Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186073 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Angelo and elikem sitting in the jacuzzi with their shorts!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Melvin enters the jacuzzi and the water turns GREEN,he shines his WHITE teeth and the camera man shows bev's GREEN hair!!
They are really representing naija!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Cleo joins the jacuzzi community''
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Elikem looking dull,looks like the jacuzzi is adding more to his woes rather than doing the opposite..
I hope chlorine never react with im medula oblongata to liberate pimples in the presence of soja bum!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Who said d spiritual doesn't rule d physical,Elikem Mentioned cleo n change it immediately, I cabbash n commanded Elikem 2 change it 2 Angelo lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dillish discussing how the final day is gonna be with all the evicted chasers so far joining them on stage...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dillish asking biggy for some music.. Looks like she wants to dance away the thought of being evicted on sunday!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pastor melvin looking up to the heavens.. Probably using sign language to ask God if he is getting to the promise land or if he will just see the over-view just like moses did..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kslib u were nt here yesterday,n I missed u were were u?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
Camera man still fixating his cam on melvin who's lost in deep thought and Lihle jacobs picks her ipad,logs into www. bigbrotherafrica.com and writes "Melvin missing dillish and praying to God not to let her leave on sunday..
It is well!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kslib: Pastor melvin looking up to the heavens.. Probably using sign language to ask God if he is getting to the promise land or if he will just see the over-view just like moses did..

Hehehe,omo na die be that oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
ninnyanny: Plz some people should start campaigning on twitter ,then others on fb,well some of us have started on fb anyways, other countries may proke u but plz don't insult them...let's do it for our record breakers! Teambevmel....naija till I quench!

U go fear govt work naa! grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
skipofem: Kslib u were nt here yesterday,n I missed u were were u?
he was with me o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Turning out to be worse than the most controversial male on this thread.#inomentionnames# mtcheww park for corner abeg
Kslib:
Number 1.. I am not argueing with you if he's smoking or not.. I just told you to be specific cos melvin,cleo,angelo,elikem and cleo's wasnt a cigar but something wrapped in paper..
I know say smoke na smoke,but i just told you to be specific..
Secondly,when did you see eli and melvin emit smokes from their ears..
Madam,check well,maybe na your brain dey roast and give out smoke and you dey mistake am for the one coming from mel and eli..
##no offense##
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
Elikem looking very worried and his pimples whispers to him **"Dont worry,remember you are HOH and aint going anywhere"...**

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Abeg this bba journalist are somehow,they are shAa hammering 'melvin,has a huge crush on dillish' in all deir posts,some1 should tell them to stop watching bak of t.v

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
megliz: Turning out to be worse than the most controversial male on this thread.#inomentionnames# mtcheww park for corner abeg
Hey!! Watch your tongue... If you know you cant stand it when someone tries to make a point clearer,then get da Bleep off this thread!!!
Woman,mind yourself... I dey tell you ooo.. Ok nah..
From the look of things,we go reach page 1500 this night..
Better respect yaself!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
It is done, so the majority group has finally been annihilated, the first week of their conspiracy, nando got disqualified, elikem becomes HOH beating the same man who claimed he could outsmart him in anytin"owlneal", next week he is up with his donkey(feza), he bow out leaving his donkey behind, next week the donkey tries to look for another rider, didn't work, she was up nd left too now the pretentious mr nice guy (bimp), the last of the pack would also join his contemporaries...
I declare in ur life today, whereever your enemies gather to conspire against you may the almighty appear with a mace like chidi lloyd and smash their skulls.... Amen oh

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
kslib tanx 4 de updates
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
See as Bev dey Sample things for Bimp..buh the guy no send am sha..I miss Nando

