Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187400 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
No be my fault ooo..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Independence day tinzzz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
I thank God I made page 1960
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mod dey follow enjoy our game of page marking cheesy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
I YAM not greedy ooo.. grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
For my new tight babe...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
GH KWAME: Polikem really mean Business check her tweets......
»»»»»»»»

@pokellosexxy::: At Accra Mall shopping for Store space. Beautiful mall

@mafiaakoto::: my in-law. Tell our
brother to check marina mall or the
Adenta mall. Those two areas have
space & ready market.

@pokellosexxy::: yeah we heading to Marina mall now

@mafiaakoto::: luv ya! Please check the A&C too. Wink!

read more

@sweettemmy
::: U wan relocate ni? Errrrm has he
married u? RT @pokellosexxy: At
Accra Mall shopping for Store
space. Beautiful mall

Kai! Pokello wicked»»»»

@pokellosexxy::: and that concerns u
howworry about why ur armpits are
raping that Viscose blouse u are
wearing. Kwasia!

@lydiaannor::: lol..tankew pokello
for giving it to dat kwasia...I love
how u deal with them...dey shld
learn how to mind deir business..

@lydiaannor::: sweettemmy or watever stop typn
rubbish with ur made in togo
phone....kwasia buluu...

@SthahSthabile::: ..lmfaooooo..da
viscous blouse..that serves u ryt @
sweettemmy..u should know ure
boundaries ..fool

read more
give this page some respect na...eh my friend my friend
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
IyawoTM: Ninnyanny, Ella b, and co....tnx for updates o
UW mam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
IyawoTM:

Ok....not scrapped?
yes not scrapped!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
ninnyanny: give this page some respect na...eh my friend my friend
I m0dified it bef0re seeing this p0st.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Polikem really mean Business check her tweets......
»»»»»»»»

space & ready market.

read more

@sweettemmy
married u?

Kai! Pokello wicked»»»»

wearing. Kwasia!

phone....kwasia buluu...

boundaries ..fool

read more

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
GH KWAME:
I m0dified it bef0re seeing this p0st.
my friend my friend! Salute! Ghana for life....lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ginger78: Never frown when u are sad cos u never know who is fallen in love with ur smile.goodmorning all,hope u all had a wonderful nite.shoutout to@theamaka,@drahmah,@sexytabhi,@shezy,@kslib,@c"est moi,@mariarocks,@gh kwame,@itsmodella,ninnanny,@SOM,@jumung pan,@yinkade,@noname.i love y"all and God bless u.i wish y"all a memorable tuesday.
Thanks always babes.
I hope you had a nice day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
ninnyanny: my friend my friend! Salute! Ghana for life....lol

**returns compliment**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
»»»»»»»»

space & ready market.

read more

@sweettemmy
married u?

Kai! Pokello wicked»»»»

wearing. Kwasia!

phone....kwasia buluu...

boundaries ..fool

read more
well,I don't think its right for a celeb to be rude to her fans.....she should stop replying some hostile tweets....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ ninnyanny
Tnx

@all
Nice posting with u guys again, off I go again. Sleep, n other duties calleth
C u guys next marking page! kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bassey's tweet....lol

@BasseyOfficial: @Omawumi have to be one of d sexiest n stylish woman alive in naija..can't enuf of #warn urself.will luv to dance in 1 of her video's.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
spade:

Me too!
The gift of perception is one thing I'll always be thankful to God I was blessed with. Not many people saw her the way we did; and by the time they finally caught up, it was already too late.

I can't begin to list how many fake friends and 'potential' girlfriends I've been able to see through and avoid, all thanks to my perceptive nature.

Right from the VERY first week, I knew Dillish wasn't the type of girl any serious minded, goal-driven guy should be taking seriously.

But dull Nigerians thought otherwise. Acting like they washed their brains and left them out to dry in the sunlight while they tweeted from inside their homes on 'auto-pilot'.

Serves them right.
To be honest with you, you saw through her before me. My inkling came between week 2 and 3 and grew from there but I was not certain until week 5 or six because I still wanted both her and Maria to survive week 5.

