them nor they quench am?
I asked her nt to quote me cos she doing that, won't change d fact dat I ave told my people to be @alert. If dillish could pull stunts, who is elekim dat won't do tyms 2.
Elikem abi na ekilem has got "verbally dysentry" .him mouth de lick plus he's trying too hard to win this but no be by struggle...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You watch BBA too? I remember you from my earlier days on NL. Lol cheesy
I try to catch it every now and then, lol I remember you of course! How've you been? smiley cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
dominique: I wonder how many times this volleyball they're playing will land on the roof. Someone on the straps jusr said he hates the way Melvin keeps telling Elikem I'm better than you. Are we watching the same show so?

23 pages to catch up before tomorrow, Lord is my strenght.
That "person" is clearly Elikem's fan, trying to discredit Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
spade:

Oga, the one you posted has Sulu and Annabel written on it.

WTF? These criminals are just generating whatever figures they like and passing them off to viewers.

Lol.. Just noticed now. I copied it staright from their website. it's a mistake on their part
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pls who knw d artiste in dis 'ema tule' song,
Den ghana peeps pls 'aborteeeey' is by wat artiste?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
just_damiĀ®:

1.If they did not vote 4 pokello,it would have been somewhat like a betrayal,cuz zim were ready to break their alliance 4 elikem
2.Like I said,ghana did what they had ti do,not what they wished to do,and I'm sure if we were all in their shoes, we would have done the same!
Lies! Just be thankful that SL didn't dish it back to ghana, if not una elikem for don sit down on top of him sewing machine!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
spade:

True story.

LWKMD @ bolded grin grin grin grin

I'm all ears, tell me that so-called true story shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
ninnyanny:
you guys are unbelievable. Leave Ghana alone. Truth is Bassey was there to benefit your reps and Nigeria and we had to think of our rep and Ghana. When you guys voted for Nando over Elikem then you were not complaining. Afterwards Sl decided to make by goes be bygoes instead of continuing with tit for that. So please let it go. It"s in past now. Even if Elikem won"t win it"s okay. We are proud of him for coming far. Keitta lasted day 77 and Elikem day 91 which we did not expect. Leave us to be pls. And concentrate on your reps and getting votes cos Ghana"s vote is for Elikem. I dnt get why some ppl are taking panadol for another"s headache.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
ninnyanny:
you guys are unbelievable. Leave Ghana alone. Truth is Bassey was there to benefit your reps and Nigeria and we had to think of our rep and Ghana. When you guys voted for Nando over Elikem then you were not complaining. Afterwards Sl decided to make bygones be bygones instead of continuing with tit for that. So please let it go. It"s in past now. Even if Elikem won"t win it"s okay. We are proud of him for coming far. Keitta lasted day 77 and Elikem day 91 which we did not expect. Leave us to be pls. And concentrate on your reps and getting votes cos Ghana"s vote is for Elikem. I dnt get why some ppl are taking panadol for another"s headache.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
chai but zim don show pokello that she is just 1person and will never influence them at all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
beverly jst mentioned toolz 4 wearing body magic "she can wear it ehnnnnn"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Amaechi5: chai but zim don show pokello that she is just 1person and will never influence them at all

You know despite the fact that Dillish survived this eviction, i'm just soo happy ZIM showed Pokello. That was my highlight of the night. The results came out just right after she tweeted someone saying something about how team pokello does wonders, how influential they are and how the person should go and check how zim voted for Dillish.

LAWD!!! THE WOMAN HAS DELETED THE TWEET!?!? I CAN'T FIND IT AGAIN grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin *tearssssss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Miss_3v3: you guys are unbelievable. Leave Ghana alone. Truth is Bassey was there to benefit your reps and Nigeria and we had to think of our rep and Ghana. When you guys voted for Nando over Elikem then you were not complaining. Afterwards Sl decided to make by goes be bygoes instead of continuing with tit for that. So please let it go. It"s in past now. Even if Elikem won"t win it"s okay. We are proud of him for coming far. Keitta lasted day 77 and Elikem day 91 which we did not expect. Leave us to be pls. And concentrate on your reps and getting votes cos Ghana"s vote is for Elikem. I dnt get why some ppl are taking panadol for another"s headache.
Smh for U
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Miss_3v3: Betray Bassey? How did we Betray Bassey. You must be joking. So we should have voted for Bassey over Pokelo. The same Bassey who gossiped about Selly. Told Sulu and Angelo not to trust Pokelo and Elikem. It was not like we owed Sl a vote cos they never ever voted for us. Pokelo was closer to Elikem and she had his back. At end of day if Melvin and Elikem were up Sl will go for Melvin. Am sorry but Ghana are not fools.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.