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
ella.b:

he was with me o.
Yess!!! I know say Oga Kslib don do all the style wey hin know untop ya body!!!! cheesycheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Angelo filling his bucket from the kitchen tap.. He wants to go bath..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
Adverts..
We are back in action!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dillish and bimp sitting in the lounge!!
Bimp lying down and dillish is stting up,resting her body on the couch..
She said 'i am ready for anything'
Bimp murmurs 'i hope africa loves me'...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Guys i want Angelo out!!! Not only is he the strongest competitor, if he stays it's a guaranteed win. I just want him out especially with the way his country mates have been insulting us so much. Honestly i'd rather Dillish and Cleo win then Angelo. Secondly Cleo and Dillish votes will be split by Sadc.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
I've noticed u well enof to knw ure a trouble maker, buteiii I've got bad news for u, I've got more important things to do than hit 1500 page tonight wit u.take a chill pil.beter stil hug transformer.
Kslib:
Hey!! Watch your tongue... If you know you cant stand it when someone tries to make a point clearer,then get da Bleep off this thread!!!
Woman,mind yourself... I dey tell you ooo.. Ok nah..
From the look of things,we go reach page 1500 this night..
Better respect yaself!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hehehe!!! Dillish is paranoia mode..
Dillish:: I hate it when people tell me that africa loves and appreciates my beauty.. It pisses me off. They are telling me that africa doesnt like my personality but only my beauty.. They have been many neautiful people like pokello and annabel but they didnt make it..
See your mouth.. So its happens to be thesame day that you're up for eviction and know that your chance of reaching the finale is fading before your eyes that you are finding such comments not funny!!
Ok oo..
It is well!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dillish:: Everyone is a strong competitior no matter how silly they may look..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
megliz: I've noticed u well enof to knw ure a trouble maker, buteiii I've got bad news for u, I've got more important things to do than hit 1500 page tonight wit u.take a chill pil.beter stil hug transformer.
Oh,so you have noticed me well enough.. Thats very good..
Well,hitting the 1500 isnt something i was looking up to but its just a coded way of telling you that i wont tolerate any stuupid and senseless comment aimed towards me from a cretin like you..
If putting bitches like you in their right senses is what you call trouble making,then i'm at your service...
Next time when reading a post,make sure your brain isnt in sleep mode thats if you have one...
Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Feature: Beverly, Cleo and Melvin
in the Finale
8/12/2013 9:25:00 PM
Nigerian Chasemates Beverly and
Melvin will sail to the Finale alongside
Ghana's Elikem and Zambian Cleo. After
HoH Elikem made his final decision to
Save himself and butcher South
Africa's Angelo, the four Chasemates
secured a place in the Finale.
Beverly and Melvin are the last pair
standing after all other countries lost one
or both of their Housemates to Evictions
during the course of The Chase.
This means that only one Housemate
between Bimp, Dillish and Angelo will
join the elite four in the road to the
Finale. An intereting fact is that both
Dillish and Bimp Nominated each other
so as they lick each other's wounds this
week, being the only ones who know for
sure that they are up for Eviction, that
fact will be lingering at the back of their
minds.
Cleo has been up for Eviction four times
and never had the opportunity to be
Saved by the Head of House but was
fortunate enough t be Saved by Africa
on all ocassions. Elikem on the other
hand has faced the Eviction dagger
twice, in Week 4 and in Week 9. During
the first Nominations of the Season, he
was Saved by Feza and that was in their
happier times, in Week 6 and 10, he
Saved himself as he did the same
tonight. In Week 7 and 8, Elikem was
Saved by Oneal and Sulu respectively
they must be kicking themselves right
now.
Beverly is the only Housemate who ade
it to the Finale without having to face
Eviction throughout the Season. This fact
must be true in the history of Big Brother
Africa. Melvin on the other hand also
managed to dodge the dagger until
Week 6 when he saw it it to put himself
up for possible Eviction instead of
Swapping any his fellow Housemates
who were Nominated at the time. Luckily
for him, Africa had his back and he was
back to continue with The Chase.
At the end of the day, it's anyone's game
and only one in five or is it in 28, will
walk away with the muh coveted USD
300 000.
Allow your fingers to do the talking and
ensure that your favourite Chasemate
joins Elikem, Cleo, Beverly and Melvin on
the high table.
Who will join the Top five on Sunday?
#stolen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
See as bimp and dillish don turn best firends!!
They will make a great couple,atleast they have "being nominated" in common...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ayab1203:

U go fear govt work naa! grin grin grin grin
Na the mara be that

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.