Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,022 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:48 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197891 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: oh damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shittttttttttttttttT! Cake of death! wohooooooooo! I sight weed in a wrapped form! Omo see gobe!

Really gobe!
Nandos party must be willllllllld #in dillish voice#.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Hypocrite, you jumped into my Post telling me I have issues for referring the Poster of his inability to criticise Beverly for a similar mishap, you then went further to state that it was needless to criticise any housemate now because I had missed the boat, if that is not the definition of hypocrisy, then I don't know what it is.
Anyways, since you are related to the queen of England 0n this Thread, please how will you mark the Bolded Quotes? Hypocrisy!

#hardFeelings#

lmao.....IT HAVE DO na.....she says no hard feelings...here no be english class abeg...leave my friend agbgift. English no be our mother tongue.we de try sef.how many english people they speak our local language....once again,IT HAVE do my friend!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: lmao.....IT HAVE DO na.....she says no hard feelings...here no be english class abeg...leave my friend agbgift. English no be our mother tongue.we de try sef.how many english people they speak our local language....once again,IT HAVE do my friend!!!

Lol! Where you dey when your girl adviced me to use a dictionary? Anyways sha, I have watched the 4syte video and Maria was good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2013
Agbgift: Nandos Birthday Cake.

Hope this cake, is not made with a mixture of weeds? Seeing that symbol of weed leaf on the cake, makes me wonder.
This cake get as e be sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: @4SYTETV_MVA: @official4SYTETV: 4sytetv @marianepembe host 4sytetv in ghana @therealsellygh @Dillish_lishy http:///UJyZsyxlYv (watch video) @xreaga

This site aint correct, need to watch it please.how do i
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
All the best sweetheart....May God bless u in all u do .better u we pray.

@Melvin0duah: Time 2 return 2 regular activities!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

What I meant was, I watched it directly from source 0n saturday. It was repeated yesterday as well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Lol! Where you dey when your girl adviced me to use a dictionary? Anyways sha, I have watched the 4syte video and Maria was good.
I havnt even Seen it!!!!! *runs back to watch*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

What I meant was, I watched it directly from source 0n saturday. It was repeated yesterday as well.

which source abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

go to her page on twitter.click on the link.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: go to her page on twitter.click on the link.
ok,thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Hypocrite, you jumped onto my Post telling me I have issues for referring the Poster of his inability to criticise Beverly for a similar mishap, you then went further to state that it was needless for me to criticise any housemate now because I had missed the boat, if that is not the definition of hypocrisy, then I don't know what it is.
Anyways, since you are related to the queen of England 0n this Thread, please how will you mark the Bolded Quotes? Hypocrisy!

#hardFeelings#

Dude always assimilate words properly before you spit them out. No body is against you criticising beverly. But when they criticize your favourite housemate, the nxt thing for you to do is to start peeing on your pants. Guy grow up. You claim to be patriotic, but your attitude do not read of such. I won't reply your post any more cos only a junky and a confused been will reply one post with different monikers. RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: lmao.....IT HAVE DO na.....she says no hard feelings...here no be english class abeg...leave my friend agbgift. English no be our mother tongue.we de try sef.how many english people they speak our local language....once again,IT HAVE do my friend!!!

Let am continue, na woman matter he for they get power. I have always try to avoid this guy and his troubles with females. Am ready to give him his words to chew. Even if it warrants me getting a ban because of the hypocrite today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
ella.b:

This cake get as e be sha.

The cake is the only picture I could see to show that the guy actually celebrated his birthday. I wonder why he is hurdling pictures. Make he post them make we see.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Elikim's crativity

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Errrm I hope by no means do I fall in the category of people you're saying should let you and your supposed boyfriend be. If I indeed do fall there, that statement annoys me angry. And why are u making it seem like some celebrity sort after relationship biko? Are u Kim Kardashian? Is he Kanye? What the fucckk do I care undecided what am I letting go or letting be? Abeg no even vex me. Jus go and sleep

If I don't fall in that category, then just discard my statement grin

*checks to see if Jesus is still lord*
grin

Na waa oh. I can see everybody had fun last night. Can you believe I've been reading this thread all morning, just in the name of catching up?

Came online today only to see 1,344 posts from the topics I followed.

No be small thing oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
^^ Is that Fatima
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

So all dis one happened while I was sleeping... Lekpatious nd sexily endowed... Lmao... Maria u don lose oh

I never fancied her anyways, lekpa girls re not my tin...

grin Taaaa! You just dey console yourself here. I know say you wan cry.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
^^ Is that Fatima

Yeah that's fatima.
I learn that Elikim design clothes and send them to housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Agbgift:

Yeah that's fatima.
I learn that Elikim design clothes and send them to housemates.
Wow that is so nice of him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Wow that is so nice of him

He is keeping up his chase tour promise with this. More customers for him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Here is the video for those who want to see Maria and the other housemates. I think Pokelo should be a presenter. She is good. Lol Sulu is so wasted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSmbczSCG5s

(1) (2) (3) ... (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.