Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,422 members, 7,901,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2194035 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
This Angelo is just a Cassanova. LMAO.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
C'est moi:
Feeling dis kaaki lady.

Dillish!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Congrats my larve.. Hehe
I looooooveeee ya!!!!! grin grin I'm so happy tonight. Kai! How dis geh take survive?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
and angelo goes...dillish is winning this! I just used all the curse words in my vocabulary! angry sad shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
THE AMAKA: Can someone tell me how Beverly is coping? Eyaaaaa, my heart bleeds for her right now. cry cry cry cry
She doesn't know yet. Dillish is still in the randevous room
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nigerians wey over-hype this girl to the point of "national embarrassment" (as spade likes to call it) helped Dillish get to where she is right now.
My people, it is well! LOL cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mariarocks:

Can you just stop talking. Like just stop talking already.

Buwahahahahahaha.. LMAO gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Damn! Looks like South Africans barked more than they could bite!

They made us all think they were strong! Now look what's happened.

Hopefully, they can now stop bugging Melvin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Omo see all the people viewing this thread shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
What the hell kind of life is this, I don lose appetite...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
njokusboy: What the phork, how the hell did this happen, some people on this thread go begin talk now.... OMG this is a disaster.. DILLISH survived.. Dat girl na winch

she nr b winch na, hw only SA nr fit save Angelo na.. Reason am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
ItsModella: When will the voting lines open o? I'm ready to scatter votes for Melvin. angry angry

How d voting go be? Shey na Bev, Melv, Dillish and Cleo?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Aboki4inside:
Don't b 2 sure.. I knew she was gona b save n am happy,WA N EA man.. SA don finish

Guy, I know you hate to admit it, it hurts so much. But my Dillish is gonna win the money.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
sexytabhi:
She doesn't know yet. Dillish is still in the randevous room

Maybe they did this for Bev's own good. But what difference will it make? No goodbye?
CHAI, MY BEVERLY OOOOOOOOO! I feel like crying with her. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wow!can't blieve angelo didn't s*x bev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
All those self crowned strategists here should come out and tell me how their *vote for Dillish so Namibia will owe us* rubbish will pay off no? I am in dire need of ur analysis and strategizing now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
God let Sadc vote for Cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
THE AMAKA: Can someone tell me how Beverly is coping? Eyaaaaa, my heart bleeds for her right now. cry cry cry cry

They've not shown her, Angelo is still on Eviction stage sad. Reminds me of Karen when her close friends (Bernadina, Zeus and Mumba) got bundled out at once. I feel so sad for her cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Angelo said he respect bev and that he didn't sleep with bev cos he promised his mom he won't sleep with any girl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
THE AMAKA: Nigerians wey over-hype this girl to the point of "national embarrassment" (as spade likes to call it) helped Dillish get to where she is right now.
My people, it is well! LOL cool
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wait... Beverly got in a fight with Angelo because of sex??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
ochon:

Buwahahahahahaha.. LMAO gringrin

Loool! I just dey laugh. I no even fit insult am. I dey laugh as I dey boil.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
sholay2011:
She would win....I mean DILLISH. AH AH AH!!! grin grin

We'll see. Hope you're buckled up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
BizBloke:

How d voting go be? Shey na Bev, Melv, Dillish and Cleo?

Dude, I'm purely melvinated, I don't give a fvck about the rest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
GH KWAME: I get the feeling Bimp and Angelo will leave Tonight.
Kwaaaaaaaaaaaa .........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
See wetin dem dey use Beverly do.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
This night na disaster for bev o,see the two guys choi
Bimp:beverly was like my sister
IK:that is how I play with my mom.

Wow this is the best eviction show
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
lmao at angelo's and bimp's scenes wit bev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
This Beverly is just a busy body sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
dillish go win oo if melvin win na popularity vote go make him win.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
In my whole years of watching big brother africa, i've never ever been this pissed. I warned all my friends about this girl! I begged and pleaded for them not to vote, she's cunning and wise. And they said she'll go. If she wins this money, i will never watch this show again [for like a year or two].

Still holding out for sunday anyway. Thank you Nigeria, you've managed to give me sleepless nights through out the week How the hell am i supposed to focus on my books through the week
#majorly pissed right now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mariarocks:

Can you just stop talking. Like just stop talking already.
- will talk cos it's a free world.

Shebi na me tell russello say she fit no go, this thing was tight, but she ain't winning. I no know why e dey pain you like this, she don stay but she no fit win. Munya part 2 dey wait her

(1) (2) (3) ... (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.