Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185608 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2013
Atleast Beverly has made history for NAIJA again..... First it was 3 winners in a role then its this. Na this kin tin dey make me proud. Wey my flag make I sing the National Anthem jooorrr. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2013
ladunsky:
So obviously Bimp and Dillish knew the DEAL.....Trying to outsmart each other for country votes........... She s smart... i must give it to her....
BIMP and DILLISH do the best nominations always no sentiment but strictly playing the game. They know they are competition to each other
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2013
tnx 4 the updates, up for eviction is Eli(Angelo), Bimp n Dillish. Eli z lucky to b the HoH, if he was wise though, he wud replace hmsef wif a WA rep, bcz at the end of the day, they r his true competition for WA votes. but bcz he c angelo as a threat, he z gonna swap him instead. if he z up against angelo, WA will not vote for Angelo ova him.....my thot.

Dillish, u mus start wearin the Naija cap girlie, ts not lookin gud, u aint gettin Ethopian vote,las time u lost ROA vote to Angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2013
since only one is leaving, bb should place only elikem and bimp up. let it be a straight fight btwn bimp and whomever elikem replaces with. it is a little unfair to keep placing dillish on the chopping block with only 2 nominations week in week out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2013
Who do we vote for this week, Ethiopia or Namibia? we need to vote strategically.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks: Soooo Elikem, Bimp and Dillish are up?

Elikem go replace himself with Angelo.

Dillish bye bye

You and your wild fantasies. Dillish is safe. It is obvious Bimp is the one going home.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2013
languys69: I want Beverly's juju too o. She just made history. She never came up for eviction. She did not swap Elikem last week so Elikem will definately not swap her.

When elikem has angelo..ko possible..

Let those 3 go battle it out cool.

And yeah, bev made a record, never faced africa all through her stay. No1 actually knows her fan base across africa, but I'm glad she made finals.

On a different note, We did not get to see the paranoid her and melvin, they were almost comfortable all through their stay in the house cos their names never came up, and the only time melvin's own did, he sure knew it was cos he was hoh then. They had no reason to think they had 'enemies' in the house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2013
Are you guys sure Dillish will be up? It might just be Bimp and Elikem...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2013
Dont think Dillish wont make it to the finals.

Top 5(most likely):
Cleo
melvin
beverly
angelo
Elikem.

I guess Angelo would win this eventually
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mavor: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2013
ladunsky: cleo- 1
bev- 1
dillish- 2
elikem- 5
bimp- 4
melvin- 0
angelo- 1

the most CLUELESS nominations IMO............... BUT ANYWAY ITS CONFIRMED OUR NIGERIANS ARE IN THE FINAL.................... AND BEVERLY HAS ACTUALLY CRUISED TO THE FINAL WITHOUT BEEN UP FOR NOMINATIONS...............LOOOOOOOOOOOL

From all indications, this season's winner is between Angelo, Cleo & Melvin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2013
languys69:

You and your wild fantasies. Dillish is safe. It is obvious Bimp is the one going home.
Lol na so.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2013
How many HM will make the final,5 or 6?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2013
suze: Dont think Dillish wont make it to the finals.

Top 5(most likely):
Cleo
melvin
beverly
angelo
Elikem.

I guess Angelo would win this eventually
It might be top 6 oh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2013
The HM's are so clueless..
Dumb nominations!!!

Must they always nominate "easy targets? Rubbish
Thank God eli is also up, no hope for dillish be that...hallelujah.

Top 5: melvin, beverly, cleo, elikem and angelo.

