Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188968 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dillish Changing Her cloth...O Boy See Bobby!!!Cheiiiiii
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kslib: Elikem assuring dillish that he will link her up with his manager Alhaji abdusalam for some acting role..

Lol Eli and his promises sha...if he wins I wonder how much will be left after fulfilling his promises.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kslib: Elikem assuring dillish that he will link her up with his manager Alhaji abdusalam for some acting role..
i hope dillish dn't hv an underage sister?........na joke oh,make nobody pick offense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Elikem:: cleo,pls remind me when we get to babylon.. There is something itching me that i wanna tell you..
Dillish:: **says something**
Elikem::: dillish,you also have a secret you wanna spill..
Cleo::: Dillish,yours is not that serious,its normal..
Elikem:: ***agrees**
I am lost ooo...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Josydaky:
This girl is becoming too paranoid.
She should be,it is normal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Prinze Elly: Dillish Changing Her cloth...O Boy See Bobby!!!Cheiiiiii
pervert
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Prinze Elly: Dillish Changing Her cloth...O Boy See Bobby!!!Cheiiiiii
undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Prinze Elly: Dillish:I prefer Selly's accent when She talk to Me.I really like it.

Ghana,dillish don dey give u signal like that oh ...shey una hear

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dillish testing the Dress,She is gonna use on Sunday's eviction..the Dress sure fits Her..Once again see Bobby ;DDillish testing the Dress,She is gonna use on Sunday's eviction..the Dress sure fits Her..Once again see Bobby

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dannyxy: pervert
Uwaka!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dannyxy: i hope dillish dn't hv an underage sister?........na joke oh,make nobody pick offense
Lol.. Alhaji's are notorious for wanting to chuk young girls.. Dillish is the perfect taste,perfect age and to add sugar ontop of the garri,she can sacrifice something for money..
I remember one day when melvin was telling them about genevieve and her bond role,dillish said she wont mind having a nude scene if she's offered a role in bond's movie..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
Prinze Elly: Uwaka!!!
Lol..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
IyawoTM: @ Kslib
It is well, welcome bac.

@topic
Pity I hardly watch bb, these days. Work no gree make I see road. The small one wey I dey watch, to type na mata. Tnx true updaters for updating
U guys r 3 much. Much love

@all
Goodnightio, if u c me online na my e-twin. Na the thing sabi, me I don sleep. If una want do vampire reach 1313 this night put my name o,kslib, c'est moi, ochongs, SOM, et Al, copy? grin
Roger that.swt drmz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Prinze Elly: Uwaka!!!
mai hawka,kei yaro banza ne fa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Like Seriously,I don't know why Elikem is measuring the Dress Dillish wore with a Tape...Sewing Machine dey the House Ni,or He Just wan show Himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Na parachute dillish wear abi wetin?
Elikem dey try help her adjust am.. So this boy go pilot school..
Elikem na jack of all trades..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dannyxy: mai hawka,kei yaro banza ne fa
kai ma haka,baki Kamar Busuru.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dannyxy: mai hawka,kei yaro banza ne fa
Lmao!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Is Dillish beautiful?

Am I the only one who doesn't see that beauty? Feza and Huddah are miles ahead of her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Its funny how these girls approach elikem the tailor for their cloth ammendment. Did they know a tailor would be available in the big brother house? He has always been useful to the housemates when it comes to helping out with their clothes. Dillish and cleo reminded him outside that he had work to do on their clothes, the ones they intend to wear on sunday. Dillish is in her long blue dress now, and she's telling elikem how she wants it to be, the cleavage, the slits , the back, and I'm like why did she bring the dress when she's aware it has so many comas.

Elikem is good sha.

Last night, he also promised to help cleo with her dresses to, since that one has outgrown most of them. He said since he gave bimp a 'treat' (hair cut) last week after swapping him, he intends to do the same to cleo too. That got cleo confused and she thinks elikem swapped her.

Cleo intends to wear the dress she wore on the first day, but apparently, its tighter and elikem intends to cut it through with scissors and then work on it. All these without a sewing machine...

Still on dillsh's dress though. Trying to redesign it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Beverly"my mother br*east feeded me 4 only one month,that's is y am like this"hehehe,this girl eh,danny reporting 4 Fake f.m...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Which secret elikem wan reveal?
Abi hin like cleo?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Elikem dey use style romance Dillish say u dey Measure am grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Elikem the resident tailor....e no easy, he must showcase his skills by force grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
1,2:
Is Dillish beautiful?

Am I the only one who doesn't see that beauty? Feza and Huddah are miles ahead of her
By their Name You Shall know them angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Cleo can't fit into her mermaid dress anymore.
And I love the dress.
Abeg make she go reduce.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Damn!!!! Jisssoo!! I must be a tailor walahi.. See as elikem dey enjoy..
Elikem:: slaps cleos butt like 7times and says "wait,i am adjusting the allowance"...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Cleo's dress has refused to enter..smh

Elikem claimed she re-wore the dress like 3weeks ago and it still entered.

Shame cleo.. Haba...na only food u con chop for bba?I hope all her clothes stop entering her sef, maybe that will make her go on a week fast.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Cleo wore a Dress and discover She could not fit in, inside again,due to Increase in Size...Why you no go Fat all the 'alaha' food Fa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Cleo go soon start to compete with natasha 4 the best fatty bum bum of the chase.,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kambalahi cleo needs to reduce mehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kslib: Damn!!!! Jisssoo!! I must be a tailor walahi.. See as elikem dey enjoy..
Elikem:: slaps cleos butt like 7times and says "wait,i am adjusting the allowance"...
lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.