Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,570 members, 7,951,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2204208 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2013
languys69:

How did you know he did not mean it? He told you he lied? grin You just hate Elikem with a passion. Abeg you have lost all credibility when it comes to Elikem.

Six gbosas 4 u grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2013
Hahaha some melvins fans wan die cos some people are insulting melvin on twitter.yes ooo dey shuld feel d heat.4rm now onwards if i see any teammelvin on my twitter mention insulting bev again,am gonna retaliate with full force both on him and their melvin.yes dey shuld face deir melvin and leave bev alone.dey like to insult other peoples favourites but when it comes to deir own.u dnt it.who does datmost of dem called bev a slut but if u see deir profile pics,bev is a big saint compared to dem.hypocrites.support who u want to support and leave other peoples favourites alone.rubbish!!!i dnt even know if karen igho and uti are jobless dat dey still have time to come and tweet about bba.bunch of jobless people.nonsence.yeah,i have just spoken my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2013
@dominque
1st time I totally agree with your post.
@noname
You've said it all.

Princess Dillish that likes to be touched by the guys is a woman of virtue. While maria is cheap because she told one guy she likes him. People need to be more objective and stop acting like they've not seen woman before, @languy hope you're not @Unclechidi on twitter.

@mariarocks, something about wanting to know what selly would do about it, and selly decided to start throwing herself at Melvin immediately Maria told her. She even asked Melvin why he never told her about his feelings and he friend-zoned her immediately.
Maria didn't know this and with the way Melvin was flirting with selly, she felt he really liked her. Meanwhile, selly went around telling anyone that cares to know, how Melvin was in love with her. That's why till now Melvin keeps asking why everyone keeps saying he likes selly. It's only beverly that was able to figure our selly's game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2013
Ginger78: Hahaha some melvins fans wan die cos some people are insulting melvin on twitter.yes ooo dey shuld feel d heat.4rm now onwards if i see any teammelvin on my twitter mention insulting bev again,am gonna retaliate with full force both on him and their melvin.yes dey shuld face deir melvin and leave bev alone.dey like to insult other peoples favourites but when it comes to deir own.u dnt it.who does datmost of dem called bev a slut but if u see deir profile pics,bev is a big saint compared to dem.hypocrites.support who u want to support and leave other peoples favourites alone.rubbish!!!i dnt even know if karen igho and uti are jobless dat dey still have time to come and tweet about bba.bunch of jobless people.nonsence.yeah,i have just spoken my mind.

You are Biased AF,
They should feel the heat? So no one should castigate people for doing wrong? Are you trying to say Melvin should be insulted for not doing anything because a certain group of Elikem fans decided they want to paint him black?

FYI, to my surprise even some beverly fans defended Melvin last night, same with people from other countries and even some Team Angelo e.t.c that's how unbiased they are!
And keep insulting Karen and Uti.
I guess Denrele is more jobless than they are.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2013
To me wat i can deduce from yesterday convo btw Melvin & Bimp is that when he is evicted & he watch thoes that nominate him 4 posible eviction & c his name, he shouldn't take it personal but remember that he still take him as a brother(no hard feelings).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2013
dre11: To me wat i can deduce from yesterday convo btw Melvin & Bimp is that when he is evicted & he watch thoes that nominate him 4 posible eviction & c his name, he shouldn't take it personal but remember that he still take him as a brother(no hard feelings).
And that's exactly what I deduced
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2013
safarigirl: @dominque
1st time I totally agree with your post.
@noname
You've said it all.

Princess Dillish that likes to be touched by the guys is a woman of virtue. While maria is cheap because she told one guy she likes him. People need to be more objective and stop acting like they've not seen woman before, @languy hope you're not @Unclechidi on twitter.

