Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185542 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: Thank God all the abuses and insults will end tomorrow!!!!!!! smiley

It is a temporary cease fire. Continues next year.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
What comment do you want me to take back now? Let me quote my self again, Maria may have a reason for doing what she did. Check all my quotes, this is the third time am saying this. And what happens to all the insult and hates u guys throw at me? Are you all including Spade taking back that too?

dominique: Then he sent this again

See madam NkemOkpara, Maria fans and Ghana nationals alike feel the Maria debasing was uncalled for. Take back your comment pls.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
At this rate, I suspect we will get to the year 1616 by mid-day tomorrow. Remember guys, @Itsmodella must not be allowed to acquire more than a plot of land in that fertile landgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
I may not join you guys next year lol.. I was not expecting all these

My opinion ooooo

ping pong:

It is a temporary cease fire. Continues next year.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Gh Kwame
Please pass on the info to fellow ThreadMates and Please tell @NkemOkpara that I happened to watch and listen to majority of Maria's interview, she campaigned for Dillish even at the expense of Hosts lobbying her to campaign for Elikem. In her own words, she came to GH to 'hussle'! She even said she was prepared to move to GH if the opportunity afforded it. She was asked how by GH hosts(biased for their country Rep) how she related with Elikem, she said they were close and that she confided in him when she wanted advice even though she was older than Eli, she saw Eli as a Big Brother.

Thanks for that clarification. I appreciate you not abusing me. The media got her interview twisted. Thanks again......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: See the kind of Venom that is coming out of a human being's mouth. What happens to correcting someone in love? God knows that I can never relate with someone like you in the future. You are so full of hate men. Na wa oooooooo. And in as much as I don't want to talk, but I send every bad word u said against me back to you. And in one of my quotes, I said Maria may have her own reason for doing what she did. I will leave you with this word, give your life to Jesus Christ so that he will purge u of all the hates and Vernon in you. Bye my dear. And please don't comment on my post again if you want to rain abuses at me..........

As expected, she don quickly bring in Jesus Christ in a bid to claim a moral high horse.
Please, tell me, what 'venom' are we talking about here? The fact that I said your posts on this issue are 'intellectually-hollow' (which they are)?
Please, simply accept that what you did was wrong. While bringing Jehovah, Emmanuel, Yahweh, Angel Michael, Prophet Moses and St. John into this, just remember your holy book is also against bearing false witness against thy neighbor!
You came here telling us you 'heard' Maria did this and that, and quickly branded her a 'Runs Girl'. So if whatever 'venom' I threw at you (if they exist) will return to me, then may your 'runs girl' tag on Maria also return to each and every female member of your family. Agreed?

Some of una think say na you get sense pass. Quick to pass bad judgement on others, and quick to cry wolf when the shoe is on the other foot.

And for the record, the feeling is definitely mutual, because I would never want to relate with someone like you, totally devoid of morals and quick to pray a girl betrays her boyfriend on continental television just to fuel your sick fantasies.

Thank goodness we're not related.

Do have a nice evening yourself smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
wild child: Are you all ready for the finale in exactly 24 hours time?
*erm erm erm,i have a confession to make tomorrow* grin grin grin

you voted for DIllish and Elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: Thank God all the abuses and insults will end tomorrow!!!!!!! smiley

Abi oh, wetin get beginning must get end. I haff yab sm pple badly too jst as sm av yab me wella 2. Biko all dose wen I don annoy mak una nor vex oh. Goin bak to my real nick afta dis tho!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
My dear, for the record, I respect Dillish for not cheating on her boyfriend even when she had the opportunity. Remember, having a boyfriend is different from being married. A girl is single until she gets married. She may choose to marry someone else in the future other than her boyfriend or even Melvin. The choices are all left to her. Personally I am a reserved girl as she is. I said in one of my post that she may have a reason for doing what she did. Please go and read that well. I am begging you in the name of God, STOP RAINING ABUSES AT ME. Thanks.

spade:

As expected, she don quickly bring in Jesus Christ in a bid to claim a moral high horse.
Please, tell me, what 'venom' are we talking about here? The fact that I said your posts on this issue are 'intellectually-hollow' (which they are)?
Please, simply accept that what you did was wrong. Whilt bringing Jehovah, Yahweh, Angel Michael, Prophet Moses and St. John into this, just remember your holy book is also against bearing false witness against thy neighbor!
You came here telling us you 'heard' Maria did this and that, and quickly branded her a 'Runs Girl'. So if whatever 'venom' I threw at you (if they exist) will return to me, then may your 'runs girl' tag on Maria also return to each and every female member of your family. Agreed?

Some of una think say na you get sense pass. Quick to pass bad judgement on others, and quick to cry wolf when the shoe is on the other foot.

