Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189014 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2013
oh-lala:

Link to vote please?
Josydaky: Good morning Nairalanders, I hope you all has a wonderful night rest.

All Melvin's supporters, we urgently need to up Melvin's one campaign video, his vote is rapidly reducing. He is only 5% above others.
Click and Vote Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445 thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2013
4litres:
My bad, mistook dis Candice 2dat Bimps chic, cos I watched wen she(bev) was tellin a housemate dat she saw pix of Bimps GF & she (Bev) had nuttin on her.

Ok, fair enough.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2013
Whew,covered all 27 pages shocked All thanks to MTN for the shit they tried yesterday. Goodmorning everyone and wishing y'all a great weekend
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2013
ItsModella:
I dey tell you. My blood don dey hot sef, no sleep till Melvin gets above 50%.

Hahaha. 50% is possible.
Omo, vote as much as you can. I was checking the % as I was voting and noticed that Elikem's was increasing and Melvin's was more static.

Me thinks we need more active voters.

10 votes already cast.

For those that have not voted, what are you waiting for?
http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2013
aodis: http://mp3skull.com/mp3/secret_lovers.html

Dillish song to melvin download and listen to lyrics!
. I don donload am sha.. Buh i was expecting to see dillish's recorded voice there.. Lol
Shey na Atlantic Star: secret lover. make i listen to am..
Good morning!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2013
feminine A:

It was everywhere. Am presently in benin and na the same story

Hmmm... Nawa o. Wetin worry dem yesterday sef?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2013
@aodis thanks,i have listened to the song....
Nice song!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2013
mornin threadmates, wishn us all a pleasant day ahead
special shout out to
iyawoTm
kslib
ochonogono(spelln)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2013
Kslib: @aodis thanks,i have listened to the song....
Nice song!!

Bros ehn going by dat song make melvin commot mouth for dat chic matter! Good morning!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Ok, just seen Melvin's One Campaign Video. Now I know what the fuss is about. He did it right.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2013
Hello ma pple,how una dey?,big ups to u all...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2013
aodis:

Bros ehn going by dat song make melvin commot mouth for dat chic matter! Good morning!
Good morning to you too..
Omo that song na just perfect description of Theory wey the Mellish's dey postulate..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2013
@all, pls has melvin and dillish made up?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2013
zeenad: @all, pls has melvin and dillish made up?
no
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2013
ninnyanny: no

Lol ur so happy he's not making up with her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2013
ninnyanny: no
ok tnx babe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2013
Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote
keep thy vote coming for Melvin

http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by realteflon(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2013
Please o, what happened BTW malvin and decietful dellish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2013
ella.b:

U wouldn't understand...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2013
zeenad: ok tnx babe
anyday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2013
Pple always mistake gentleness for folishness...jst like melvin,because u ar very gentle nd playful,pple will like to take u 4 granted(i knw this,because i am jst like melvin),u wn't really blame him,dillish really hurt his ego as a man,he will make up with her eventually,bt he wants her to feel bad 4 wat she did nd nt repeat it again...#truth#

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2013
THE AMAKA: CHAI! Beverly oooooo! I wonder the guy she was pregnant for that didn't wanna own up to the responsibility. *sad*

That's why I'm wondering how recent that was, cause it seems like she wore the same hair and dress to take her snapshots for BBA.

.some guys are very wicked.after enjoying demselves,dey will deny responsibility.i hope it didnt affect her womb in d process.she shuld e thank God she survived.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2013
feminine A:
Mr Oga, mind your business or better still go and get proper job. We watched all that inspired. All you silly hungry bloggers trying to use bev to achieve whatever . Na she cause am sha
.no mind dem,hungry bloggers.bev be giving dem wat to write be it significant or non significant.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2013
zeenad: mornin threadmates, wishn us all a pleasant day ahead
special shout out to
iyawoTm
kslib
ochonogono(spelln)

Tnx dearie, believe ure good wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2013
Beverly looks so good with the pregnancy. Jst so sad she had to abort it, cos ofone wicked being. Shey tomorw if d idoit nor fit give woman belle, he go they catch witches and wizards 4 his evil deeds.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2013
StateOfMind: Here

It's definitely Bev, n she's pregnant here. Protruding tummy ke. R u not seeing the way she is proudly holding n displaying the tummy in one of the pics? Feel so sad right now....she obviously wanted the baby
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2013
Twitter is fun.someone wrote:beverly dis,melvin dat,angelo dis.hello d winner wnt share d money with u.worry about urself first.u don chop??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2013
How are u guys voting cause whenever i click de link it will show me the videos and if i click vote at the top left corner it will only show dillish,angelo and Bimp.And i know dis is the reason why some peeps are not votin,whereas am on mobile
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2013
ella.b:

Hahahaha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2013
Agbgift: Beverly looks so good with the pregnancy. Jst so sad she had to abort it, cos ofone wicked being. Shey tomorw if d idoit nor fit give woman belle, he go they catch witches and wizards 4 his evil deeds.

Ein go talk say na from ein villa sef. Mtcheew!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2013
@zeenad,thanks..
Shout out to you too!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2013
IyawoTM:

It's definitely Bev, n she's pregnant here. Protruding tummy ke. R u not seeing the way she is proudly holding n displaying the tummy in one of the pics? Feel so sad right now....she obviously wanted the baby
.yeah u are right,bev doesnt have a protruding tummy.she is very pregnant in dat pics.i really feel so sad for her cos d way she talks about it shows she really wanted d baby so much.am a woman and i know wat it feels to have a life growing inside u only to lose d baby later.na dat type of man go marry,him wife no go get belle.he will start saying na witches and wizards dey attack am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.