Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,272 members, 7,923,293 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:40 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2198726 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 25, 2013
Nawa o. Server dey mad. Lol

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:03am On Aug 25, 2013
All izz well!..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 25, 2013
C'est moi:

shockedshocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:03am On Aug 25, 2013
*modified*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:04am On Aug 25, 2013
fork adict: **Fork Addict's shout out series**

Shout out to those that carried Melvin Oduah's matter on their heads and carried their own matters in their hands. (For those that understand this)

You guys should ensure you are at the airport on the day of his arrival and share the money right there. Even if na 5cents, you should receieve that. Cos all this wahala no fit just go like dat na.

LMAOOOOOOOOO! grin grin grin
You never give up. Chai.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I took that pic 30 minutes ago sef. LOL. If not for Maria being kinda flat on top, I'd say I am similar to her.

I get the drift now wink. You're more blessed "up there" than maria and bev wink cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:05am On Aug 25, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

I no know say you be white man . lol
White man ke?
I don take the pic down nah.. Check the time wey i use post to see if you check within 3 mins...lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:05am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

shockedshocked
lol,but why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:06am On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella:
start crying grin
mehnn,u are such a meanie true,true...ur hubby don enter one chance b dat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:06am On Aug 25, 2013
C'est moi:
*modified*
I saw it.. Lol grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:06am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

I get the drift now wink. You're more blessed "up there" than maria and bev wink cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 25, 2013
C'est moi:

lol,but why?

I had to "cash" you since I missed your pic grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:06am On Aug 25, 2013
Amaka, I could've sworn I'd seen your posts on the "Big Brother Africa - Africa Forum" page on Facebook...
Infact, during BBAmplified, you did have fights with a lot of South Africans on that page. Doesn't your surname end with a "ke"?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:07am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko: SOM, what are you doing online?

Lol..couldn't view profile pic as a guest and I had to feed my eyes on the handles you dropped and amaka's , so I had to log in..lol

Was fast enough to see amaka's before she removed it. The image I had of amaka is totally different from what I saw..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:07am On Aug 25, 2013
spade: Amaka, I could've sworn I'd seen your posts on the "Big Brother Africa - Africa Forum" page on Facebook...
Infact, during BBAmplified, you did have fights with a lot of South Africans on that page. Doesn't your surname end with a "ke"?

LMAO. Oya, reveal yourself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:08am On Aug 25, 2013
Modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:08am On Aug 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol..couldn't view profile pic as a guest and I had to feed my eyes on the handles you dropped and amaka's , so I had to log in..lol

Was fast enough to see amaka's before she removed it. The image I had of amaka is totally different from what I saw..

What kind of image did you have, if I may ask?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:09am On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA: Just checked out Marion Jones. Believe me when I say our eyes are NOTHING alike.
You've got the wrong gal @spade
is dat ur pic?.,*coughs*...pls remind me y i was fighting with u again...u too ugly jare...grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:09am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

I had to "cash" you since I missed your pic grin
lol,so dat u'll stop picking on me.check in 2mins time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Black & White

Thanks.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 2:09am On Aug 25, 2013
C'est moi:

hahahahahaha....smh
Ama xpose u o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
The bolded killed me softly...

Lmao. Make ein go call LAN na.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:10am On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

LMAO. Oya, reveal yourself.

Nevvveeeerrrrrr! grin

I was spot on, shebi!
Moi na bad man! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 2:10am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
White man ke?
I don take the pic down nah.. Check the time wey i use post to see if you check within 3 mins...lol
All izz well!
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol.. Fortunately for me, the image I had of her wasn't different cos I've gone through her posts and knew what she will be like.wink

So you were the Guest peeping? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:10am On Aug 25, 2013
bintsdeyi:

I don't do losers! Copy dt

The thing is, both winners and losers don't do you. So you are just a lonely, frustrated, sad and miserable little beach. What a pity

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:10am On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

Nevvveeeerrrrrr! grin

I was spot on, shebi!
Moi na bad man! cool

Have our lines ever crossed? LOL.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko, let us see the face behind the weird moniker. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:11am On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: is dat ur pic?.,*coughs*...pls remind me y i was fighting with u again...u too ugly jare...grin

*checks profile* *laughs hysterically* *exits profile*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:12am On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

What kind of image did you have, if I may ask?

I did not picture a you as a very slim lady, was thinking maybe a size 10 or 12. Don't blame me, I just develop that mental picture of posters unconsciously.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:13am On Aug 25, 2013
kejihbeau:
Ama xpose u o
woman,go and sleep jor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 25, 2013
C'est moi:

lol,so dat u'll stop picking on me.check in 2mins time.

OMG!!.

@kslib, this is definitely the chick you've been eyeing shockedshocked. If she aint, then start the eyeing grin

Fine gurl wink..niceeeeee cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.