@mariarocks, something about wanting to know what selly would do about it, and selly decided to start throwing herself at Melvin immediately Maria told her. She even asked Melvin why he never told her about his feelings and he friend-zoned her immediately.
Maria didn't know this and with the way Melvin was flirting with selly, she felt he really liked her. Meanwhile, selly went around telling anyone that cares to know, how Melvin was in love with her. That's why till now Melvin keeps asking why everyone keeps saying he likes selly. It's only beverly that was able to figure our selly's game.

shocked shocked OH BOYYYY!!!! shocked shocked mehn I had no idea about any of this ohhh wowwwww! I feel like a newcomer. Me that I was even loving up to Selly? Still no hard feelings for her though but WOAH!!! I never even thought in any of this direction. I did know Selly mentioned a few times Melvin liked her but I just thought she was stressing on the fact that neh it was nothing serious. Nawa oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2013
Big Brother Amplified winner Karen Igho from Nigeria
who is also a radio presenter at Naija FM got a chance
to interview, Big Brother The Chase disqualified
contestant Ammy Nando.
This is how the interview went down
Karen: How did you feel when you heard that you were
disqualified?
Nando: Disappointed of course but i got over it and
move on.
Karen: Now that you came out and saw the truth about
some housemates making you and Elikem to fight?
Nando: Nobody wanted us to fight….we did not fight
we exchanged words that led to my
disqualification…….nobody should be accounted.
Karen: will you and Selly kiss and makeup or like you
said it is only a game?
Nando: Nope……the past is past, we move forward with
our lives.
Karen: Will you be at the Big Brother finale?
Nando: Not sure yet
Karen: This question is from your fans, the ladies
wanna know if indeed you got laid while you were in
the Big Brother house.
Nando: No i didn’t
Karen: What experience would you say the Big Brother
house gave you?
Nando: I have learnt to work on my hunger
management……..i went to boarding schools so it was
just a normal life for me.
Karen: What do you have against West Africans
Nando: I’ve nuffing against any human being on earth
whether they are from West, North, East or South.
Karen: People wanna know if indeed Selly gave you an
STD? OR you did lie about it to get closer to winning
the price?
Nando: Would like to speak about that at the finale but
before that day lets all not forget that Big Brother is a
game…
Karen: If you were to go back to the Big Brother house
what would you do differently?
Nando: Nuffing to change…..i came to this world like
this i will leave the same way i am. I wont change
anything. Nando don’t change.
Karen: What message do you have for your fans? you
the ladies love you.
Nando: Am human we both have two sides. Never to
fail me and stand by my side, need their support and i
promise to give em my time and love
Karen: What do you have to tell the youth in Africa? you
know many watched you.
Nando: To stay at school respect elders and should be
very ambitious never to give up. stand as soljaz and
help others………value friendship.
Karen: Who was your favorite Big Brother winner of all
times?
Nando: Never watched it to seriously….but whoever
won deserved it….Africa voted and they don’t make
mistakes….they all ma favs.
Karen: Do you have anything to say to Africa?
Nando: Africa am your child regardless…..i will rep
Africa till i die….I’ll brag about it to the western world
and they will still salute us.
Karen: Any regrets?
Nando: Nope……living life with no regrets darling.
Karen: If you were face to face with Elikem right now
what would you say to him?
Nando: Lets put whatever happened aside……wish you
all the best in your future and don’t forget to call me if
you have any offers for me.
Karen: Who was your love interest in that house?
Nando: I knew had wonderful females
supporting……….and they proved me rite….so am
married to ma fans.
Karen: Who is the sexiest girl in the Chase?
Nando: Beauty lies on the eyes of the beholder……to me
it was Maria and will still be her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2013
safarigirl:

You are Biased AF,
They should feel the heat? So no one should castigate people for doing wrong? Are you trying to say Melvin should be insulted for not doing anything because a certain group of Elikem fans decided they want to paint him black?

FYI, to my surprise even some beverly fans defended Melvin last night, same with people from other countries and even some Team Angelo e.t.c that's how unbiased they are!
And keep insulting Karen and Uti.
I guess Denrele is more jobless than they are.
.look at u talking about some1 being biased when u are always biased whenever it comes to anything dat concerns melvin.i just said wat was on my mind.why are u quoting me .i dnt care if dey supported him or not.i just wanted dem to know how it feels for deir favourite to be insulted.and as for karen and uti,yes dey are more jobleess dan derenle edun.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2013
click2cbn: fork addict waiting for d perfect timing to attack melvin on dis thread? I no believe u ooooooooooooooo

