Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,185 members, 7,880,695 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187418 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2013
Yinkade: What's the cause of all these crikum crakum....the unnecessary higi haga this morning .....lol.....y'all should chill jor.....@maria @gom......keep calm and vote

That's the last time I'm replying that guy because this week is not even the week for all this. This week is for voting grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2013
pls lets not derail d thread by insulting one another. @ mariarocks and gom, let sleeping dogs lie, we both belong to d same team melvin!
God of music, mariarocks has accepted to vote 4 melvin only. Go thru her post u will c where he/ she said it..
Peace and love to u all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2013
chilove: pls lets not derail d thread by insulting one another. @ mariarocks and gom, let sleeping dogs lie, we both belong to d same team melvin!
God of music, mariarocks has accepted to vote 4 melvin only. Go thru her post u will c where he/ she said it..
Peace and love to u all.
Loool! I'm not arguing again. I am technically only over voting for Melvin. But I have a special account dedicated to Beverly from sa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2013
THE AMAKA:

He's told Beverly the real deal, he's also told Africa the real deal. He said he's waiting for Beverly.
Is Angelo campaigning for Beverly? Cox she needs "love" more than ever.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks:

Don't worry yourself, I am not splitting Nigeria's vote. Nigeria is strictly dedicated to Melvin for me
i now get u,u shld hv said diz b4,i thought u were splitting the votes under nigeria...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: i now get,u shld hv said diz b4,i thought u were splitting the votes under nigeria...

Oh my bad then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2013
I have said it time andtime again that BBA is not just about entertainment.... Matter of fact, it is less than 10% entertainment... It a personality show.. In other words, stuffs like character, charisma, eloquence, consistency, realism, definition and entertainment play a larger role.. Nd this factors are all purely subjective, they mean different things to different people.. Some people might be entertaining maybe, but they don't cut it for you.. This is what has happened to most of the so called entertaining people on the show... Whichever way, a combination of many of these subjective factors have somehow tilted the scale in people like mevin and dillishs' favour.. The show brings different people from different cultural backgrounds and the aim is to see how well people relate to each other and how true they can be to whom they are... To me anyway... On that basis,, you can tell why people seem to prefer melvin to beverly.. Some of these people talking about entertainment re just been grossly indignant and dogmatic.... Most of us would not openly support bev if she was a sibling or a relation..... I leave room for the benefit of doubt..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2013
Dannyxy: it looks like u want me back on ur case abi?,i have resisted the temptation of lashing out on some of ur sily post,bt it seems u dn't want it that way...I AM OFFICIALLY BACK ON UR CASE...nd dn't start crying foul like a little girl when i start lashing out on ur post,na u first find trouble...

Posts that are silly because they don't agree with your opinion? So tell me who is the silly one here? You that acts like a little minion on certain posts that you can't even say yourself.
Don't bring up "mates" and NL in the same topic. This thread is fair game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Thanks for the update,when is she leaving ghana.
On Friday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2013
GH KWAME:
Is Angelo campaigning for Beverly? Cox she needs "love" more than ever.

I don't think he's campaigning for anybody, which is good, in my opinion.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: Mr.High Level
-
YOU ARE FOOLISH!!!
-
read my lips
-
YOU ARE A FOOL!!!
-
-
All Izz well!
ooh my gois! U people shld pls not get GOM started biko,if u want this thread to be in one piece. This one place I dey come excape work stress

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2013
fork adict: ** Fork Addict's shout out series**

Shout out to those who have opinions contrary to the 'popular' opinions on this thread but chose to keep quiet for fear of being bashed.

Na when una belle sweLl till e burst una go know say na bad tin e be.
lwkmd!!!!! can we get one or two monikers please at least you've been giving out names before on this series? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2013
Guys,please search for 'big brother africa 8' on facebook,they ave over 19,000 followers and they ave been discrediting melvin,calling him gay and worst is the owner of that page is team beverly..I am really heart broken cos of the stuff they are writing about melvin,the people are really trying so hard to paint melvin black,i thought this was supposed to be a game but this people are clearly playing dirty.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2013
@dominique @theamaka @spade etc

Did any of you really follow bba all stars?

I'm sure the person that sent that message to tv isn't africa.

