Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186222 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib and Ochongonoko, whenever una wake up, just know say na God save una two.

The kain slaps I for give una two assuming sleep no carry me go, I come dey read una waka go forward, waka come backward and pic no finally show ehn, una two head go correct.

Mtcheew. cheesy Papa ostrich and ostrich.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:51am On Aug 25, 2013
GOOD TIMES. cool

GOOD MORNING AFRICA!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 25, 2013
Is not good now. You can't even delete your posts. Hmmmmm. Na wa ooooo. The owner did not do a good job ooo and I will not encourage someone I know to sign up. Na wa ooooo

THE AMAKA:

That's how it is. Once you make an account you cant delete it. Why do you think over 85% of NL users are inactive? Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:58am On Aug 25, 2013
Lalaosky fine sha.... No wonder Modella wants Ochon to admit he's the guy. LOL. YUM. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 25, 2013
NkemOkpara: My dear, I don't have a shameless gut. I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to your opinion. I did not insult u, so don't insult me. In the interview, Maria said she love Elikem. I saw that. And get it clear again. U are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to my own opinion and I am tell you now, don't insult me cos you don't know me and I don't know you. I think I will not comment on this particular issue again. That is it for me lipsrsealed
And get something straight, I CHOOSE NOT TO SEE YOUR REPLY IF I DON'T WANT TO

Lie lie oh. Whether una don resolve this issue or say you are not speaking on it, I must reply you.. She said she loved Elikem. She didn't say she was IN love with Elikem. The diff is clear. Abi you no dey tell your friends you love them?? Loving someone doesn't mean you are...or you wanna be "romantically" involved with the person...example: you love your siblings but you are not IN love with them.

I don't blame you sha. English is not your our 1st language grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:59am On Aug 25, 2013
NkemOkpara: Is not good now. You can't even delete your posts. Hmmmmm. Na wa ooooo. The owner did not do a good job ooo and I will not encourage someone I know to sign up. Na wa ooooo

Seun wants numbers. If people were able to delete their accounts, there would probably only be up to 100,000 users here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2013
This is not funny jare

Jekyll & Hyde:

Yes. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 25, 2013
So he wants number and how he can get it is to cage people in here by fire by thunder? No, He will eventually loose people because people inside will not want their friends to sign up. Not a good marketing strategy sha...

THE AMAKA:

Seun wants numbers. If people were able to delete their accounts, there would probably only be up to 100,000 users here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by babymillenium(f): 6:03am On Aug 25, 2013
Dear BBA fans
BBA GRAND FINALE.
Today you either ; lOVE/BE HAPPY cos ur fav is d winner or HATE cos ur fav was evicted. In all, know dt all is well cos this is a game which at a point went wrong or ryt(for some ppl) cos of beauty. As ds thread will b closing today my shout outs will go to the following(pls the ppl on this list i'm using as a point of contact)
fuckaddict,ochon,iyawotm,som,itsmodella,ghkwame,spade,ellab, klibs,uti,andrearush,ginger78,nkemokpara,noname, godofmusic,mariarocks,safari girl,meggy,wildchild,gom, and other monikers thank you guys for the update. This thread is better than bba itself.
May the best housemate win.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:07am On Aug 25, 2013
NkemOkpara: So he wants number and how he can get it is to cage people in here by fire by thunder? No, He will eventually loose people because people inside will not want their friends to sign up. Not a good marketing strategy sha...

But then there is nothing anyone can do about it. It will be him to make the changes. Abeg, the best thing to do is just stop logging in.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2013
I just sent a message to him sha. Even if I stop logging in, my posts and handle will still be here. Thanks for ur help my dear. God bless!!!!

THE AMAKA:

But then there is nothing anyone can do about it. It will be him to make the changes. Abeg, the best thing to do is just stop logging in.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

You were lookin @ d Mirror so it can only b ur reflection u saw?

I no mention name but na only you out of how many reply me undecided. I thank God say you know yaself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2013
Lord pls let melvin b d 1st on ur list 2 win d moni..if nt him den cleo or dillish...TUJ!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
Haven't seen @Mariarocks here for a while now. Hope he/she is well.

YES! I am well. Goodlooking out bro. Just a hectic weekend.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2013
goodmorning pals
Goodmorning team beverly
I know the voting line will close soonest,it is all good . Everything that has a beginning must surely have an end. That one person who deserves it better would take the grand price tonight only God knows whoever goes with it is definitely one of the luckiest people living.
To all the people who made the thread interesting y'all rock. We hope to meet again next year hoping we will still be alive in good health and with the same intelligence in which we analysed,speculated,argued and those that e-fought as well aas those that viewed the thread silently (ghostemode). I say God bless us all.

