Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,514 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:54 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189047 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
3g is good o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Keep voting please
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Vote Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I was on campus, so i'm a bit busy now... I actually did drop a few votes in my chemistry class. grin

Btw, i got your shout out. Thanks babe! kiss
.u ar welcome.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Friends,all izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
@Modella miss am...hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
I have voted 128 times already, who amongst you can challenge that? cool
You'd be surprised by how many times some peeps have voted
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yey finally. Kslip in ur face. Joking o no attack o. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib: @Tuwo,you don come again...lol
All izz well!

@Kslib..u no say i no go try

All iz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Controversial fast-rising Kenyan artist Bakes, is back with
another bombshell. Not only has he taken the shine of Prezzo but also wants to have S**X with Huddah

Bakes who prides himself in holding the mantle for the new bad boy in Kenya’s entertainment scene is at it again. The song writer, singer and rapper is now asking leading socialite Huddah Monroe out for some serious partying then afterwards for what he terms as “the night she’ll never forget”.

Bakes becomes the second major artist to openly declare that he wants to have coitus with a socialite. A fortnight ago, rapper V-sita openly declared how bad he wanted to have a piece of Vera Sidika a.k.a. Vee S Beiby.

Will Huddah give in to Bakes’ demands? Let’s wait and
see

#stolen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib:
Lmfao!!!! Da Miyan kuka...

Lwkm. I no hear that one o, but the guy na abunchi na. Gaskiya! cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kheart(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hope i make 1500
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
frankly speakn,elikem and bev are more entertaining dan melvin but he's bin tryn in his own way.not everyone is mouthy like eli.and bev.the tri westerners gave der best.among d 28 hms,dey are among d best to me.just vote pls. cause if u are der,is possible u do worst.u can never pls human,just put urself in der shoes u can never b urself wen u know der is a cameral 2-4-7.is either u are urself 2day and 2moro u change.wen u are in bba u are livn in a fiction.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
BizBloke: All #Team Melvin dey here o.

- Ochon to
- Kslib to
- Modella to
- Danny to
- AndreRush
- Safari to
- Ping Pong to
- GOM to
- Josydaky to
- Russello
and co....

S/O to #TeamBev:
- The Amaka
- Ginger aka Miss Sparkle

S/O to #TeamElikem
- GH Kwame
- Tuwo
- I Love Naija grin

S/O to #INoKnowYourTeam
- Iyawo TM
- Ella
- Ik Wild Child
- Skipofem
etc

S/O to the rest team (F. Addict, Lansguy, etc) especially #TeamSittingOnTheFence. Make ant no bite una o
one love my broda...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
IyawoTM: 3g is good o

Very good, sote e land this post for no 1 on page 1501. tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
kheart: Hope i make 1500
Eeyah you missed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2013

Yes o. You made it in arrears. grin grin

Take heart.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti Plead for Africa To Vote For Melvin received with Anger

Uti Nwachukwu pleaded that Nigerians and Africa should
vote for Melvin Oduah, the Nigerian contestant of the Big
Brother show, (BBA THE CHASE). Recently, Uti sent a
BBM broadcast supporting Melvin and urging everyone to do likewise Here was his broadcast on BB…..

My name is Uti Nwachukwu, winner Big Brother Africa
ALL STARS. Normally, i won’t do Bcs..(Broadcasts)…But for months now, i have been trying to get Africans to be positive and to reward good behaviour.

After this He took to Twitter where He met His Match As
people did not take Kindle to it After the post it Shrink his followers by over 1000 in days

And the Common talk there was "This is Big Brother Africa and not Nigeria, Others deserve to Win"
Is this the view of Africa or Just a group? #stolen

Someone tell uti to calm down a bit, he's a celebrity and should not over do things. Tell him to just say something like "vote for "melvin". He might go overboard with his campaigns and other countries might not like it. The way people see the campaigns of non-celebs and celebs are entirely different. Someone please tell him that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2013

- Ochon to
- Kslib to
- Modella to
- Danny to
- AndreRush
- Safari to
- Ping Pong to
- GOM to
- Josydaky to
- Russello
and co....