And for the record, I the feeling is definitely mutual, because I would never want to relate with someone like you, totally devoid of morals and quick to pray a girl betrays her boyfriend on continental television just to fuel your sick fantasies.

Thank goodness we're not related.

Do have a nice evening yourself smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Erm SPADE and NKEMOPARA abeg I fit see road 4 my own fone? Wat with d epistles na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
From Gh Kwame
grin
GH KWAME: Charley, Thanx for passing on my message. Geez is this how incarceration in the Real World feels like? BTW, please ask @Wildchild if his "Big Revealation" after the show tomorrow is him officially confirming that he is IK, me think he is coming out now becox tomorrow is his last Day of hosting BBA..... @Tuso if you wanna get banned I advice you change your name to @Tuwo. Lol

Hope the mods release you soon o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
pictures from pokello's photoshoot

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
tuktudicko: See wetin dis pple wan take deceive us grin

No be star game i dey see for there? which kind propaganda be this sef!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
more

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
I love the dress. grin
lindsay: more
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
more stuff

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hi jumong pan.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
safarigirl: Omo men man pikin don dey vote since Monday, *wipes sweat* make I party with housemates small, then back to voting. Una still dey talk? @kslib, spade, ochon, josy oya intensify voting, we get midnite crew? #TEAMMELVIN
No wahala ... I still dey fire fire and i sure say the others dey fire fire too...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
last one for now

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
Spadey, leave that lady alone nah, isn't it obvious she doesn't have the energy for banter... Pick on one of those disrespectful, leaky mouthed ladies on this thread, it would be more fun..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
spade: By the way, here's Sulu Pisio's new song, "Ruby!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbhA2HN65tQ

LMAO! grin

Not bad... i like it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
oneza update

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
spade: Guys, I've been doing a little digging on Dillish's tweets during the StarGame period, and you won't believe some of the things I kinda found grin

I used a software which made it possible to search according to dates, mind you. By just typing in the Name and the date, you can use it to open a person's nyash based on past comments grin

In one of her tweets, she called Kyle "gay" for saving Keagan. She also said she hated Goldie and Prezzo. And in one of her tweets, she even told Barbz to turn Goldie upside down and use her head as a mop grin

But here's one I also found...

http://mobile.twitter.com/Dillish_lishy/status/222043052242518016?p=v

"Dillish_lishy@BigBroAfrica stop wasting money on poor and lame performers J. Cole and Davido were a waste of ur precious sponsored cash! #StarGame"

I found this interesting shaa, considering she famzes Davido like maaaaad today.
Wonder what changed.

New things keep coming out everyday about Dillish. Na wa for that girl o.
Having sad though i think the winner will be among Dillish, Melvin and Elikem.
Watch this space.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
FEZA (in dt blazers) having a peaceful demostration againt bra designers for not making anyone her size
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Are Luke and Jessica still together?

Were they ever together? I don't think so.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
9ja4eva:

Yes, they were in a relationship.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
russello:

I'd give you the link but, only with her (ItsModella) permission grin

Alright then..... @ItsModella pls give your permission smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Elikem's the chase. If not that I really adore Dillish, I would have been voting for Elikem. Elikem has done it all. He chased Pokehello(he got her), Fatima(he got her), chased his enemies and they were all gone(Nando even got disqualified because of him). He's confident, intelligent, eloquent, real and down to earth and he was never afraid to step on toes because of nominations. He has been saved by HoHs and Africa several times, he has won HoH several times, received 'power of no' and a strike. He has marketed his fashion business very well and even showcased his talent by making dresses for the ladies. And he's only 24! Whatever happens tomorrow, I wish him the very best in all his endeavours.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
lola.luv:

Truth is She woulda brought drama and entertainment to the house. She didn't really get a chance to prove her clout.

I think she's should be invited for a Big Brother All Stars....

I'm not gonna lie. I actually envisioned something similar. I don't want Biggie and his thugs to take my idea ooo!!!

Anywho, it actually started as a dream. Bhoke and Feza were arguing who the better Tanzanian rep was.
Then i woke up thinking the next edition of BBA should be a Rookie vs Veteran edition.
Past housemates from either seasons 6-8 to rep their country along with a brand new rep.
So each country will have one rookie rep and one veteran. Imagine bringing formal rivals and all the drama that would ensue. Haha! grin

I would definitely like to see Huddah and Ola come back
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
ping pong:

I just have this feeling @Itsmodella is a pretty person. I imagine she is tall too and smiles most times.

I guess.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by rill: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Can't wait for Dj xclusive to come in!!! I dy cum make i wear my dancing shoes..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
9ja4eva:

yea. have you forgotten how she gave him a ride before his eviction

(1) (2) (3) ... (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.