Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187399 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Shut dah fuucckk up I didn't declare anything
shocked this boy can kill o! You're denying it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, not really, but I still hold it against my dad..

Me, my mother raised me soooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Carry go lipsrsealed
bia, modella come and hold this boi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
CuteAngel: Haba Ochon u don become his PA fa, make I hear him talk, oga all izz well where are you!!!!
Was busy watching our match...
I was lost in the game but something beckoned on me that an Angel was calling.. I followed the little yellow butterfly and Gbam,it led me to this post...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

Mecheonu! grin grin

My friend answer the question. I still be learner shae?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks: Ehen @ StateofMind, both Caruj and Ochon commented at exactly 10:02 and 10:03 respectively. Almost less than a minute. What do u have to say about that grin grin grin
He could have commented wit Phone n Laptop at d same timegringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. Keep solving. Hope you're ready for the next person or thing I'll be accused of? grin

Yes! I dey gidigba

I should have studied law ohh. Hmm i'm very observant grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
I think (not sure) bev is in SA with Angelo

@Lorenzbba: Honestly can't wait for @ANGELOAFRIKAANS and @beverly_Osu to re-unite...again lol. Best couple on bba. #TeamBengelo babawami.

Angelo's tweet.
@beverly_Osu: “@ANGELOAFRIKAANS: Its almost that time...can't wait to hang out with my babawami's...tonite ima make u daaaaaaaaance!!!”...Good music lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Drahmah: shocked this boy can kill o! You're denying it?

Point out my declaration. Olodo...rabata
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Nobody is mechionuing here, you better answer the question. grin

@Caruj, you have been vindicated ojare. grin

Actually, Stateofmind is right. I can operate two accounts if I like with two different browsers. Not saying am the person behind ochon, but anybody that think so, that's his cross to bear not me
Drahmah: bia, modella come and hold this boi
ahn ahn...wetin consign me for this one?

Kslib:
Was busy watching our match...
I was lost in the game but something beckoned on me that an Angel was calling.. I followed the little yellow butterfly and Gbam,it led me to this post...
All izz well!
What do we have here? kslibangel? interesting grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Pepeye

grin grin
hahaha! Serzly? Nor be yuh dem call pepeye earlier?

Try again grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

My friend answer the question. I still be learner shae?

Dude I did not set out to convince\confuse\debate it with anyone. Strictly MY observation, so fimile! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
CuteAngel: grin D guy don pick race. KSLIB IS WEAK!!! I repeat KLIS IS WEAK!!!
Lol.. Why would i run? Just checked in now...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
carujmonella:

Actually, Stateofmind is right. I can operate two accounts if I like with two different browsers. Not saying am the person behind ochon, but anybody that think so, that's his cross to bear not me
Stop forming goody and grab every opportunity presented to clear your name....hian!!! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
click2cbn: He could have commented wit Phone n Laptop at d same timegringrin

Congrats *claps*.. You've solved the million dollar mystery grin.. Ode tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Ehen she don show. Make I go read wetin drahmah don write now
busy body
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
click2cbn: He could have commented wit Phone n Laptop at d same timegringrin

That's impossible if you factor in the state of the Nigerian networks, the number of words written by both, the chronological order they followed and the time it took (that shiit was less than 10 seconds imo cuz 10:02 was ending)

Its simply impossible with only Naija's network sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Drahmah: always on time! How did yuh know I was missing yuh?
.i know u were.dnt mind @mariarocks and @ochon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
ninnyanny: I think (not sure) bev is in SA with Angelo

@Lorenzbba: Honestly can't wait for @ANGELOAFRIKAANS and @beverly_Osu to re-unite...again lol. Best couple on bba. #TeamBengelo babawami.

Angelo's tweet.
@beverly_Osu: “@ANGELOAFRIKAANS: Its almost that time...can't wait to hang out with my babawami's...tonite ima make u daaaaaaaaance!!!”...Good music lol

awwwww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Point out my declaration. Olodo...rabata
well, my fellow NLs see am, so lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
carujmonella:

Welcome my brother/second account grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Stop forming goody and grab every opportunity presented to clear your name....hian!!! tongue

Nothing to clear, a clear conscience fears no accusation
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Bev saying some real deal....

@beverly_Osu: U change for two reasons, either u learn enough that u want to, or you've been hurt enough that u have to

@beverly_Osu: We dnt speak Abt our relationship....coz it's for 2 nt 3 or more....we know wat we have...

(Oniza and polikem una hear ?)Lol

@beverly_Osu: Love means giving someone the chance to hurt you, but trusting them not to. #BeverlySays
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Nobody is mechionuing here, you better answer the question. grin

@Caruj, you have been vindicated ojare. grin

Babe, I still stand by what I observed grin.

And no need to get worked up @concerned monikers, its just MY innocent and harmless observation, not an accusation which I still stand by. We aren't bearing crosses here grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

Dude I did not set out to convince\confuse\debate it with anyone. Strictly MY observation, so fimile! angry

Oh yes u did. Because I remember clearly ur excitement at people starting to believe u yesterday. u might not have initially wanted that but with time, that changed...

NS: fimile baby fimile, mi o se mo baby fimile ehh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

Babe, I still stand by what I observed grin.

And no need to get worked up @concerned monikers, its just MY innocent and harmless observation, not an accusation which I still stand by. We aren't bearing crosses here grin

Calm down and "stop trynna justify yourself". "you're trying too hard to prove your point" hahahahahahah feels good to use ya words against you right grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Kslib, na the 7th pikin wey she born o.
Hmmn!!
I no see the link btw the 7th child and the reply na.. grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ginger78: .i know u were.dnt mind @mariarocks and @ochon.
those 2? Who has thr time? Not When there's someone like yuh... kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Drahmah: well, my fellow NLs see am, so lipsrsealed

quote wey i declare wetin u talk. olodo grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Welcome my brother/second account grin

Lol. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Drahmah: busy body

you toooooo. na u be the papa of busy body. reettttaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddd

(1) (2) (3) ... (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.