I swear to you. I did. Let my conscience bear me witness. I chose not to drop it for 2 reasons. One I wanted to be very sure. So my plan was to confirm it this morning and then launch my attack. Second reason was cos I was already prepping to go to bed and wasn't up to facing up to the natural reaction of the Melvin Extremist Group. So trust me not to let the matter go untreated. We shall treat it in a bit...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:

grin same here

I already explained my reasons to click2cbn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

shocked shocked OH BOYYYY!!!! shocked shocked mehn I had no idea about any of this ohhh wowwwww! I feel like a newcomer. Me that I was even loving up to Selly? Still no hard feelings for her though but WOAH!!! I never even thought in any of this direction. I did know Selly mentioned a few times Melvin liked her but I just thought she was stressing on the fact that neh it was nothing serious. Nawa oh
Selly did bring up dat convo it the RR she had wit hi & Melvin friend zone her there that i remembered.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

Very true. Safarigirl said it the way it happened.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

I swear to you. I did. Let my conscience bear me witness. I chose not to drop it for 2 reasons. One I wanted to be very sure. So my plan was to confirm it this morning and then launch my attack. Second reason was cos I was already prepping to go to bed and wasn't up to facing up to the natural reaction of the Melvin Extremist Group. So trust me not to let the matter go untreated. We shall treat it in a bit...
Oh! You heard it! Good for ya! Atleast I know another of his weakness. LOW SELF ESTEEM, thanks for the info confirmationcheesycheesycheesy

And I am still TeamMelvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2013
Ginger78: .look at u talking about some1 being biased when u are always biased whenever it comes to anything dat concerns melvin.i just said wat was on my mind.why are u quoting me .i dnt care if dey supported him or not.i just wanted dem to know how it feels for deir favourite to be insulted.and as for karen and uti,yes dey are more jobleess dan derenle edun.
what kinda du.mb question is 'why are you quoting me'? My friend if you don't want to be quoted get thr phuck off this thread and keep your eediotic comments to yourself, once you post, you're liable to be QUOTED.

This has nothing to do with bias on my part, I'm just miffed that some hopeless Elikem fans and melvin haters like yourself will resort to cheap lies and slander just to discredit an innocent boy. Yes, he's free to be criticised, but strictly on the grounds that he did wrong which he DID NOT.

Your blinded, biased self is always willing to jump on anything bad you see about Melvin, hell! You're even more pathetic than them Elikem fans.

Lemme tell you, the same foollls that started the bullshait still came on to form peacemakers once the backlash came so who are you fighting for?

Lemme warn you and your brother-in-bashing-Melvin, I no wan see una break light when MIGHTY MELVIN wins because I go dedicate 2 pages to una each to do exactly what you've been doing to the innocent guy the entire season.

SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2013
Good morning everyone.

Vote for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. We need to hit 50%. Thanks for the voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2013
Safarigirl, you seriously need to chill. If it were another housemate, would you give two f*cks? The only thing she said is that they should know what it feels like since they go into HER MENTIONS and attack her for supporting Bev, but i guess you missed that part.
BBA is not life, for real. I think people forget that its a TV show and none of them know you and probably never will. So why the stress and over paranoia?
Where is the chill button when you need it?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2013
dre11:
Selly did bring up dat convo it the RR she had wit hi & Melvin friend zone her there that i remembered.
That was a second friendzoning. The 1st one was when Maria was still in DH, when Maria told Selly she also mentioned that selly shouldn't mention it to Melvin because he'll be mad at her. But as expected selly confronted Melvin about it and asked why he never told her he has feelings for her. That was when Melvin told her he didn't have feelings for her and wonders where she got the idea. This was before Maria returned to RH. Before selly confronted Melvin, she had already told Annabel how Melvin was madly in love with her and how it's Nando she wants. I felt so Elated on the day of the friendzoning ehh!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2013
THE AMAKA: Safarigirl, you seriously need to chill. If it were another housemate, would you give two f*cks? The only thing she said is that they should know what it feels like since they go into HER MENTIONS and attack her for supporting Bev, but i guess you missed that part.
BBA is not life, for real. I think people forget that its a TV show and none of them know you and probably never will. So why the stress and over paranoia?
you don't see me on your case when you're defending Beverly, do you?

Please we're all here to support our favourites and DEFEND them when necessary.

