Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187397 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
ninnyanny: lol..call them for what? Well,sorry to say,part of what happened ,(as in the reason naija supported Dillish) was and still Melvin's fault! His inability to see thru Dillish,even though,she was very transparent! Beverly saw thru her! When bev moved to the Diamond house,she was very close to dillish,doing virtually everything for her.And dillish on the other hand,was feeling ontop of the world,and it was like bev was the one runninng after her. It didn't take bev a week to figure out her kinda person and bev moved away from her! But Melvin was just too calm,and should I use the word *dumb* to notice dillish's game!
And as for the people who supported dillish and are still supporting her,I don't know what to say to/about them. A girl who said so much trash about naija, was voted for,by the same nigerians the same week. After BBA,during one of her interviews, she said,some guy had 6 packs and always wanted her to bathe with him,but she didn't fall for that,Steve was the one always on her mind.And its a shame that up until now,some illusionists are still *mellishing*
Before Dillish visited Ghana,she was tweeting about it like crazy! Now she tweeted just once of her visit to naija without even giving any date....if not for Selly,we wouldn't have known that the party would be on friday....
Lol. I remember her thanking EA and countries like Uganda for saving her and saying the six pack story and I just shook my head. I actually think Melvin read her around week 6 but just decided to play along with it because he did not know it was hurting his game. Was she not the one that said she was dedicating her last week to Melvin by bathing whenever he was bathing in the last week and then she came out and started acting like he was the one trying to tempt her in the bathroom with his six packs. Lol. Unfortunately Nigerians were marrying a wife on his behalf and he did not know so Nigerians are to blame as well and not just Melvin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Beverly can really dance
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Belovedd:
am almost certain of the reason dillish is in Benin and am just disgusted by the thot.
......where are all these paparazi when you need them most. why code d trip now? our money must not go to Namibia oh.

Lmao, no be small tin oh... Chai.. Dis is serious...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
njokusboy:

Lmao, no be small tin oh... Chai.. Dis is serious...

Lol. She dey collect salary for screaming Oshio baba for 91 days. Make Stephen dey there oh. Oshio bobo no get wife again oh, I'm wife don die...Chai. SMH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
noname:
Lol. She dey collect salary for screaming Oshio baba for 91 days. Make Stephen dey there oh. Oshio bobo no get wife again oh, I'm wife don die...Chai. SMH.

Lolzz, wat re u insinuating??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, wat re u insinuating??

Lol. Hmm maybe he dey look for new wife or he don turn to sugar daddy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dillish in Edo state.
Sharpening my cutlass by Ring Road and marching 2wards government house.
#operation chase dillish out of Edo State#

The small money wey my state get, na this babe wan come kpake? Impossicant!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Agbgift: Dillish in Edo state.

lmfao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
noname:

That salary is not for shouting oshio baba only o. Some underground runz dey connected to it. Our governors can do wonders sha. I just pity stephen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Agbgift: Dillish in Edo state.

LWKMD. She go chop the money clean mouth you no notice say she no tweet about am? I am sure she go just enter Abuja from Benin just pretend like say she no go Benin sef. You money don go! I no understand why she dey code the trip if no be runs she go do there. As for Stephen, na him problem, he suppose know my now the type of girlfriend wey he get...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Elikem is also in naija.maria and dillish haven't twitted today ,which is so unusual.na dem no wetin dem dey code,whoknows when melvin will be back from SA?
This their abuja sofa lounge party,only God knows if it will still hold.this their parole is very questionable.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Melvin nd co in SA.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Melvin nd co in SA.
lol. Kwa! Boity don go see Melvin already. Melty dey for SA oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
noname: lol. Kwa! Boity don go see Melvin already. Melty dey for SA oh!

Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cleo with Wati P.Happy birthday to Wati P and Paloma.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Never really liked watti p
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Melvin nd co in SA.

Melvin na playa aswear... My kind of guy... I dey feel am gan.. Y stick to one when u can hav em all Playa playa... I lyk it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
@elikem_detailor:
Nigeria. Here I com. Got a movie gig
to jump on real quick. Pix will be
posted as we go. I almost missed my
flight ei. @pokellosexxy. Kisses

@elikem_detailor:
So, I was rushed as if I was the
laaaaast person to check in but
about 6 peeps came after me
kraaaaaaa. Kmt. Abuafu

obrafour:
Eediot! ^^^

@elikem_detailor:
Yea mern. I landed.but it took like
an hour to get out. O y?

