Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,259 members, 7,977,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2210901 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
One laz tin.

Spade, i tink som like u, don giv up

Toyin, don giv up az well

Reincarn, lepka is veri beautiful, i'm surprise she choz u bt u deserv it

Njoku I tink one girl lyk u but she dint say it because of ur stanz here.

Jekyll, i tink ella lyk u as well

Kslib, i tink c'est moi lyk u too much bet u nid to stop said all dis tinzz lyk u 2 don't talk in private

Caruj, royal like u too much. I tink she wnt u 2 say it 1st daz y

Otum/brafo/Gh u lik royal don giv up

Kwaku, u lik royal I knew

Dannyxy infact, ur story. I din even no how many gels. U jst like 2 meny gels iz not good

Gom undecided

If ya a male and I miz ur name, din meant to. Izz becuz u din usually post. Try en post. Diz pipl r very nice.

Tenk again and bye

hello,yes i like girls, i like everybody, both girls and boys, am i supposed to hate ni?, btw, who is this?grin undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kslib:
LMAO! Danny don suffer ooo.. cry cry embarassed embarassed grin grin cheesy cheesy
All izz well!
help me see wahala
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Reincarnated:

Sooo about 5 people viewing this thread don't talk? nawa oh. i'm sure they see me as a noisemaker. Well, I am. Was a regular on the noisemakers list in secondary school.

Lol,sorry!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Reincarnated:

No, not that your signature sounds stupiid. What I thought sounds stupiid why are u making me embarrass myself further undecided
Lmao! You are comedy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
dre11:
if u want to criticise her let it b constructive and on what she did or say.
but thoes Millishant take it to the extreem wit a lot of junks and evil mind.
Thats why i can't blame anyone that gives them a bit of what was said to Maria
Gbam! Wetin dem never call that girl all because they wanted a guy that she openly said she liked to be with her best friend. SMH. I like Maria but I don't go around cursing anyone who does not like her out because she is not perfect and not everyone can and should like her. The only time I talk is when I feel it is unfair or baseless and that is what fans do or is it not?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 23, 2013
dre11:
but it will still remain small small 4 body.
At least i don c some trait 4m some of ur post

Lolzzz, yeah, I like to do what I want and say wat I want... I defend anytin I say even though they re wrong, I'd never openly admit I am wrong even if I later realise I was wrong.. At worst I'll just drop it without admitting anytin.. I don't betray myself..
So yeah, am still kinda stubborn nd resolute but not lyk b4.. Nd I hate authority, I feel lyk punching anybody dat tries to boss me around... Yes, dats me..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:45am On Oct 23, 2013
jovialjov:

Lol,sorry!

embarassed

jovialjov:
Lmao! You are comedy grin

undecided this Jovialjov has a thing for me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:48am On Oct 23, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, yeah, I like to do what I want and say wat I want... I defend anytin I say even though they re wrong, I'd never openly admit I am wrong even if I later realise I was wrong.. At worst I'll just drop it without admitting anytin.. I don't betray myself..
So yeah, am still kinda stubborn nd resolute but not lyk b4.. Nd I hate authority, I feel lyk punching anybody dat tries to boss me around... Yes, dats me..

How is the bolded betraying yourself undecided nothing wrong in accepting you're wrong
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 23, 2013
Reincarnated:

How is the bolded betraying yourself undecided nothing wrong in accepting you're wrong

I didn't say there is anything wrong with it mr... I said I might acknowledge it within myself but I won't openly admit it... I am packed full of Ego hence the term "betrayin myself"... I set the ball rolling nd stick to my guns all the way.. No matter what happens..
I am a self opinionated, the world can go to blazes kind of guy...
Its just lyk wat happened when I finished secondary skool, I was admitted into ABU to read geology, I wrote only waec against my parents advice who insisted I write both exams, waec nd neco.. Just in case.. I was too cocky meen, I was sure I didn't need neco, I'd clear waec cos I was gud especially in d science subjects.. Waec came out nah, 8 credits but physics was outstanding... 2 weeks later it was released nd to my utmost surprise it was D7, I needed a credit to be accepted in geology.. I was pissed meen, physics nd maths were my best subjects.. So I had to forfeit dat admission, my admission letter was seized... It was a trying period.. My father is the kind of guy dat doesn't have time for hard heads, so he just forgot about me, continuously telling me about how it was my fault, I guess he expected me to beg him... Sat for jamb, registered for waec.. I just kinda lost it one day meen, I was going crazy in dat house, nobody was listening to me, my mum was helpless, she had to support her husband, so I just packed my belongings nd fled.. I didn't write d waec nd jamb.. I hated geology anyway, it was his idea..
I went to stay with a friend in barnawa GRA in kaduna, to my utmost surprise, dis man did not look for me.. It was only my mum nd sisters dat were calling me on fone nd crying.. I was so angry gatdammit.. I felt sorry for dem as well as myself.. I boycotted the exam, worked with my friend, wasted the year nd sat for jamb the next year.. I applied economics the next year which was my dream course... I got admitted nd went straight to ABU from KD.. I didn't even get to my house which was in d same town... Lolzzz.. It was when my mum found out I was there that she came to pick me...
I never apologised to my DAD nd he never apologised to me.. I don't know who even owe who an apology..lolzzz.. So u see where I am coming from..
I am an awfully heady guy who doesn't admit his misdeed.. I learnt my lesson but I didn't have to say it, did I??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2013
StateOfMind:

Smh. When I did not quote you, you said I hated you. Now that I am, I have a thing for you. Olodo!

I know who biggerhead. He started by typing like a normal person, and then switched to sm1 who dint know how to spell and now his shorthand is out of this world.

Chill caruj\ochon, I'm definitely not thinking its you. tongue

Hey spade, why did you run away. I don't but that connection story.. tongue

And you dre... angry

I see toxxxx is having her bro's back grin
Wetin toxxxxxxx do now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2013
njokusboy:

I didn't say there is anything wrong with it mr... I said I might acknowledge it within myself but I won't openly admit it... I am packed full of Ego hence the term "betrayin myself"... I set the ball rolling nd stick to my guns all the way.. No matter what happens..
I am a self opinionated, the world can go to blazes kind of guy...
Its just lyk wat happened when I finished secondary skool, I was admitted into ABU to read geology, I wrote only waec against my parents advice who insisted I write both exams, waec nd neco.. Just in case.. I was too cocky meen, I was sure I didn't need neco, I'd clear waec cos I was gud especially in d science subjects.. Waec came out nah, 8 credits but physics was outstanding... 2 weeks later it was released nd to my utmost surprise it was D7, I needed a credit to be accepted in geology.. I was pissed meen, physics nd maths were my best subjects.. So I had to forfeit dat admission, my admission letter was seized... It was a trying period.. My father is the kind of guy dat doesn't have time for hard heads, so he just forgot about me, continuously telling me about how it was my fault, I guess he expected me to beg him... Sat for jamb, registered for waec.. I just kinda lost it one day meen, I was going crazy in dat house, nobody was listening to me, my mum was helpless, she had to support her husband, so I just packed my belongings nd fled.. I didn't write d waec nd jamb.. I hated geology anyway, it was his idea..
I went to stay with a friend in barnawa GRA in kaduna, to my utmost surprise, dis man did not look for me.. It was only my mum nd sisters dat were calling me on fone nd crying.. I was so angry gatdammit.. I felt sorry for dem as well as myself.. I boycotted the exam, worked with my friend, wasted the year nd sat for jamb the next year.. I applied economics the next year which was my dream course... I got admitted nd went straight to ABU from KD.. I didn't even get to my house which was in d same town... Lolzzz.. It was when my mum found out I was there that she came to pick me...
I never apologised to my DAD nd he never apologised to me.. I don't know who even owe who an apology..lolzzz.. So u see where I am coming from..
I am an awfully heady guy who doesn't admit his misdeed.. I learnt my lesson but I didn't have to say it, did I??

I don't understand why these people largely only dissed about my emotions because you are equally and openly as emotional as I am. undecided. Despite the fact that most of our ideologies predominantly differ, there are quite a few similarities between u and I, no wonder u were the only one that backed me up with those emotional claims. I enjoy flowing with people like you. Brings out a very large portion of my ingenuity (not trynna be cocky grin).