I see angelo winning this! If melvin does, it'd be popularity votes.. #just saying

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2013
ladunsky: cleo- 1
bev- 1
dillish- 2
elikem- 5
bimp- 4
melvin- 0
angelo- 1

the most CLUELESS nominations IMO............... BUT ANYWAY ITS CONFIRMED OUR NIGERIANS ARE IN THE FINAL.................... AND BEVERLY HAS ACTUALLY CRUISED TO THE FINAL WITHOUT BEEN UP FOR NOMINATIONS...............LOOOOOOOOOOOL
na so o.if nt that angelo too was replaced,he wudnt hv been up too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2013
sexytabhi:
BIMP and DILLISH do the best nominations always no sentiment but strictly playing the game. They know they are competition to each other

I disagree, elikem and angelo do..

*modified*..just understood what you meant after reading the person you quoted*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 10:19am On Aug 12, 2013
Mavor:

From all indications, this season's winner is between Angelo, Cleo & Melvin.

Popularity votes saved Cleo. Its btw melvin and angelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2013
We cannot be sure that bev is already in the final yet,Elikem has the final say. He might put up either Bev or Melvin to cut competition.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2013
Omolola1: The HM's are so clueless..
Dumb nominations!!!

Must they always nominate "easy targets? Rubbish
Thank God eli is also up, no hope for dillish be that...hallelujah.

Top 5: melvin, beverly, cleo, elikem and angelo.

I see angelo winning this! If melvin does, it'd be popularity votes.. #just saying

Lies!!! Angelo and Cleo will def split votes. Elikem is probably only getting Ghana and maybe Zim but don't forget Cleo might also get Zim. the rest go to Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2013
Mavor:

From all indications, this season's winner is between Angelo, Cleo and Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2013
Nawaoh, see as beverly take catwalk to the final, stressless chase for her, all she had to do was seduce 3 boys cos one was already in her pocket (melvin) as per country mate things.... Chai, strength of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2013
StateOfMind:

Is Bimp a competition for angelo or is elikem a competition. For him? Bev and melvin are also big competition for him. Aas for elikem he puts people that he. Doesn't get along with,is that a good reason?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2013
Atleast we can all agree Melvin does the worst of the worst nominations lol. No hard feelings tho bro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

Lies!!! Angelo and Cleo will def split votes. Elikem is probably only getting Ghana and maybe Zim but don't forget Cleo might also get Zim. the rest go to Melvin

Lool...see d way u said LIES!!! As though you are the one in charge of votes... Mschew!
I was only giving my opinion, so wait till day 91 before you scream LIES

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2013
noname: Are you guys sure Dillish will be up? It might just be Bimp and Elikem...
So Six will go tru to de final
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2013
StateOfMind:

*modified*..just understood what you meant after reading the person you quoted*
gbam!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2013
THE AMAKA: Whatever charm Beverly and her mom are using, i need it, FAST!!!!! Either that or wherever they worship is a really spiritual place ooo
Beverly has just made history.

My dear! I need it fast fast!! I need it in my biz, famz everything. Its called flying @ a speed of light without been noticed!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks: Atleast Beverly has made history for NAIJA again..... First it was 3 winners in a role then its this. Na this kin tin dey make me proud. Wey my flag make I sing the National Anthem jooorrr. grin grin

But guys oh... Let's not be so sure just yet.

Elikem might just put her up cuz she's never been up.

Then again... He might think having 2 Nigerians in the final would lead to split votes, improving his own chances. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2013
Omolola1:

Lool...see d way u said LIES!!! As though you are the one in charge of votes... Mschew!
I was only giving my opinion, so wait till day 91 before you scream LIES
Lol I didn't mean it in a harsh way. I usually write lies.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2013
Amaechi5: So Six will go tru de final
But is will look kinda shady if they have eliminated just one person for the past 2 weeks and then eliminate 2 this week...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

But guys oh... Let's not be so sure just yet.

Elikem might just put her up cuz she's never been up.

Then again... He might think having 2 Nigerians in the final would lead to split votes, improving his own chances. grin
LOOL! Walahi I will swear for him if he does anything funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2013
noname: It might be top 6 oh...

True best contribution ever! All 6 could be up! Biggy could just put all the names up apart from Melvin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.