Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188958 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:
Imma make this very brief. cos its been a long day at work.
(1) To borrow @Spade's words. Don't play God. wait till 25th. as for those people that said he's funny, even oneal had his favourites amongst housemates.

(2)Simple, 'well, I cant speak for nando. he's an adult and can speak for himself' will do. Whats with the personal attack about my brain? i'll let that slide.

(3)When he made that statement, he wasnt talking about physical food. go find out. He meant it's not every pussy you'll fork. He said that when he was discussing affairs with selly. I was talking about his GLUTTONY.

(4)Repititions bore me. I've heard that before, dont need to hear it again.

(5)He was merely stating the obvious. And i said so.

(6)I am not petty.Believe it or not. It was thoughtful of him to send a shout out to bev's mum. What the fork is my business with how he pronounces her name? GOSH!

(7)Shalom

I watched it and i knew he was talking about maria of course but i was just using codes to let you know that he sure knows when and what to eat..
Since you can go to the extreme to cook up what you feel you can use to be-little him,then i will also continue to serve as a shield that will block those cunny bullets of yours with coded words...
Its left for you to find the link my words have with what you try to use to be-little him..
Melvin is not a glutton and has never been one.. Ok now lets assume he is,its no problem cos his body sure knows how to dispose those extra fat to make him look fit and well built unlike some of his haters... Lol..
Go in peace!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
zeenad: @kslib, i really admire and commend d maturity in ur posts. kip it up

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Joke of the year 2013. Maturity indeed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Which kain head warmer melvin wear sef.. Na elikem own i like pass and the way he dey wear am..
Dillish and cleo try adjust am for am but pastor mlevin as stubborn as always decided to wear it the holy way..
abeg no mind the naughty guy
b4 they start the power of No task Cleo help adjust am for the guy which was cool.
But the guy go re-adjust am again by the mirror. So she & Dillish come yab the guy, na him the guy talk say is only Maria that can do it & he won't re-adjust it.
Then the housemates con say hum-hum.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib:

Since you can go to the extreme to cook up what you feel you can use to be-little him,then i will also continue to serve as a shield that will block those cunny bullets of yours with coded words...
Its left for you to find the link my words have with what you try to use to be-little him..
Melvin is not a glutton and has never been one.. Ok now lets assume he is,its no problem cos his body sure knows how to dispose those extra fat to make him look fit and well built unlike some of his haters... Lol..
Go in peace!!!

So I now cook up stories That your low self esteemed bore called Melvin has got no game is now cooking up stories? That's a fact. You may try till eternity to deny it as much as you want, it doesn't change nothing.

He is a GLUTTON. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

I dont give a flying fork about the part of his DS i deleted hence the deletion.

(1)True. No wonder he has been such a bore. That means he isnt faking his boring asss.

(2)Nando himself said that he has no regrets and will not change anything. Nando dont change. so who the fork is he to tell africa that Nando if given a second chance will not do what he did that night bla bla bla

(3) True. But he certainly doesnt know when to eat. Cos he eats virtually 2-4-7. (This is a figure of speech. so think twice before you attack this point)

(4) He told us this yesternight while discussing with Bimp. We heard it and we noted it.Why does he need to remind africa? Is he saying that Africa have leaking brains?

(5) This is obvious even to the biggest learner in BBA matter.

(6) Thoughtful of him.

1.Melvin is a bore,fyn,all the entertaining housemates,aren't they aot of the house?

2.No point

3.Abegi....do u eat at specific timesi.e(!10 0clock etc) So free his life

4.Ehm..that's why its called a diary session u idiat!!

5.And so?

6.The only reasonable ansa u gave
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
@fork addict, wat happened? during last year's bba, i was always lookn forward for ur post cos dey were so on point. But dis yr, u just started pickn fyt wit everybody. y na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mehn @fork addict...am really dissapointed in u,after all ur gra gra,u fall my hand...how can u see melvin nd say he is suffering frm gluttony,do knw d meaning of gluttony at all?i swear u need to be flogged,ur english teacher in secondary skul will b so dissapionted...b4 i 4get,shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib:
Like the saying goes "iF you cant beat them,join them"..
Bev fans started this whole hate thing cos when bev was being lashed verbally even when that was what people were using to pour out their anger cos she gave us a reason to,bev fans were screaming to whoever cared to listen that "We hated her"..
Lemme ask you something "Have you seen anybody insulting bev when she does nothing"? You said bev is being insulted when she is breathing,then maybe you are talking about twitter and honestly, what happens there is none of my business.. Bev is insulted occasionally on this thread when she ffucks up and its only sensible for whoever likes or support bev to stop using what melvin's gang on twitter are saying to come and address those who support melvin here..
When someone lashes bev,that person is a hater to you guys and i've also learned something and it goes like this "Anybody who supports those who are lashing melvin for no reason and likes it is a very very very wicked person and hates melvin" ,.
Since melvin's fans are being tagged as bev haters,then all bev fans are also melvin haters.. Every single one of them..
Talking about extremism,i will say the Melvin extremist group have been very civil cos they attack bev when she disgraces the country and the uniform she represents while The Beverly Terrorist Cell are very dangerous cos they have been cooking up lies and attacking our Base even when Commander melvin hasnt given them any reason to..
Inshort,to show dangerous this Bunch of trained assassins are,they have been trying to shoot down a soldier who has bravely sacrificed himself to patching up the damages a traitor like bev has committed....
Send this message to your people that we will shoot them down with our Grade 1 military ammunitions and take no prisoners and the sunday that comes after the massacre will be their mass burial..
Shalom!!!!