I remember every member of mnc was entertaining. Lerato, Mwisho, Sheil and Uti.
The only reason Uti had an edge over them was because of Morals!!!
Remember how K1 used to bully Meryl? Uti was the only one that kept standing up for her...people mostly thought he was a bully and arrogant, and they said that wasn't entertainment. Uti won that season because of how he treated the ladies in that house. I remember on the bba forum that was the campaign we used for Uti! They even opened a page called "United African Women for Uti"...regardless Uti wouldn't have won if he wasn't good to Sheila, remember her country voted for Uti over her. If it were down to popularity votes Munya would have won because most Nigerians were busy voting for Munya. So don't come and tell us Africa...if you voted Uti because he was entertaining then by all means use the word "I". Because that's not why he won, even @forkaddict has said Uti was Violent..and he didn't find it entertaining.

All in all wetin save Uti that year na him attitude towards the ladies. Believe it or not, that was even the only reason I campaigned hard for him, funny enough I didn't cast a vote.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2013
shocked shocked shocked I almost just mistakenly voted for Dillish. cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks:
Saturday
Kwaaaaaaaaaa..... She said she was leaving GH on Friday. My guess is she will fly with Selly straight to Babylon on Friday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2013
My Feza in Botswana tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2013
Even polikem won't beat this! *runs away before Pple start attacking*
Am sure pokello would be planning theirs on behalf of Elikem... tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kwaaaaaaaaaa..... She said she was leaving GH on Friday. My guess is she will fly with Selly straight to Babylon on Friday.

Lies!!! She tweeted Saturday.

I swear if you get me writing this kwaaaa I wouldn't find it funny. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2013
njokusboy: I have said it time andtime again that BBA is not just about entertainment.... Matter of fact, it is less than 10% entertainment... It a personality show.. In other words, stuffs like character, charisma, eloquence, consistency, realism, definition and entertainment play a larger role.. Nd this factors are all purely subjective, they mean different things to different people.. Some people might be entertaining maybe, but they don't cut it for you.. This is what has happened to most of the so called entertaining people on the show... Whichever way, a combination of many of these subjective factors have somehow tilted the scale in people like mevin and dillishs' favour.. The show brings different people from different cultural backgrounds and the aim is to see how well people relate to each other and how true they can be to whom they are... To me anyway... On that basis,, you can tell why people seem to prefer melvin to beverly.. Some of these people talking about entertainment re just been grossly indignant and dogmatic.... Most of us would not openly support bev if she was a sibling or a relation..... I leave room for the benefit of doubt..

This is not an argument but the show this season has mostly been about region and nothing else. Annabel for example survived as long as she did due to regionalism, same reason why Bassey left when he did.
Ironically enough now the show is "not just about entertainment" but during BBA6, Nigerians used Karen's entertainment value amongst "borites" as her selling point. Because she definitely lacked in a lot of other departments you just mentioned. There actually were quite a few good characters, but they were below par in entertainment. I really have to agree with Dominique on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2013
safarigirl: @dominique @theamaka @spade etc

Remember how K1 used to bully Meryl? Uti was the only one that kept standing up for her...people mostly thought he was a bully and arrogant, and they said that wasn't entertainment. Uti won that season because of how he treated the ladies in that house. I remember on the bba forum that was the campaign we used for Uti! They even opened a page called "United African Women for Uti"...regardless Uti wouldn't have won if he wasn't good to Sheila, remember her country voted for Uti over her. If it were down to popularity votes Munya would have won because most Nigerians were busy voting for Munya. So don't come and tell us Africa...if you voted Uti because he was entertaining then by all means use the word "I". Because that's not why he won, even @forkaddict has said Uti was Violent..and he didn't find it entertaining.

All in all wetin save Uti that year na him attitude towards the ladies. Believe it or not, that was even the only reason I campaigned hard for him, funny enough I didn't cast a vote.