S/O to #TeamBev:
- The Amaka

S/O to #TeamElikem
- GH Kwame
- Tuwo
- I Love Naija grin

S/O to #INoKnowYourTeam
- Iyawo TM
- Ella
- Ik Wild Child
- Skipofem
etc

S/O to the rest team (F. Addict, Lansguy, etc) especially #TeamSittingOnTheFence. Make ant no bite una o

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kershley(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello peeps!I jus opened ma dstv acc ysdae bt I can't login 2 vote dey keep telln me 2 verify my email bt I've received d confirmation message in ma email by dstv I'm confused on wat 2 do
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Page 1515 which will be the last SIGNIFICANT page will be dedicated to Nigeria's success on Sunday. Doesn't matter whether it is Melvin or Bev. Just wish NIGERIA success on that page. We will reach that page before 9pm. Tonight. I am not sure 1616 is possible before the winner is crowned on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
News: Elikem and Beverly fight, again!

Beverly has issues with Elikem for exposing her gossiping ways.

The House almost came to a standstill this afternoon when Beverly and Elikem got into their second argument in as many days. Beverly revealed how disappointed in Elikem she is after he told Pokello something she had said. "You shouldn't have told Pokello what I told you. You're supposed to be my brother," Beverly said.

Beverly happens to be one of the Housemates, apart from
Bimp, who went and told Elikem that Pokello is a very
dangerous woman and Elikem should watch his back when dealing with her. " You told me that Pokello is dangerous and at that time she had been Swapped to the Diamond House, while I was stuck in the Ruby House. I was shocked when I heard the same thing from two different people and confronted her about it. I thought she had done something to betray me. I don’t regret asking her about it because I care about her. I care about you too and I would do the same if I heard something about you. I would ask you and be straight up about it. If it concerns people you love, you will let them know and try to protect them," Elikem said.

Beverly defended herself and said Elikem shouldn't have
asked Pokello about it. "When I said she is dangerous, it
wasn't because of something specific that she did, I was just concerned about you," Beverly said. Just the other day, Beverly laid into Elikem for failing to comfort her when Angelo was Evicted.

#stolen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Team Melvin no dullings o. Let's try to do SMS voting along website. Thanks and GOD bless u real good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yes, you made it in

1501. Congrat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2013

- Ochon to
- Kslib to
- Modella to
- Danny to
- AndreRush
- Safari to
- Ping Pong to
- GOM to
- Josydaky to
- Russello
and co....

S/O to #TeamBev:
- The Amaka

S/O to #TeamElikem
- GH Kwame
- Tuwo
- I Love Naija grin

S/O to #INoKnowYourTeam
- Iyawo TM
- Ella
- Ik Wild Child
- Skipofem
etc

Thanks for the shout out........ You forgot to add @dmalam to # Elikem btw grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: @Fork adict please help me quote that post wey That Haemophrodite wish you death!

One, I don't know no hamaephrodite on here.

Two, I guess you are mixing things up cos no one has ever wished me death.

Sorry I can not help you at this time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella.b:

Thanks smiley

Welcome.

♛AndrERush♛:

Thanks for the shout out........ You forgot to add @dmalam to # Elikem btw grin

Welcome... lol... I go add am now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nomski0: You'd be surprised by how many times some peeps have voted

Genuinely feel I have the highest number on the forum. By midnight I'll be knocking 400 door down if I have I have the chance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2013

- Ochon to
- Kslib to
- Modella to
- Danny to
- AndreRush
- Safari to
- Ping Pong to
- GOM to
- Josydaky to
- Russello
and co....

S/O to #TeamBev:
- The Amaka

S/O to #TeamElikem
- GH Kwame
- Tuwo
- I Love Naija grin

S/O to #INoKnowYourTeam
- Iyawo TM
- Ella
- Ik Wild Child
- Skipofem
etc

@Bizbloke..thanks but pls modify..the name na Tuso not Tuwo
@Kslib u r a mad man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Thanks bro
Dannyxy: one love my broda...

Welcome. Abeg continue the voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2013

- Ochon to
- Kslib to
- Modella to
- Danny to
- AndreRush
- Safari to
- Ping Pong to
- GOM to
- Josydaky to
- Russello
and co....

S/O to #TeamBev:
- The Amaka

S/O to #TeamElikem
- GH Kwame
- Tuwo
- I Love Naija grin

S/O to #INoKnowYourTeam
- Iyawo TM
- Ella
- Ik Wild Child
- Skipofem
etc

Thanks bro. Hope I don't miss 1515
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mariarocks: @fork addict when you come online, please quote what @GOM is talking about. I won't go off on you now but keep on running your mouth

Already responded

(1) (2) (3) ... (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.