Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:01 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188989 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Josydaky:
"Tamuno" is that Ijaw

No, it is Opobo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2013
4nez: Just went thru fb pages..team feza(tanzania) re goin for bev, even botswana re givin it to bev, team bimp re thinkin of bev/melvin/cleo..cnt really say, anyway just voted for melvin, either melvin or bev shld win this, I dnt mind.

All those people na yimu levels
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2013
BizBloke:

With SMS, na 30/day o.

100 no bad. Just show me the way and I'll put in my pay.

Reply my pm so I can mail it to you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

You do well. More power to your elbow
Continue your too..
in natasha's voice**** More Glease To Ur Herbows****
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I hope you guys are voting and campaigning and not just talking. Even if Elikem does not win. He is the real chase

Saw this on FB:
First of all I would like to congratulate all the HMs for making it this far..and may the.
best HM win..However we ask ourselves.who has been the best HM...this is BBA..its all about Good, fun, entertainment and Strategy..Your goal is to eliminate your opponent..like a chess game hence the. chess theme used in the show at one point...If u look closely at all the opponents who would you say, entertained us the most, who do u think eliminated the opposition and was the main talking point in the game. Thisis not about acting all goody goody in the house and expecting to win , its about who played the game the best way possible. I think Elikem did it best than anyone else and gave us lots to talk about.
From his Feza friendzoning in DH, to his liaisons with Fatima (probably to make Feza jealous), to his chase antics with Pokello, to his quarrels with Natasha, to his tension-filled reunion with Fatima, Feza and Pokello all in the same house, to his tension with Oneza, to the point he became Public Enemy number 1 in Ruby House where everyone wanted him out including Cleo (where she gossipped him to Sulu, referring to him as 'black' while referring to Pokello as 'white'), to his tension with Nando, at that point I thought it was over for him..at the garden when everyone was against him so much so that.
he had to leave the garden for the room, to defeating and overcoming his enemies one by one! C'mon guys if this is not the best player I do not know who is. He is also really creative nad has marketed himself well.He is also good entertainment. C'mon people..vote for Elikem. U know he deserves it.
*Stolen*

WTF! shocked
That person you quoted STOLE my lines from a comment I made earlier!!! shocked
here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/1176#17321570

Hehehehehe... Slick. grin

No probs sha. It's all good.
Good luck to all camps.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2013
spade: Melvin is HOH for the 4th time after finishing behind Bimp and Angelo.

I wonder who he'll be taking to the Rendezvous Room though... Cleo maybe?
Cleo went last week, dunno who sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2013
Saw on a facebook page that ex housemates Luclay, Barbs, Keagan and Nkuli and even Angelo (was suprised he even chose Mel and cleo last night and not Bev)are campaigning for Melvin. Now some of the South Africans there say they are voting for him especially since Nigeria helped with Keagan. Hope he gets it thou cos another group are for Bev and seems pokello's team in SA is trying to swinging it for her dude. Seems pretty divided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib: Bev:: I did iceprince,i was going to do Brymo also.. Me,i have already planned my life..
Make bev dey specify ooo before Nairaland front page go carry am "Poplular Nigerian Vidoe Vixen Beverly Osu Opened up about ffucking Ice prince and possibly brymo"...
She was referring to being featured in ice prince's video and was about to Do brymo.
All izz well!!

Lol.... I doubt Bev will give a rat's nyash if they misinterpreted what she said.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by HandyManny: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2013
Vote Bev
Vote Bev
Vote Bev
Vote Bev
Vote Bev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2013
Elikem wants IK to send a mail to his boys in ghana so that they can make a suit for Ik free...
Bev wants IK to wear a bow tie on sunday cos she likes him in a bow tie.. She said he didnt wear one yesterday!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2013
wild child: Thanks to all those giving me shout out for my birthday,make una no vex,I go reply una one after the otherlata in the morning,sleep don dey catch me @Kslib and @ItsModella tanxguyz
#Thank You Lord for this day 19 08 19-- tongue

Happy Birthday you....more of God's blessings, favour, and all that ure heart desires. Enjoy ure day!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2013
Vote Melvin and doors of break through shall be open for you.