When people say they can never admit they are wrong or own up to an apology, it baffles me. How can something as minor as an apology be so blown out of proportion. undecided. Nonetheless, after reading your story, despite the fact that you are obviously strong headed (you are your father's son grin), you learn from your mistakes and that's the important aspect of it all. Atleast you don't wallow in the delusion that you know best and these days, I cannot say that about a lot of people.. That is some real shiit you posted cool

On another note, why am I still up, I hardly sleep at night these days, I think i'm suffering from insomnia undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by heso(f): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Reincarnated: Was anybody ever suspended in secondary school?
. yes o,got suspended for one week just 2 days after I resumed jss1 for not attending afternoon prep,I never thought it was that serious since academic activities was just kick starting. As my punishment, my dad bought me 7 books(Juju island,college days of john ojo,tunji d motor mechanic, twilight and d tortoise, d girl who laugh...can't remember d rest again sha) to read 4 each day I will b staying home and must explain d story every evening...now its funny but back then it was not o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2013
heso: . yes o,got suspended for one week just 2 days after I resumed jss1 for not attending afternoon prep,I never thought it was that serious since academic activities was just kick starting. As my punishment, my dad bought me 7 books(Juju island,college days of john ojo,tunji d motor mechanic, twilight and d tortoise, d girl who laugh...can't remember d rest again sha) to read 4 each day I will b staying home and must explain d story every evening...now its funny but back then it was not o

Lolzz, I read all dose books, "d boy slave, akpan nd d smugglers, chike nd the river, one week one trouble, eze goes to skool, the passport of mallam ila abi,oliver twist, dikes plight, without a silver spoon... Choi.. Nawaoh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2013
heso: . yes o,got suspended for one week just 2 days after I resumed jss1 for not attending afternoon prep,I never thought it was that serious since academic activities was just kick starting. As my punishment, my dad bought me 7 books(Juju island,college days of john ojo,tunji d motor mechanic, twilight and d tortoise, d girl who laugh...can't remember d rest again sha) to read 4 each day I will b staying home and must explain d story every evening...now its funny but back then it was not o

Wow! I read those books... macbeth, thingsfall apart, tales of duberville or so. Then I read the "Famous Five" the whole episode. I was watching it on television station,but they didn't finish the series, so I had to look for the book to read and many that I can't remember again. When it comes to novel abi freak for that aspect then.
What really toned me down a bit was the day my fellowship teacher flogged me for reading novel while choir practice was going on. I felt bad that day, that I quit the choir by myself. But I learnt a lesson from it not to do the right thing@ the wrong time. But I was just to stubborn to go back. And because I didn't want to lose out of the children's day fun, I had to join the drama team which he was not heading.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by heso(f): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, I read all dose books, "d boy slave, akpan nd d smugglers, chike nd the river, one week one trouble, eze goes to skool, the passport of mallam ila abi,oliver twist, dikes plight, without a silver spoon... Choi.. Nawaoh..

I remember akpan and d smuggler ooo, african nite entertainment...good innocent days
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
toxxxxxxx:
You all need to watch this!!! Msquare video.I no blame them,na ASU i blame.the root of joblessness

http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/hvideo-ak-prn2/v/1394009_10151730637831238_1420547334_n.mp4?oh=d1587e19cb900bc12c2668a612d22ad0&oe=5268739E&__gda__=1382652582_1c4b94c960f82d87bbebf498168a0f91
lol. Real joblessness. SMH. This is only a little less pathetic than that Mellish video and only because this person can at least type properly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by heso(f): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Agbgift:

Wow! I read those books... macbeth, thingsfall apart, tales of duberville or so. Then I read the "Famous Five" the whole episode. I was watching it on television station,but they didn't finish the series, so I had to look for the book to read and many that I can't remember again. When it comes to novel abi freak for that aspect then.
What really toned me down a bit was the day my fellowship teacher flogged me for reading novel while choir practice was going on. I felt bad that day, that I quit the choir by myself. But I learnt a lesson from it not to do the right thing@ the wrong time. But I was just to stubborn to go back. And because I didn't want to lose out of the children's day fun, I had to join the drama team which he was not heading.
yea,I read d concubine over and over and use 2 cry about iheoma or so, efuru 2 use 2 get 2 me then, I graduated to M&B,my sister felt I was 2 young for all d love drama and would cease them from me,I would pieces the book page by page and would read five pages per time,she would let it slid saying 5 pages won't change anytin she became only suspicious when my 5 pages never finishes,by then I have developed other ways of reading
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
D Avenger wrote:

People should get their facts right,maria did not chase melvin on the show,she told her friends that she likes him n there is absolutely nothing wrong in liking somebody cos u dont choose to fall in love,u fall in love.If you re going to be unbiased,u ll recall in Melvin's interviews that he said maria opened up too late n he didnt see her falling for him coming becos she had a boy friend n she gave the impression that she was not ready for any relationship in the house. If she fell for melvin along the line of the game,it's not her fault....it is just what it is.I am not one of those who get impression of people base on what they hear,i like maria based on what i watched so nobody should come here n. try to counter me.The day she left diamond house for Ruby house,melvin sat her down on his laps n asked her if it's true what he has been hearing about her feelings for him n she said yes n he said to her,the problem with you is that you dont talk,you only express your self with your actions,and i need you to talk as my impression may be wrong n she said it was difficult for her becos she is a girl.He was the head of house that week n said he was going to bring her back the following friday unfortunately she was evicted.If she chased after him,why did she beat about the bush by telling Bev,Elikem,Selly n Dilish instead of Melvin that she likes him,why was she not bold enough to tell him.Bev told melvin on a saturday at the kitchen side in diamond 's on one of their rare brother/sister gist that Maria told her about her feelings for him very early in the game when they were still at rubys.Some people even accuse her that she was sleeping on melvin's bed at diamond's.Fact is she told the housemates she cant sleep alone on a bed n dilish confirmed it.She couldnt share a bed with Bev at diamond house cos bev was sharing with Bimp, dilish refused to share cos she said the bed is too small to share n melvin was the next familiar person she had there.If she was so desperate to share melvin's bed,why was she not sleeping on his bed at ruby s ,why was she sharing bev's bed.There is a difference between being cheap n being attracted to somebody.If maria was cheap in the house n was desperate to be with just anybody,she could have.Angelo ,Bassey were very attracted to her,even Nando said she was the sexiest girl in their season.Housemates this season n in previous seasons keep saying,activities inside are not the way they present themselves to the viewers outside,no wonder melvin keeps asking people if the BBA show they watched is different from the one they featured in.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
Melvin Big Brother The Chase wrote:

It is very important for those who consecutively ask this same question all the time 'what is Melvin doing' 'is it only Party?' etc ' I have taken it upon myself as a duty to thoroughly educate u on this.

There is always a major corporate sponsor involved in all the events, concerts etc.
The celebrity-appearance whereby their transport and accommodation are fully booked and paid for. You get paid for celebrity appearance to sit at the front row while in oversea its nothing less than 60,000 dollars and above but in Nigeria it starts from 1million naira and above depending on the negatiation and pricing power of your Manger.... This is called Celebrity Appearance Fee.
I hope the lecture above is explanatory enough but if u have any other question, u may ask. Thanks as we bring more Yummy updates on Melvin and his activities. One love!

HE does have endorsement deals and we would let u know as soon as its official
#AdminBimbs
#Bimbs

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
ninnyanny: Melvin Big Brother The Chase wrote:

It is very important for those who consecutively ask this same question all the time 'what is Melvin doing' 'is it only Party?' etc ' I have taken it upon myself as a duty to thoroughly educate u on this.

There is always a major corporate sponsor involved in all the events, concerts etc.
The celebrity-appearance whereby their transport and accommodation are fully booked and paid for. You get paid for celebrity appearance to sit at the front row while in oversea its nothing less than 60,000 dollars and above but in Nigeria it starts from 1million naira and above depending on the negatiation and pricing power of your Manger.... This is called Celebrity Appearance Fee.
I hope the lecture above is explanatory enough but if u have any other question, u may ask. Thanks as we bring more Yummy updates on Melvin and his activities. One love!

HE does have endorsement deals and we would let u know as soon as its official
#AdminBimbs
#Bimbs

SAW THAT TOO.THUMBS UP NINNYNANNY
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
@NINNYANNY DID YOU SEE @ADASTUNNERWHIZZ COMMENT THERE,D GAL CARRY HER NONSENSE GO MELVIN PAGE.THAT GAL ACTS LIKE A BORN LOOSER.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
toxxxxxxx: @NINNYANNY DID YOU SEE @ADASTUNNERWHIZZ COMMENT THERE,D GAL CARRY HER NONSENSE GO MELVIN PAGE.THAT GAL ACTS LIKE A BORN LOOSER.
some people on that page don't really like melvin,they are just there to see that melvin ends up with Dillish and now that his admin has given them the blow of their lives by confirming that melvin and Maria are dating they have been acting like demented Lions. Well,I made the admin block one LIZZY cos she was becoming so unbecoming....I don't know why peeps are so interested in Melvin's love life. You cant mess up ur love life and try to mess up other people's own by match making them...things don't work that way.