Were you not here screaming foulplay when Bev's s*xtape came out? Did I attack you or jump on your posts to disprove your comment and support?

Everybody defends their favourite with as much gusto as we can muster.

Spade/Mariarocks for Maria
Sholay/languy for Dillish
SOM for Elikem/Cleo

So why should I be quiet and sing kumbayah with everyone when MY favourite is being bashed or is Melvin the only one who doesn't deserve defense?

My dear, I'll say what I want to say to whoever that crosses my lane in Melvin's matter, be they ginger or forkadictginger

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2013
geez prince: Earlier in the evening mel admitted to bimp that he has low self esteem,he made the statement while he was trying to motivate bimp,who was already thinking about his fate on sunday.bimp admitted to mel that he's more of a pessimist which is the reason why he has been stressing so much about wot wl happen on sunday.from their conversation,I observed that mel shouldn't ve used "low self esteem"in that context but he wanted to make himself clearer to bimp that he had to make use of himsf as an example. he was only trying to encourage and motivate bimp to stop being a pessimist and should start trying to see the positives in every situation.peeps plenty wey dey find mel Bleep up so Tey some peeps dey call am snitch cos of the conversation wey he get with bimp,I heard everything and d guy never snitched on anyone.ghanians no dey won gree dem just won dirty the guy @ all cost.why dem no just campaign for elikem make we sef do our own and make africa decide,dem no knw say whether mel win or not he has earned all the love and respect he's got from his housemates,and that's one thing no man can take from him,whether he wins the money or not. #sorry for the long epistle guys# good night y'all.

I also heard the convo. Bimp said that he's being motivated by Melvin cos he always has a bright outlook about life. That he (Melvin) is an optimist. Which is in contrast to him cos he is more of a realist. Bimp never used the word pessimist.
Then you are not in any position to tell us what example Melvin should have used about himself. Fact is he's got low self esteem. And that is from him. And for him to say such about himself before africa means its a FACT. Mighty Melvin has self esteem issues. Ha haha ha ha ha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2013
safarigirl: you don't see me on your case when you're defending Beverly, do you?

Please we're all here to support our favourites and DEFEND them when necessary.

Were you not here screaming foulplay when Bev's s*xtape came out? Did I attack you or jump on your posts to disprove your comment and support?

Everybody defends their favourite with as much gusto as we can muster.

Spade/Mariarocks for Maria
Sholay/languy for Dillish
SOM for Elikem/Cleo

So why should I be quiet and sing kumbayah with everyone when MY favourite is being bashed or is Melvin the only one who doesn't deserve defense?

My dear, I'll say what I want to say to whoever that crosses my lane in Melvin's matter, be they ginger or forkadictginger

The way you came at her was ridiculous, IMO. You blew it out of proportion. All she did was say they should get a dose of their own medicine and you were ready to take her head off. You take twitter way too serious for your own good. I also like how you didn't dispute that Melvin fans probably do go around attacking Beverly and her supports for no reason, so what's the problem with what she said now?
The only place i express my support for Beverly is on this thread. Frankly i don't have the time or energy to carry matters on my head. Are they paying me? Like i said, where is the chill button?

And if you still think Beverly had sexx, no problem. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2013
dre11: To me wat i can deduce from yesterday convo btw Melvin & Bimp is that when he is evicted & he watch thoes that nominate him 4 posible eviction & c his name, he shouldn't take it personal but remember that he still take him as a brother(no hard feelings).
Exactly flesh n blood didn't reveal these 2 u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lillya(f): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2013
the three together crack me up
fork adict:

Only you, 3 teams. You for kuku add Cleo and angelo join na. Make e be team melbevelicleoangel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2013
THE AMAKA: Safarigirl, you seriously need to chill. If it were another housemate, would you give two f*cks? The only thing she said is that they should know what it feels like since they go into HER MENTIONS and attack her for supporting Bev, but i guess you missed that part.
.Dnt mind her,attacking me cos i spoke my mind and about melvin.i will continue to say wat i want to say.i like melvin just dat i prefer bev.but u dnt see me going around insulting him.but from today,i will do so if any useless melvin fan insult bev on my twitter mention.yes,i will repeat it again,i liked wat happened yesterday,so dey will know how it feels for ur favourite to be bashed.i dnt give a damn about wat safrigirl says cos i dnt have tyme for hypocrites.dats why she always argues with forkaddict over melvin.leave people with deir opinions wether u like it or not,is deirs.but she can say rubbish about oda husemates,but when some1 talks about melvin,she jumps in.nonsence.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2013
maygal:

Melvin told the housemates that the reason he gave his avatar to Selly was because a day b4 d presentation, Selly told him that she knows nobody will give her avatar, that was his reason for giving Selly his avatar to prove her wrong,,same thing Sellly told bassey too..