Fork addict
safarigirl,
theamaka,
sweetlemon,
itsmodella,
mykali,
kslib,
ochongonoko,
dannyxy,
Bizbloke
spade,
Sholay,
hiteelong,
mariarocks,
iyawotm,
ginger78,
andrerush,
GOM,
SOM,
dominique,
GHkwame,
Ju'mong

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2013
Voting ends. Let's just stay tuned and enjoy the show. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
**looks left** **looks right**
Whispers ** i heard @mariarocks is a/an hermaphrodite**
All izz well!
If I knock you. grin angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 25, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Lol. You don make me spill my drink now... . All along I thought she was a male, even though she has a female moniker. The way she expresses herself you would automatically think she's a male. I'm glad I know now, at least I'll be able to address her properly henceforth.
grin grin see mystery beyond that murder mystery sef.

Abeg no mind Kslib or any other person that has said I'm either male or female. Conclude only when I tell you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2013
NkemOkpara: This is not funny jare

Sorry. No vex. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Errmmm.. Are you related to @ella.b? grin
grin I don suffer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2013
noname: I dedicate this post to all the people who have given me shout outs of previous pages:

spade
SOM
IyawoTM
hiteelong
ladydeb

Special shout out to following people as well:
toxxxxxxx
meggy11
safari girl
ochongonoko
Kslib
ItsModella
ninnyanny
Mariarocks
Ginger78
GH Kwame

You all have made that season more fun for me. Will miss coming here for updates when it is all said and done.

Shout out to no name! cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2013
fork adict:

The thing is, both winners and losers don't do you. So you are just a lonely, frustrated, sad and miserable little beach. What a pity

Aint u tired of ur failed record? How do u feel abusing/cursing urself? Keep enjoying urself, all I know is u will regret being fork addict when Melvin gets d cool cash later today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2013
fork adict:

The thing is, both winners and losers don't do you. So you are just a lonely, frustrated, sad and miserable little beach. What a pity
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2013
fork adict:

Aint u tired of ur failed record? How do u feel abusing/cursing urself? Keep enjoying urself, all I know is u will regret being fork addict when Melvin gets d cool cash later today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Kslib and Ochongonoko, whenever una wake up, just know say na God save una two.

The kain slaps I for give una two assuming sleep no carry me go, I come dey read una waka go forward, waka come backward and pic no finally show ehn, una two head go correct.

Mtcheew. cheesy Papa ostrich and ostrich.
Lmao!!!! Good morning....
No mind that @ostrich jare... Na crook he be...
Na ur baby be that? Lovely
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2013
Bassey updates: he and Natasha last night.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2013
sexytabhi: goodmorning pals
Goodmorning team beverly
I know the voting line will close soonest,it is all good . Everything that has a beginning must surely have an end. That one person who deserves it better would take the grand price tonight only God knows whoever goes with it is definitely one of the luckiest people living.
To all the people who made the thread interesting y'all rock. We hope to meet again next year hoping we will still be alive in good health and with the same intelligence in which we analysed,speculated,argued and those that e-fought as well aas those that viewed the thread silently (ghostemode). I say God bless us all.

Fork addict
safarigirl,
theamaka,
sweetlemon,
itsmodella,
mykali,
kslib,
ochongonoko,
dannyxy,
Bizbloke
spade,
Sholay,
hiteelong,
mariarocks,
iyawotm,
ginger78,
andrerush,
GOM,
SOM,
dominique,
GHkwame,
Ju'mong

Na only Sholay you go meet here if worse comes to worse grin grin! Thanks for the shoutout and shout out to that asss! grin

Ahn! Wey the asss dey undecidedgrin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!!! Good morning....
No mind that @ostrich jare... Na crook he be...
Na ur baby be that? Lovely
All izz well!

Good morning o... Lol, na real crook.

Guy, nawa o. That pic no even last for there and u don skemp am. No be my baby o, but na my baby tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2013
Nawa oh. Na only me no see anybody picture yet . Such fuckery
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Good morning o... Lol, na real crook.

Guy, nawa o. That pic no even last for there and u don skemp am. No be my baby o, but na my baby tongue
Lol..grin
You no know say i be sharp shooter?
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: Nawa oh. Na only me no see anybody picture yet . Such fuckery
Make i just pity you.. Oya check my profile sharp sharp..
I will take it down in 2mins..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2013
Somebody is gonna win tonight, somebody is gonna lose tonight. I am gonna be here having a good laugh because somebody's winning tonight. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.