But is twitter not what we were talking about, or what started this thing? Going by @safarigirl and @ginger's posts, its twitter where its happening because ginger said she will attack anyone that goes into her mentions to write BS, no be so?
So how did you conclude that all Bev fans are a certain way if you're basing it off three or four people on this thread?
I already answered your question, yes I've seen Bev beinng insulted for living and breathing, and since you said you don't know what goes on outside this thread, then how did you come to that conclusion in the last part of your post? SMH. @forkaddict isn't a Beverly fan, neither is @languy69. So please stop jumping to conclusions because your see one or two people here. Abeg. I'm basically trying to make it known that if anything, its a two way street, so stereotyping a group of people because of three NLers is absurd.
And about telling people to stop bringing twitter to address people's opinions here, maybe you should dish that advice to your homie @Safarigirl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Joke of the year 2013. Maturity indeed
Habatically na jealousy be this abi na wetin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

So I now cook up stories That your low self esteemed bore called Melvin has got no game is now cooking up stories? That's a fact. You may try till eternity to deny it as much as you want, it doesn't change nothing.

He is a GLUTTON. Deal with it.

Ok,he is a glutton.do us a favour and stop attracting attention....N:B,ShuT the FvcK UP!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dannyxy: Mehn @fork addict...am really dissapointed,after all ur gra gra,u fall my hand...how can u see melvin nd say he is suffering frm gluttony,do knw d meaning of gluttony at all?i swear u need to be flogged,ur english teacher secondary skul will b so dissapionted...b4 i 4get,shalom

Erm..point of correction..he did not attend secondary school..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dannyxy: Mehn @fork addict...am really dissapointed,after all ur gra gra,u fall my hand...how can u see melvin nd say he is suffering frm gluttony,do knw d meaning of gluttony at all?i swear u need to be flogged,ur english teacher secondary skul will b so dissapionted...b4 i 4get,shalom

Erm..point of correction..we are not sure if he attended secondary school..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

I dont give a flying fork about the part of his DS i deleted hence the deletion.

(1)True. No wonder he has been such a bore. That means he isnt faking his boring asss.

(2)Nando himself said that he has no regrets and will not change anything. Nando dont change. so who the fork is he to tell africa that Nando if given a second chance will not do what he did that night bla bla bla

(3) True. But he certainly doesnt know when to eat. Cos he eats virtually 2-4-7. (This is a figure of speech. so think twice before you attack this point)

(4) He told us this yesternight while discussing with Bimp. We heard it and we noted it.Why does he need to remind africa? Is he saying that Africa have leaking brains?

(5) This is obvious even to the biggest learner in BBA matter.

(6) Thoughtful of him.

Na wenti. What is your problem or headache with melvin. I beg give the boy a break. What is all this hate for. U know am persinally abi he snatch ur girlfriend or maybe he was picked over u for this BBA show because me never see where somebody dey hate person dat does not know ur existence. Maybe u want show skills say u sabi yab. Look here hate abuse condemne MELVIN is the winner of BBA 8. I have said severally and am repeating it again. MELVIN ODUAH is the winner of BBA8. If u wan die make u die. I spit u throwey. God forbid bad thing like u. SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
just_damiĀ®:

Erm..point of correction..we are not sure if he attended secondary school..
are u telling me that @forkaddict is a bloody illitrate?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by anitank(f): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
E remain make Angelo naked de waka for house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
the task is on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
housemates just started their task presentatn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
Task presentation jst started. Angelo start first, talking abt his dish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
melvin at ur age singing bam bam la.lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
is it my ear or dd i hear bev say boilded
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Melvin dey bam bam la la la for he tasks presentation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
When Angelo is talking it's as if singing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
i like bev's motto on her t-shirt.be aware,be alert and be awake and melvin's repping naija print.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Melvin, that name, venom is a No for me. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
just_damiĀ®:

1.Melvin is a bore,fyn,all the entertaining housemates,aren't they aot of the house?

2.No point

3.Abegi....do u eat at specific timesi.e(!10 0clock etc) So free his life

4.Ehm..that's why its called a diary session u idiat!!

5.And so?

6.The only reasonable ansa u gave

(1) Good that you agree with me that Melvin is a BORE.

(2) I don't expect you to understand that point. So the only way for you to hide is to say no point. Smh.
(3)Your gluttony Melvin eats as late as 1am naija time. Who's talking about 10 o'clock. Mind you that will be like 2am south african time and you say that's okay?
(4) Anothe member of the Melvin extremist group. Calling me an idiot. Well to let you know, you ho, you are the bigger idio.t and fooool here. Just drop your point and get the fork outta here. Beach!
(5) Go to hell
(6) No ffurther words for you.

To all members of the Melvin extremist group. You guys should feel free to attack my post all you want. I don't give 2 forks. But going forward, if. Any one of yall murraforkers attacks me again, I will respond in kind. Set of I.diots that can't argue intelligently. All they know is to insult people. Bloordy touts

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
their introduction and dance routine na ghenghen.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
I love this their presentation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
$300k nobe beans o. See adults gladly making a fool of themselves.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
C'est moi:
their introduction and dance routine na ghenghen.lol
pls explain in details abeg...am nt watching
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Biggie if this housemates nor win this wager, I go come beat u for dat ur one room.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Melvin leading d pack in their dance upstairs and back downstairs to the lounge.he take am serious.interesting.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.