I wasn't a witness to the above conversation. It was bassey that said he overheard selly saying she knows no one would give her an avatar, so he decided to give selly...bassey said this before he presented the avatar to her.

In diamond house, during truth or dare (which I know melvin takes quite seriously) when nando or any other housemate asked about the avatar and during his conversations with his DEC crew after the merge, he told them he actually liked selly then because they were both into acting and he claimed they had a lot of things in common. He later said he had to withdraw after all the selly drama he heard (nando, sulu).His words, not mine.

Point is melvin told his hms he once liked selly, whatever the type of likeness it was, that I can not say. He voted selly 3-4 times consecutively during his crush wall session on his own terms, not because housemates told him to.

And for the records, I am not a selly fan, I did not like her throughout her stay in the house and I did not hide it on this thread. Just thought to report what I heard melvin say about the selly-avatar thing.

Ok, I'm done with the topic. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2013
Hmmmm na wa,once u blink d nxt thing na 30pages
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2013
As you Vote for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. Also throw in some for Beverly, thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

Lol I for don bet that thing earlier with money or preferrably 3 slaps. I will surely have found fork addict and the rest to deliver the slaps

LMAO. This guy, I give it to you. You caught me with my forking pants down. IT WILL NEVER REPEAT ITSELF. Trust me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2013
Ginger78: Hahaha some melvins fans wan die cos some people are insulting melvin on twitter.yes ooo dey shuld feel d heat.4rm now onwards if i see any teammelvin on my twitter mention insulting bev again,am gonna retaliate with full force both on him and their melvin.yes dey shuld face deir melvin and leave bev alone.dey like to insult other peoples favourites but when it comes to deir own.u dnt it.who does datmost of dem called bev a slut but if u see deir profile pics,bev is a big saint compared to dem.hypocrites.support who u want to support and leave other peoples favourites alone.rubbish!!! i dnt even know if karen igho and uti are jobless dat dey still have time to come and tweet about bba.bunch of jobless people.nonsence .yeah,i have just spoken my mind.

How does posting on twitter makes one jobless? The biggest and busiest celebrities in the world has time to tweet, even heads of multinational corporations still find time to tweet.. Shm

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

I also heard the convo. Bimp said that he's being motivated by Melvin cos he always has a bright outlook about life. That he (Melvin) is an optimist. Which is in contrast to him cos he is more of a realist. Bimp never used the word pessimist.
Then you are not in any position to tell us what example Melvin should have used about himself. Fact is he's got low self esteem. And that is from him. And for him to say such about himself before africa means its a FACT. Mighty Melvin has self esteem issues. Ha haha ha ha ha
and ur point is?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2013
spade: Melvin needs to go learn how to express himself properly so people don't keep solving calculus to understand what he's trying to say. He badly needs it.
This "low self-esteem" talk is a fine example.
Another example is the "I liked Selly" bullshhit and "I like everyone" horsefart, which Maria misunderstood.
It's unfortunate a guy like him is struggling to lay his points bare and keep it going. I believe this is also a contributing factor to the many reettards who peddle that "Mellish" nonsense.
And don't get me started on that "blah blah blah" he says.

This is why I like Uti. Rude, but phucking articulate and straight to the point. He says what he wants to say.
Don't like it? "Go die". grin

LMAO. But na wa with you and this Mellish people o. You so much hate that idea. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2013
Judging from what I have read so far, Mighty Melvin is indeed the chase baby! Plus is it by force that he likes/loves Maria? So what if he likes/loves Dillish? Or vise versa? Make una free am jor.Its his life afterall. You all should ask him all these questions when he is out or better still make Karen Igho do the asking. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.