Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185705 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2013
jumong pan:
Good evening dear too,am not just oh,anyway bin busy oh,I came back from lagos to ph today. Was robbed when I got to lagos last week,,took my valuables,bin sick since then,they stole my brand me new samsung Tab i bought 2weeks ago, BB phone,money etc,am just recovery from the incident oh(have lost my voice cos I have bin crying),is not bin easy thou,but I thank God my life was spared.
How re u doing dear?

Sorry, dear. They will be replaced. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

hmnnn, see attestation oo..okay na..and you also hope to be like him? isnt that cute grin, reinc hope you are learning...

and true, the few kogi men i know are fine(except you of course grin), but short (i have a thing against short dudes, cant help the discrimination grin)

hmmmn, are you stilll rewinding and pausing some specific scenes?

Rotflmao. This lady no go kill me. Such brutality! angry grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

okay..ironing is one of my most hated chores though angry

no date joo, was just pulling reinc's hairy legs..

wish you a safe trip to your destination

That makes two of us although I gatz iron wella now to look smart die. wink

@highlighted. Why evils naa? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

myGod, kafy still dey dance personally... shocked shocked

lola looks like a mama though, she should have gotten married when she was still a babe...now she's passed her youthful and firm days...i dint feel her in this clip at all... undecided

she don old jare,she no even fit carry herself.she is facially beautiful though,butiiiiiii she needs to work on her weight to meet up with peter as he is still young,strong, brimming and has a nice physique.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2013
ella.b:

she's still holding grudges..na wa

Her head dey really swell and i no blame her,na the Ghanians wey dey worship am like wetin i no know. No insults intended, abeg o GH kwame. **runs away**

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Her head dey really swell and i no blame her,na the Ghanians Ghanaians wey dey worship am like wetin i no know. No insults intended, abeg o GH kwame. **runs away**

Babe, no worry ehn! feel free to jab, but don't make a sweeping statement ..... please note the spelling of Ghanaians oK!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Babe, no worry ehn! feel free to jab, but don't make a sweeping statement ..... please note the spelling of Ghanaians oK!

i know the way the its bn spelt,just dnt know dat i typed the wrong spelling
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
GH^KWAME:

Kwaaaaaaa...always on time...lmao..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dannyxy: good night cheesy, one of this days i will show you my pic again..

Okay..I'll ask for it later in the day...deal?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin grin grin grin I find that so funny. Do you like hairy legs?

Safe trip my Josephine wink

Sorry I don't like anything hairy,( except the head of course).. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
toxxxxxxx:
God help Pokello

http://bbafrica.tv/57561/pokello-answers-fans-questions-read-all-the-sweet-details-about-her-love-life-and-beef-with-fellow-bba-housemates/
seems this LOBOLA eish is real ooooo
so, Elikem is about to motgauge his business at least to pay this Lobola which is high. grin
anyway weddings seems around the corner very soon for the Polikems.
Kia, she don give my guy close marking be that. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hian! See claiming o. shocked grin

SOM, that's huge o. angry Sorry about that ehn. I read about the glaucoma in your diary.

Ose jare my bro in myopia ..grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
ella.b:

she's still holding grudges..na wa
my sister i tire for her
the beef toooo plenty
i just dey fear for ny Nigger Elikem eh! Anytime the guy misbehave seriously this woman go just buy rat poision and injure the guy
forgiveness no dey her dictionary angry
hahahah!
She get with Feza, Fatima, Bev, Bimp, Cleo, Hakeem, Oneal and Selly who be her neigbour who house you in her country undecided
she still dey bafful me sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
GH^KWAME:
this man no they carry last.
He will keep correcting you on that spelling

abeg, joor whether it was spelt correctly or not all we need is an idea of what we are passing across to the recipient.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sweery SOM,
i dey wave my hand
how is your new abode?
Hum!!!
It seems there will be no moonlight talk with @Reinc today since we are seeing you earlier than expected grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
jumong pan:
Amen and amen.
Thanks dear,hope u slept well last night? Do have a lovely day
thanks for the silent prayer, i had a wonderful day
glad to hear from you this early morning
hope your day was better off yesterdayundecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

#dead#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Rotflmao. This lady no go kill me. Such brutality! angry grin
she no dey mercy at all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
dre11: Sweery SOM,
i dey wave my hand
how is your new abode?
Hum!!!
It seems there will be no moonlight talk with @Reinc today since we are seeing you earlier than expected grin

grin grin grin I just decided to check in the afternoon but person still get work to do. Ermm StateOfMind, i'll check back tonight if u wanna join me again wink. You better come angry sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

my head is hairy undecided is this why u have a thing for me wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
T

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
U

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Evening people,
2day is drap
heared that Cleo is in Namibia @Dillish place,
maybe, she went to cool off after the mess she & Hakeem created.
Or seeking advice from her on way forward. angry

She even made a post on her timeline about Stephen preparing dinner for both of them and it was nice. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
toxxxxxxx: T

Bervely looks Behind on that pics. Native realy looks good on her and her make-up artist really did a nice job on her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
toxxxxxxx: U

So melvin is in ghana? Hmmm love wanti ti.
By the way make una tell am to stop to dey barb this "I just arrived hair style". This boy dey fall Delta people hand. Haba!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
where is this place and when did it happen?
Another war in the Mellish and Melria camp. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
@toxxxxxxx, thanks a lot for the pics.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
dre11:
where is this place and when did it happen?
Another war in the Mellish and Melria camp. angry

As in eh, better war. The mellish fans will re- interpret the pics and malria fans won't want such interpretation. They never give up in their arguments.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Agbgift:

So melvin is in ghana? Hmmm love wanti ti.
By the way make una tell am to stop to dey barb this "I just arrived hair style". This boy dey fall Delta people hand. Haba!
em!!!
sweetheart, u blame am
body no be wood
just like their coding things cheesy

anyway how was your day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.