Vote Melvin and get a good husband.

Vote Melvin and see the changes in your life.

#TeamvoteMelvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2013
SAGirl: (1)Morning all...

(2)SA humbly bowed out of the Chase last night. (3)Thank you to all who have loved and supported our Tarzan!

(4)I would really love to congratulate Dellish: (5) She has played her game very we'lll, (6)she managed to fool all of Africa (especially West Africa) (7)and she has kept her cool through-out.

(1) Good Morning....
(2) Not True, Sa Peepz were screaming and cursing when they Bowed out.
(3) Don't mention
(4) Jumping the Gun
(5) How? By flirting?
(6) And by Africa I hope you did not include the Maghreb countries.... Except WestAfrica by definition is Nigeria, then I fail to see your point.
(7) How? Sending sh0utOuts to osho Baba?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2013
Shout out and happy birthday to WILD CHILD
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2013
Chineke.. Wetin be bev wahala na?.. The talk wey she just dey yarn na sensitive matter ooo.
She said Namibia saved dillish cos maybe they said maria is already popular,so they want to see what dillish can offer thats why they saved her.. In her words 'they didnt give maria a chance'..
Dillish's facial expression wasnt fuuny sha... I am sure dillish might say something about that in the diary room cos to be honest,that talk was just awkward ..
Bev::: The people that said they were strong,where are they today? I am still in the house...
All izz well!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2013
Handy Manny:

That Brazil example doesn't cut it. When last did Brazil win the World Cup and at what intervals. So you suddenly realised Melvin is not representing Naija when we have reached the home stretch? The post smacks of unnecessary desperation. Que sera sera

Well Brazil has won the world cup back to back and three successive confederations cup. Italy too has won the world cup back to back and they are the second highest after Brazil.

One more thing, desperation is good. It shows you want more in life, than just sitting around and looking "cool". If you abhor success, good for you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2013
Melvin is a neat freak!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin is the new HOH for this week....this is his 4th HOH and his first in the Ruby House, he plans to swap Elikem, lol.

Kwaaaaaaaaaaa....... If it had been Elikem who had planned on swapping Melvin, Peepz would have been curzing by now ooo. SMH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkemdirim1: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Even if u don't av money 2 vote pls campaign...#teammelvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
chilove:
pls b discreet with ur code and analysis. There are many spies and unpatriotic elements in our midst.
Lol, @Spies and Traitors

♛AndrERush♛:

I honestly don't trust you at all smiley
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Dude how Akpors na lol

Plz @All, what is the Code for GH?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:

Plz @All, what is the Code for GH?

Gaddafi grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

WTF! shocked
here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/1176#17321570

Good luck to all camps.
Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
grin grin
♛AndrERush♛:

Gaddafi grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
hapi bday wild child.may God continue to enrich ur life.pls votw bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bev::: This fishes look cute but when you take a closer look,they are extremely ugly... lmao!!!
Melvin:::: **jikingly*** AHhan,why say so to the fishes...
Bev.. I am just saying my mind na.... lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by homesteady(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
Just voted melvin coolJust voted melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Eyaaah,so bev cried out in her sleep last night .....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

WTF! shocked

Good luck to all camps.
oh my word. Wow i first s@w this comment on bb@ website, i think it w@s on the top 5 link. It got 30likes the l@st time i s@w but @m sure it h@s gotten more now. Then i h@ve been seeing it on fb. So you @re the genuis behind this. Hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

WTF! shocked

Good luck to all camps.

yea i remember this. that waz when safari waz in full flight about some people rejoicing over eli,s HOH and her saying it waz eediotic achievement
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Gaddafi grin

Ok now i am Gaddafian smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.