U can also like Bev's page "Beverly Osu"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
ninnyanny: some people on that page don't really like melvin,they are just there to see that melvin ends up with Dillish and now that his admin has given them the blow of their lives by confirming that melvin and Maria are dating they have been acting like demented Lions. Well,I made the admin block one LIZZY cos she was becoming so unbecoming....I don't know why peeps are so interested in Melvin's love life. You cant mess up ur love life and try to mess up other people's own by match making them...things don't work that way.

U can also like Bev's page "Beverly Osu"

LMAO.THANKS,WILL CHECK BEV'S
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
ninnyanny: D Avenger wrote:

People should get their facts right,maria did not chase melvin on the show,she told her friends that she likes him n there is absolutely nothing wrong in liking somebody cos u dont choose to fall in love,u fall in love.If you re going to be unbiased,u ll recall in Melvin's interviews that he said maria opened up too late n he didnt see her falling for him coming becos she had a boy friend n she gave the impression that she was not ready for any relationship in the house. If she fell for melvin along the line of the game,it's not her fault....it is just what it is.I am not one of those who get impression of people base on what they hear,i like maria based on what i watched so nobody should come here n. try to counter me.The day she left diamond house for Ruby house,melvin sat her down on his laps n asked her if it's true what he has been hearing about her feelings for him n she said yes n he said to her,the problem with you is that you dont talk,you only express your self with your actions,and i need you to talk as my impression may be wrong n she said it was difficult for her becos she is a girl.He was the head of house that week n said he was going to bring her back the following friday unfortunately she was evicted.If she chased after him,why did she beat about the bush by telling Bev,Elikem,Selly n Dilish instead of Melvin that she likes him,why was she not bold enough to tell him.Bev told melvin on a saturday at the kitchen side in diamond 's on one of their rare brother/sister gist that Maria told her about her feelings for him very early in the game when they were still at rubys.Some people even accuse her that she was sleeping on melvin's bed at diamond's.Fact is she told the housemates she cant sleep alone on a bed n dilish confirmed it.She couldnt share a bed with Bev at diamond house cos bev was sharing with Bimp, dilish refused to share cos she said the bed is too small to share n melvin was the next familiar person she had there.If she was so desperate to share melvin's bed,why was she not sleeping on his bed at ruby s ,why was she sharing bev's bed.There is a difference between being cheap n being attracted to somebody.If maria was cheap in the house n was desperate to be with just anybody,she could have.Angelo ,Bassey were very attracted to her,even Nando said she was the sexiest girl in their season.Housemates this season n in previous seasons keep saying,activities inside are not the way they present themselves to the viewers outside,no wonder melvin keeps asking people if the BBA show they watched is different from the one they featured in.

Lmao, I laff..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
StateOfMind:
Hey spade, why did you run away. I don't buy that connection story.. tongue

Huh? The explanation is exactly as it happened. I'm in Calabar at the moment, and in the absence of decent Starcomms signal, I just gats to, atleast until Friday when I'll be going to Lag, settle for this Glo modem, which still times out like crazy and has so many limitations.

By the way grin, I'm still reading up on those past pages to catch up on this thread, and a particular comment of yours has caught my attention... Which I'll still address.

Oh, and it's nice to see you're atleast not running from me anymore grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
spade:

Huh? The explanation is exactly as it happened. I'm in Calabar at the moment, and in the absence of decent Starcomms signal, I just gats to, atleast until Friday when I'll be going to Lag, settle for this Glo modem, which still times out like crazy and has so many limitations.

By the way grin, I'm still reading up on those past pages to catch up on this thread, and a particular comment of yours has caught my attention... Which I'll still address.

See Love.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
spade:

See Love and communication.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

See Love and communication.

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
spade:

grin

I SEE YOU @SPADE.I NO SAY FOR UR MIND YOU DEY SING 4 @MARAROCKS * **IF YOU THINK SAY YOU FIT STEAL MY SHINE,NA LIE.........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Reincarnated: Was anybody ever suspended in secondary school?

Well, I've never been suspended, but there was this time I came reeeeeeeeally close.
During my JSS 2, I was making erotic sketches for some of my school friends for a quick buck (I was saving the money to get myself a GameBoy Advance), and somehow, Mr Ukachukwu got to see them.
Shiit hit the ceiling and he threatened to involve my parents in the matter.
After much pleading and frog-jumping, I was made to wash the ground floor toilet for a week. But I didn't really give a shhit about that cuz it was a much better option than the wahala I for enter, had my parents been informed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.