As for Nigerians I think it was the stroking of the ego and her beauty they fell for more than anything because I still believe that if Dillish looked like Fatima and did all she did they would not have gone that hardcore for her. I personally would not want anyone I know to be with her just for the fact that she seems very manipulative and will never stick by an "okay" or broke man. That to me is very obvious and for that reason I hope Stephen always has money because he seems like a very good guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Kslib: I YAM not greedy ooo.. grin grin
All izz well!
spade: Independence day tinzzz.
Kslib: No be my fault ooo..
All izz well!
kslib and spade,see una life ba.
Naa page 1961 be this.
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
PHOTOS: BBA Winner Dillish Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Finally Meets Her Kenyan Dad

by NOLLYWOODNICE

Dillish was crowned BBA ‘The Chase’ winner on sunday, August 25, beating 27 contestants from different African countries and going home with the grand prize of 300,000 dollar, approximately 24million shilling, after which a Kenyan man, Abdi Guyo surfaced claiming to be her real father.

It was finally confirmed that the man was her father and she has been looking forward to meeting him. Her dream finally came through as she got to meet her father in an emotional reunion that brought tears to her eyes.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
IyawoTM: Ninnyanny, Ella b, and co....tnx for updates o
smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
ninnyanny: well,I don't think its right for a celeb to be rude to her fans.....she should stop replying some hostile tweets....
Well, that is debatable.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bassey's tweet

@BasseyOfficial: If u are in sierr Leone check out for my movie in stores now.#will soon be played on Africa magic. http:///vJn5d078De
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
»»»»»»»»

space & ready market.

read more

@sweettemmy
married u?

Kai! Pokello wicked»»»»

wearing. Kwasia!

phone....kwasia buluu...

boundaries ..fool

read more

This shyt dope, Pokelo and her ways, I luv her for this grin grin grin grin grin n'KWASIA'S3M saa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
otumfour:

This shyt dope, Pokelo and her ways, I luv her for this grin grin grin grin grin n'KWASIA'S3M saa
I tell y0u, no log)ligi. Straight to the p0int, why d0 you think her first tweet in Akan is Kwasia and n0t Akwaaba?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
GH KWAME:
I tell y0u, no log)ligi. Straight to the p0int, why d0 you think her first tweet in Akan is Kwasia and n0t Akwaaba?

Nonsense joor,only a fool will reply a fool.that is why I admire Maria,she just a classy lady.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Nonsense joor,only a fool will reply a fool.that is why I admire Maria,she just a classy lady.

Rubbish joor, only a fool will pretend not bothered and hurt when insulted all in the name of sh0wbiz, the Pokello I know aint a cork sucker. That is why I admire her. She is a first class lady and n0t into any c0mpetition to be in he good b00ks of B!tches wh0 do nothing but Hate.
But wait oo! So are you saying the ladies on this Thread who reply poo are not ladies? That's Revealing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Had mad fun today mehnn. Thanks guys, God bless You All.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2013
IyawoTM: Happy Birthday Eksbabe! Many more years of love, peace, and all ure hearts desires to be fulfilled!

GOM..
Beta late than ever ...HBD. wish u d best!
Thank You smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2013
GH KWAME:

Rubbish joor, only a fool will pretend not bothered and hurt when insulted all in the name of sh0wbiz, the Pokello I know aint a cork sucker. That is why I admire her. She is a first class lady and n0t into any c0mpetition to be in he good b00ks of B!tches wh0 do nothing but Hate.
But wait oo! So are you saying the ladies on this Thread who reply poo are not ladies? That's Revealing.

U re obviously tryn to support your in-law
Which I undastnd and I know u jst wan drag case unnecessarily.as a celeb u ve to lead by example not the other way round.how long will she keep replying,na she go first tire.people nva get her time yet,wen dem start na ghost mode tinz for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2013
Choi football season don enter fast forward... Pips don begin port, this thread dey critcal stage very soon na obituary...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.