Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,473 members, 7,968,316 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:45 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208752 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Cleo singing..... "Its not all about the money money ,but we just wanna make the world change"..
Why didnt she ask for Voluntary exit after they shot their One Campaign videos?.. Issokay!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hello evryone!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
spade:

Maria resemble witch for dat picture!!! shocked

That is eh! Correct WINCH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
I can c una wan hit 1600 dis night, hmmmmmm...tomor is church, sleep....o well If I meet I meet, if not 1616(finale) tinz be dat...
Goodnight!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pls Melvin fans in the house, silentmode,ghostmode or viewingmode pls drop ur last votes nw,Vote Melvin Vote Melvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Watt!!,i am the only that saw how bev nd melvin were rocking each other tonight?,i swear thats nt hw bro nd sis rock each other nww,melvin dancing mood was times 2 tonight,he rocked all the ladies including the ninja ladies...smh,dah guy badt gan,d.j exclusive is d realest dude(oneal go nd bleep ur self)...in summary if u missed 2nyt party,i no go lie 4 u,u miss gan...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
As d show would be coming to an end tommorrow,i would really love to be friends wit some peeps outside nl.pls,reply my pm o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dillish has started talking about how her and her family need a house.. She is also talking about her missing dad..
Thank God the voting lines are almost closing...
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dilish STFU abeg e don do. All this we need a house talk really annoying
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: Dillish has started talking about how her and her family need a house.. She is also talking about her missing dad..
Thank God the voting lines are almost closing...
All izz well!
all na wash
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
This is not the time to sleep, this is the time to vote extra hard for Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dannyxy: Watt!!,i am the only that saw how bev nd melvin were rocking each other tonight?,i swear thats nt hw bro nd sis rock each other nww,melvin dancing mood was times 2 tonight,he rocked all the ladies including the ninja ladies...smh,dah guy badt gan,d.j exclusive is d realest dude(oneal go nd bleep ur self)...in summary if u missed 2nyt party,i no go lie 4 u,u miss gan...
You are not the only one.They were all drunk especially melvin.It was really awkward when he was hugging and dancing with all the ninja ladies.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
***cleans heat from his fore-head***
**modified***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
So,twas steven who called dillish's mum to come for her 20th bday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
Text "VOTE MELVIN" to 34350
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
The party was xclusified...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
Awesome
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
ATTENTION, ALL MELVIN FANS!

Please, as the voting hours finally draw to a close, I'd like as many of us to do our final voting for Melvin.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm staying awake till 6:00, and I'll be voting him all through, just like we did for Uti in the past.
Remember these last minutes are crucial, and info reaching me also says the other camp is staying up all night and rigging hard in their own favour. We can't come this far only to lose out in the final minutes, so let's pump those votes for Melvin.

...Emmm... It's also such a coincidence that I happen to be downloading Dead Space 2 through this cool torrent site I found, and it's still at 8% of its required 6.5GB, so make I use this chance stay awake and VOTE MELVIN! grin

We can do this!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dannyxy: Watt!!,i am the only that saw how bev nd melvin were rocking each other tonight?,i swear thats nt hw bro nd sis rock each other nww,melvin dancing mood was times 2 tonight,he rocked all the ladies including the ninja ladies...smh,dah guy badt gan,d.j exclusive is d realest dude(oneal go nd bleep ur self)...in summary if u missed 2nyt party,i no go lie 4 u,u miss gan...
LOL! But wait oh, what even made them bro n sis? IMO, he can rock her like he will rock any girl he dances with in a club
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Please, let's GO, GO, GO!!!

We stay up all night ooo.
Abeg, who needs some proxies?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dillish strategy ds nyt(giving d full gist bout her family) is workin o...see symphaty vote everywhere!!! Hp its alreadi too late
Melvin gats 2 win o!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tomorrow is the D-Day.
Hope all the strategies, analysis and what not were right.
God Bless Y'all

Btw does anyone know if the finale will be live online?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
If our vote since d past week cn't make him win,hw votes within a few hours make him?we have don our best jare,we have to leave d rest to God...#team melvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dillish plz I beg u in God's name,stop that already
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
chrisdestiny: Dillish strategy ds nyt(giving d full gist bout her family) is workin o...see symphaty vote everywhere!!! Hp its alreadi too late
Melvin gats 2 win o!!!

At this point if she is not leading Melvin already i believe it is too late ,but lets see what tomorrow brings.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ok team melvin let's do this.. This night should be the final push. The party is over, forget about the party and vote melvin. Attack all attackables!!. Destroy all destroyables. Vote all votables!!. The deadline is neigh!!. Few hours to deadline. Let's do this for melvin cool

I'm on my 12th vote now.. Let's do this y'all.. Vote people!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dannyxy: If our vote since d past week cn't make him win,hw votes within a few hours make him?we have don our best jare,we have to leave d rest to God...#team melvin

We were voting for Melvin at the same time the other camps were voting their faves, so we might be matched up.

But when you vote in the late periods when a lot of people dey crash, you have the upper hand, especially now.

Bros, no dulling! It's just a few hours from now and we go finally get freedom to jollificate cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
spade: Please, let's GO, GO, GO!!!

We stay up all night ooo.
Abeg, who needs some proxies?

What I need is airtime. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
loool...skipofem is a Melvin fan.
Lmfao!!!! Na true oooo..
I just checked again..
Damn!!! I mistake her for another person..
Pls @skipofem, no vex abeg.. I'm sorry ooo.. Na mistake abeg..
Oya modella,modify this post.. Tnx
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hello.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
click2cbn: LOL! But wait oh, what even made them bro n sis? IMO, he can rock her like he will rock any girl he dances with in a club
are dey nt d ones forming bro nd sis in the house?,but melvin mst confess oh,abi him like bev?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.