This is exactly why I am not voting based on if it comes down to popularity because I remember all stars like it was yesterday. And its like its happening again with some Nigerians voting Dillish. I am voting for Melvin with the sense that he will win not draw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2013
Good morning,hope ya'll slept well..
Now lemme say this "It will be better for you not to vote atall than to split your votes btw Melvin and bev"... Lemme drive a little further,there is actually nothing wrong if you decide to vote for beverly over melvin cos afterall,its your choice but splitting votes under naija is just another way of saying "I want dillish or cleo to win"..
Lets back-up a little,we have 2reps right?
Now in a case like this,Naija will be divided into 2 groups i..e Team bev and team Melvin, which means one part will go for bev and the other for melvin.. Now this has already split our votes into 2 and reduced the vote percentage of either of Mel or Bev but its ok cos its only natural BUT it becomes a problem when you who is supposed to be voting for your fav Naija rep starts splitting votes all cos of what i have absolutely no idea Of..
You cannot have 2 fav Naija reps at thesame time,you must choose one and stop complicating things...
I just laugh at ##Team## Melvin cos e go be like film for una eye when Melvin no get Naija vote on sunday.. When ##Team## Beverly dey there dey vote for her and her alone cos they want her to win and feel Naija is going for Melvin,una go dey busy dey split votes btw Bev and Melvin...
Beverly go get her Fans vote + team Melvin's vote WHILE melvin go get half of the votes wey he deserve cos him fans also give half to Bev....
If you want to vote bev,vote her alone,If you wanna voye Melvin,vote him alone so that if any of them winning it comes to percentage votes,he/she will win without stress...
This one na my opinion but una fit still do wetin una like,
This is kslib reporting for Garri Network..

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2013
Omolola1: Even polikem won't beat this! *runs away before Pple start attacking*
Am sure pokello would be planning theirs on behalf of Elikem... tongue

MY FEZAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! Bots really love her. I'm happy for her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2013
Omolola1: My Feza in Botswana tongue

D'awwwww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2013
Yinkade: What's the cause of all these crikum crakum....the unnecessary higi haga this morning .....lol.....y'all should chill jor.....@maria @gom......keep calm and vote

Mr. Patrick don bite you, ba?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2013
njokusboy: I have said it time andtime again that BBA is not just about entertainment.... Matter of fact, it is less than 10% entertainment... It a personality show.. In other words, stuffs like character, charisma, eloquence, consistency, realism, definition and entertainment play a larger role.. Nd this factors are all purely subjective, they mean different things to different people.. Some people might be entertaining maybe, but they don't cut it for you.. This is what has happened to most of the so called entertaining people on the show... Whichever way, a combination of many of these subjective factors have somehow tilted the scale in people like mevin and dillishs' favour.. The show brings different people from different cultural backgrounds and the aim is to see how well people relate to each other and how true they can be to whom they are... To me anyway... On that basis,, you can tell why people seem to prefer melvin to beverly.. Some of these people talking about entertainment re just been grossly indignant and dogmatic.... Most of us would not openly support bev if she was a sibling or a relation..... I leave room for the benefit of doubt..

Your signature is cool

cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2013
The last thing i hate to do is being judgmental. But, the smoking is getting way too much.
Ahba! Na so the thing dey sweet sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2013
vianny18: Guys,please search for 'big brother africa 8' on facebook,they ave over 19,000 followers and they ave been discrediting melvin,calling him gay and worst is the owner of that page is team beverly..I am really heart broken cos of the stuff they are writing about melvin,the people are really trying so hard to paint melvin black,i thought this was supposed to be a game but this people are clearly playing dirty.

E be like say I go like go play dirty for there.

Just for fun. GOM, you game?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2013
@Mariarocks

Continue that dirty job of urs. It will pay so well....

Hope u get wat i'm saying?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2013
safarigirl: @dominique @theamaka @spade etc

Nigerians voting Munya? season what again dear? 3 or allstars?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2013
Here is some of the things they ave been saying about Melvin....
BIG Brother Africa 8
Monday at 4:53pm ยท
Uti Nkwachukwu sent us this email
"You should mind your own business. How can you
post on your page that Melvin is my gay partner. Yes
Melvin is lover. Problem?mxm" And they also wrote ''It has been confirmed on Tvc that Melvin is gay' And 'Africa,don't support gays,vote for black beauty beverly'...There are many of this on there page,please if you really do care about melvin and you are against injustice go defend melvin,funny enough other countries are even defending melvin there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Pls o abeg una biko, make unigeria ONE MELVIN!!!!!!!! Don't split votes! It could come down to %. Melvin only needs 7 countries abeg! At most 7! The remaining 8 are up for grabs by the other! Pls Nigeria, SL, ROA, Angola,Tanzaina,Uganda,Malawi! Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.