Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,890 members, 7,918,897 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:16 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197819 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Reincarnated:

StateOfMind said you two have been doing under G runz so how come you don't know where she is? Anyway bro, last I heard, she was making Amala at a wedding, I shiit you not undecided

Lmao ,I almost choked on my food! You are really sick. R u stalking me!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Spadey is it that u have a compection in biggest head or the guy wan confuse u to drop ur ambition of having SOM undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
dre11: Spadey is it that u have a compection in biggest head or the guy wan confuse u to drop ur ambition of having SOM undecided

Nah. The guy's a chancer grin
He's going the same way he came.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
StateOfMind:

thank GOD Spadey SOM is arround
where is this guy when u need him cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Biggest head: I've been a guest for a while now on this thread and I had to make a profile to declare something. Ever since I saw your pretty eyes SOM, I haven't been able to get you out of my head. I've been trying to summon the courage to sign up on nl and tell you how I feel but I fear rejection. Things changed ever since the moniker Spade declared that he must have something with you and I couldn't help to bare the thought of you with another. I know you don't know me but I will like to get to no you better. You don't have to say anything now but just promise me you will think about it.

Sincerely,
Biggest Head kiss

Biggest head ko, headmaster ni. Abeg deactivate this account, olori nla.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Reincarnated:

Sorry bro, I think u you fell for a man undecided. StateOfMind is male

Lmao. She is a she, not a he.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
chriskwaku: Who be this biggest dude sef way he want come confuse SOM at this particular juncture

Oneal...

Is that you? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=Jekyll & Hyde]

Oneal...

Is that you? grin
[/quote

Oneal is in Botswana at this particular juncture probably mixing tapes wink cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
spade:

Oh really? grin

Don't worry about that, bro.

The "M" on the profile is the least of my concern. wink

I'm here for one goal and one goal only, so make una begin dey provide her wherever she is o!

Ewwwww! Nasty! Na so your kongi wahala don reach? Forget it Bruh, @StateOfMind is a transgendered (hymophrodite/SheeMale).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
spade:

Nah. The guy's a chancer grin
He's going the same way he came.

Hmmm... I just tot of something now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Has anybody seen som. She dint ans embarassed I fear she won't
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
But this professor nor try mahn cry that shiit was not easy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
dre11:
hummmm!
CNN, na everytin u go know.

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
njokusboy:

Iz dat so
Gudluck with dat...

Haba, you have no faith angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
dre11:
how come do u know that she is a he.

It had male as its gender throughout yesterday undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=chriskwaku][/quote]

Mixing tapes? Shey tapes na egg?shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
spade:

I say I want make una provide my woman on dis very thread, una dey give me JAMB instead.

Don't worry, we go dey as coded as possible; but I want her on dis thread first.

grin grin na wetin ur new signature mean?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by heso(f): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
I don't know how true this sha, but I got it from bba site

Tanzania’s Nando Confirmed For BBA9!
After being disqualified
from the recently concluded BBA show ,Ammy Nando
has gotten himself another chance at the game!
Word reaching us right now is that,he will be
representing Tanzania in the 9th season of Big
Brother Africa show,tagged BBA Stars.
Reliable sources also reveal that he (Nando) has
accepted the offer and will be back in the house
come next year.
The Tanzania rep got disqualified shortly after his
fight with Ghana’s Elikem.
Nando is rumored to have apologized to Elikem
during the finale party.
This is a developing story,will keep you posted….
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Biggest head: I've been a guest for a while now on this thread and I had to make a profile to declare something. Ever since I saw your pretty eyes SOM, I haven't been able to get you out of my head. I've been trying to summon the courage to sign up on nl and tell you how I feel but I fear rejection. Things changed ever since the moniker Spade declared that he must have something with you and I couldn't help to bare the thought of you with another. I know you don't know me but I will like to get to no you better. You don't have to say anything now but just promise me you will think about it.

Sincerely,
Biggest Head kiss

Ahahahahahhahahahahah shocked where did this clown come from. Who still uses the bolded to catch trips abeg Spade, e be like say I understand wetin your new signature be grin grin this is going to be hilarious
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
spade:

To tell you the truth sef, of all the girls I've dated, from Abia, to Plateau, to Ekiti, to Imo, to Edo, to Enugu, save for the accents and native beads, I never would be able to guess where they came from by just physically looking at them. So this hairy story I keep seeing on Nairaland, I've never seen them in real life, and can't really ascribe to any specific ethnic nation.
Like some of the people I know keep saying Ijaw girls have muscles, Ibibio girls all talk fast and have tiny voices, Edo girls all have thick thighs. Mehn, me I never see oh.
So I think they're mostly stereotypes.

Stereo...wetin shocked shocked I said I have seen. Majority of them are so hairy, you hardly find anyone that isn't.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
Don quote if you're not som pliz. I've been a gest here 4 a wile. I've seen u flit ur way wit so many girls. U finali got lepka and yet d onli tin u no how 2 do is to say hi and bye each time she log on. And ya talkin about my lines wen u fail 2 deliver urself. I laff grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
spade:

Biakwanu, somebody kindly tell this biggest head guy to just jejely go and stay in his corner o!
After I don plant corn, na im you carry coconut dey come to chop am with the corn wey I plant with my sweat eh?

Better return to Guest Mode if you no want make we deflate that your head angry

Ahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahah see vex. Where is StateOfMind grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
This biggest head is like an alternate handle for someone like Toyin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Biggest head: Don't talk to me if ya not som. I just checked your monieker and there's no picture. See pot calling kettle black. Anoufia

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin wetin njokusboy do u?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Obrafour:
Lol, ^^^@Reincarnated is that you? I can smell you.

Huh? Are u high on crack undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
chriskwaku: Who be this biggest dude sef way he want come confuse SOM at this particular juncture

Nna mehn, shiit is bound to be funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
StateOfMind:

So you didn't see Spade's post and even that newly registered clown? Why is it that its only me you like quoting undecided you must have a thing for me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Biggest head ko, headmaster ni. Abeg deactivate this account, olori nla.

Lie lie oh, Spade and Biggest head/Toyin must both battle for StateOfMind. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Obrafour:
Ewwwww! Nasty! Na so your kongi wahala don reach? Forget it Bruh, @StateOfMind is a transgendered (hymophrodite/SheeMale).

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
Biggest head: Don quote if you're not som pliz. I've been a gest here 4 a wile. I've seen u flit ur way wit so many girls. U finali got lepka and yet d onli tin u no how 2 do is to say hi and bye each time she log on. And ya talkin about my lines wen u fail 2 deliver urself. I laff grin

You're very stupiid. Mi o raye bullshiit. And I will quote you whenever I want to quote you, dunce.

Btw its LeKpa, not LePka undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
I am not Toyin Dipo. I am Biggest head
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Som, i see you. Pliz answer me embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.