@elikem_detailor:
@Melvin0duah . At yhis particular
juncture. Am in Nigeria. And u are
in SA. Aaaba. @MariaNepembe
where u at?

@elikem_detailor:

Am lagos.
Am here for only tonight and
tomorrow. Shooting a short film. Am
leaving on friday

@elikem_detailor:
Omuo. Nija jus dey like Ghana. I jus
feel @ home. My pidgen dey on
point . People con dey as if I be nija
boy. No shaking. Notin dey hoppen

obrafour:
Too much gra gra from Elikem? Haba!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
njokusboy:

Melvin na playa aswear... My kind of guy... I dey feel am gan.. Y stick to one when u can hav em all Playa playa... I lyk it...

Lwkmd,When will you be ever serious?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Lwkmd,When will you be ever serious?

Am serious now nah...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Obrafour: @elikem_detailor:
Nigeria. Here I com. Got a movie gig
to jump on real quick. Pix will be
posted as we go. I almost missed my
flight ei. @pokellosexxy. Kisses

@elikem_detailor:
So, I was rushed as if I was the
laaaaast person to check in but
about 6 peeps came after me
kraaaaaaa. Kmt. Abuafu

@elikem_detailor:
Yea mern. I landed.but it took like
an hour to get out. O y?

@elikem_detailor:
@Melvin0duah . At yhis particular
juncture. Am in Nigeria. And u are
in SA. Aaaba. @MariaNepembe
where u at?

@elikem_detailor:

Am lagos.
Am here for only tonight and
tomorrow. Shooting a short film. Am
leaving on friday

@elikem_detailor:
Omuo. Nija jus dey like Ghana. I jus
feel @ home. My pidgen dey on
point . People con dey as if I be nija
boy. No shaking. Notin dey hoppen

So its confirmed that maria is in lagosShe dey wait for melvin?or what?why dem hide sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

So its confirmed that maria is in lagosShe dey wait for melvin?or what?why dem hide sef?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Maria confirmed on FB that she was in Lagos that was how I found out she was in Lagos. Na Dillish still dey code, I no know if Maria don join her for Benin sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
noname: Maria confirmed on FB that she was in Lagos that was how I found out she was in Lagos. Na Dillish still dey code, I no know if Maria don join her for Benin sha...

Oh ok,thnx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
noname: Maria confirmed on FB that she was in Lagos that was how I found out she was in Lagos. Na Dillish still dey code, I no know if Maria don join her for Benin sha...
You know if bev don come back naija,selly nko is she in naija?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
toxxxxxxx:
You know if bev don come back naija,selly nko is she in naija?
I no know oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
njokusboy: I tink maria is also back in Ghana... She just dropped into lagos said hi nd went back.... So I heard sha...

Okay, that highlighted ish is officially crazy. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
spade: Gawd! Some WHALES I see in those pics!
My eyes!!!

They sure do look like the typical Mellish fans - overweight, indoors 24/7, low self-esteem, and definitely in the best position to worship a person like Dillish.

You know it.
True story.
U be out here dissing woman's weight, what size is attractive and not, yet they look like Exhibits for all sorts of diseases
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 17, 2013
i heard o baba gav her 10million naira as a gift for popularisin his name and his state..ppl are voicin thr anger out on face buk, sm mellish fanz come thy hail am.uhmmmmm, !!!!!

and sm peeps no even get dinner chop o, kai!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:25am On Oct 17, 2013
Good evening, lovely people.

So the news making the rounds is that Candy got her man back?

Na real waa o.
Shebi dis sugar daddy no wan rest.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Read this TL shocked

http://www.twitter.com/MelvinsPinkLips

Some people don really kolo for Big Broda matter ooo! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Who dash monkey banana So for una mind una think say Baba know who Dillish or wetin BBA be?? I've seen alot of people praising Edo state,even Iyanya once praised the governor and the state on one of his tweets recently but Baba no see am Iyanya wey almost all our Oga at the tops know. . . Anybody who told y'all that Baba gave Dillish a dime is just forging stories or maybe famzing, i've not seen the news on any popular and active on Edo yet. She may just be visiting some friends and officials from the last 'University MBGS' she was a contender in wink

#TeamGOM

(1) (2) (3) ... (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.