Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,342 members, 7,910,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:07 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2196079 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 27, 2013
sexytabhi:
Haba,kai kenan..yayi kau
Happy birthday
YEP...NAGODE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 1:22am On Aug 27, 2013
dmalam: IS IS ME ABOKI/MALLAM AS U CALL IT...

BTW TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

will be off in 5mins
Happy Birthday.Wishing you the best that the world has to offer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:22am On Aug 27, 2013
dmalam: IS IS ME ABOKI/MALLAM AS U CALL IT...

BTW TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

will be off in 5mins
hbd....llnp.amen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Talk about being a sore loser. Jeeeez! Must Nigerians go the Zimbabwe/SA route? Abeg. People should move on already and face reality a.k.a their REAL LIVES.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:23am On Aug 27, 2013
dmalam:
gringrin MUTIMINA KENAN, NAGODE SOSSAI..

TANK BERY BERY MUCH!
Ba damuwa..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 1:23am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

I don't hate you.. Hate is a strong word.. I apologize if I sounded offensive or aggressive.. No vex but you really need to move on or provide an evidence. Simples

Once again, I apologise for any unseen insults wink

Its ok. Apology accepted. I have always liked ur post cos u are always objective so getting such word from u made me to react but it is well. I Just feel we shld put up our points without using hard words. I believe u shld we shld all make our points and if need to disagree u do by saying well I don't agree with ur view or point but its ur opinion. Any way am a lawyer and I knew there was no evidence to back it up how ever If u check my post I said it may be true to an extent if not completely which is self explanatory. On a lighter note deviating from law now And the fact that one does not have evidence to prove a thing does not mean it is not true. Cases are abound where things are true but u have no evidence to prove it. Also about me being referred to as a fake pastor revelation is not good. Go and study ur bible well where somethings shld happened but it did not due to one thing or the other. I Am a true woman of God even though most pple think I am a guy and I know my God. The fact that one is a xtian does not mean one shld not watch BBA. Some pple preach against wearing earings using weave on wearing trousers and even using make up while some don't see anything wrong with it. It is only God that knows who is worshipping him. I used this medium to ask you
And all your frieds on this nairaland to accept JesuS as ur Lord and saviour now before it is too late. May it never be too late for us all in jesus name. Good nit all and have a peaceful sleep. SHALOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:24am On Aug 27, 2013
Drahmah: Kai! I talk am sey my eyes must see better thing b4 I sleep! @c'est moi, you fine pass 'fine'...See eye! Now, I go sleep coolehhh
#sighs.....at last.thankies....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko: Happy birthday malam cool
THANK YOU O-C-H-O-N-G-O-N-O-K-O ( i nw knw hw to spell THE name)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2013
Drahmah: @spade, you nor go do well, upload that ur picture?

You want people to roast me alive when they finally find out who I am shebi?

All the people wey I don cast for Nairaland finish, you want make dem finally find out say we dey live for the same STREET, abi? grin

Guy, I go upload am using another ID, cuz giving spade a face will get me killed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:24am On Aug 27, 2013
double post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:25am On Aug 27, 2013
I miss 1000, 1111, 1212, 1234, 1500, 1515, even 1616... Ah ah! Wetin? I nor go miss this 1717, abeg, if na curse, I dodge it! Make una begin write/quote those epistles now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 27, 2013
THE AMAKA: Happy birthday Mallam!! smiley
THE AMAKA,THNKS A MILLION
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:25am On Aug 27, 2013
dmalam: @CEST MOI....U R PRETTY, VERY PRETTY!!
thanks dmalam.have a fab birthday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 1:25am On Aug 27, 2013
happy birthday dmallam! Greater years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Hbd dmalam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Krasid: Happy Birthday.Wishing you the best that the world has to offer.
THANKS, WISH U D SAME
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:26am On Aug 27, 2013
wish you the best @dmalam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:27am On Aug 27, 2013
**modified**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:

hbd....llnp.amen.

THANK U, AND THANK U FR D UPDATE (d detailed diarry sessions)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 27, 2013
dmalam:
YEP...NAGODE

Toh me zamusha yau
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:28am On Aug 27, 2013
ok.. I will do that..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:29am On Aug 27, 2013
yea.. I said its fine..
No p..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:29am On Aug 27, 2013
spade:

You want people to roast me alive when they finally find out who I am shebi?

All the people wey I don cast for Nairaland finish, you want make dem finally find out say we dey live for the same STREET, abi? grin

Guy, I go upload am using another ID, cuz giving spade a face will get me killed grin
lol. Badoo! Oya make u use another moniker, but alert me. Ehe! Who u b 4 that tvsa sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:30am On Aug 27, 2013
No,the other one..
Ok.. You are welcome.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Yea,the blue one..
Correct..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 27, 2013
sexytabhi:
Toh me zamusha yau
KOKO, KOSAI DA KUMA DAMBUN NAMA

AND THE CAKE IS READY TOO!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Drahmah: see you! Wayo ochongo

*confused*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:31am On Aug 27, 2013
i said the blue one nah..
Haba..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:31am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:

#sighs.....at last.thankies....
you sef, thank you 4 this kind sleep wey I go sleep so cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 27, 2013
is kslib talking to himself? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:32am On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella: is kslib talking to himself? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 27, 2013
wild child: Hbd dmalam
THNK U OGA IK (Wild Child)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.