Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,154 members, 7,887,348 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189022 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
"Why didn't you choose angelo after we all voted for you for the crush wall"

Maria "my apologies for disappointing all of you. I was actually shocked when my name was announced that I won'

Bolt cuts her " I was there, so if you lie, I'd tell"

Maria continues" angelo and I had a discussion before I left that we would remain friends, so I thought being in the RR with him wouldn't make sense..my apologies once again"

Bolt asks "why did you go to the diamond house, what did you do there and why are you back"

Maria " I left voluntarily when no one wanted to, and I just wanted to experience both houses..bla bla."

Natasha " I heard you were sharing a bed with melvin in the diamond house, did he have an errecsion?"

Maria " kinda incoherent, but she gave the ac reasons for sleeping on his bed"

Annabel " what really transpired between you and melvin..there were so many speculations"

Maria " I like melvin, he's adorable, I had a thing for him but we never spoke about it until the day I left when hms tried to get us to talk and then kiss goodbye, we did talk but didn't kiss"

Natasha "If he made it clear to you that liked you, how would you have felt"

Maria " I would have blushed"

Natasha "but you really do like melvin"

Maria "yes I do"

Natasha " thanks for being honest for the first time on this show, most times you are not but always dramatic bla bla.."

Kai...natasha is sth else.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Angelo with a clearly fake smile plastered across his face as Maria confirms that she is "feeling" Melvin. Annabel also eagerly add a little salt & pepper in describing Maria and Melvin bed sharing "relationship". Angelo fake smile looks even faker. grin

Seems Annabel wasn't joking when she told Melvin said she was going to get revenge upon her entrance to Ruby. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
I don't know for y'all but I think I'm loving natascha with all these her question to angelo

She's bringing out angelo's secret desire, imma start liking her after all

I respect angelo for not being confused and proffesing his love for maria in front of annabelle. He truly likes/love maria.. #respect
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
montelik: Angelo with a clearly fake smile plastered across his face as Maria confirms that she is "feeling" Melvin. Annabel also eagerly add a little salt & pepper in describing Maria and Melvin bed sharing "relationship". Angelo fake smile looks even faker. grin

Seems Annabel wasn't joking when she told Melvin said she was going to get revenge upon her entrance to Ruby. grin
She told melvin that she was going to bet revenge? Revenge On who exactly?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Angelo strikes back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey's show is going on in the diamond house. Melvin is on the hot seat. He is answering personal questions. Melvin should spare me this second position gist though. I have heard it a whole lot of times. He looks cute sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Make una update person ooooh if not so,walahi i go derail this thread..
Maria said she likes Melvin but wants to wait till they get out . She also said Melvin had a hard on for her and was forced to put a pillow between them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

She told melvin that she was going to bet revenge? Revenge On who exactly?

Angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ruby talkshow beta pass dh. Melvin dey form English, no koko, abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Melvin is answering like its a job interview (too serious), and Bassey can't ask probing questions as he just got to Diamond.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Lol..bassey's concerned about the unorganised state of diamond house. He's asked melvin how he intends to deal with that as the hoh....

Wish one could watch both houses simultaneously.

I'm off to an owanbe sha, guys, take over...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
montelik: Angelo strikes back.
How? Why? When? Where? To who?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
Thunder fire biggie.. Just as selly was about to choose between selly and another housemate(I didn't get to hear her name) whom he'd date, BBA went on commercials.. Mtcheeewww!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
LMAO...sulu is taking his questions too personal.....nigga just said if dilish wante to french kiss him that he wld not accept
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
Maria - "do you think what you and selly have for each other is genuine?"

Sulu - " I love sulu and I told biggie about it even when biggie was pushing me to talk about us. I don't know if she loves me or playing games but if she's playing game, I'm playing game too. I'm real and if I love somebody, I tell her. I love her and I'm also playing the game

Biggie calls him to the diary room
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Yinkade: LMAO...sulu is taking his questions too personal.....nigga just said if dilish wante to french kiss him that he wld not accept

He's taking personal cos he's real
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Angelo tries to save face by claiming to have a girlfriend outside so he was never really chasing anybody, Sulu challenges his claim. He also claims that all is cool btwn him, Maria and Annabel. He was disappointed that both left when they had some misunderstandings before they could be cleared.

Mean while Sulu now in the hot seat and I am having problems understanding what he is trying to say.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Dlisj just said melvin inspires her a lot.....that they share a lot of similarities.......#bassey show
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Melvin inspires me the most in the house...... awwwwww @ delish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Annabel is now in the seat and laying it all out regarding Angelo. She is staying true to her word.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Annabelle " in the other house, me and angelo became friends, I called him a player cos he first moved from huddah who's a sister to me and then came to me. When huddah left, we talked. I'm very emotional, tender kinda of person and easily fall in love. Angelo asked me 'would you like to start anything with me?'. At first I said no cos I was not feeling him. When he was about to leave, I started to feel him. I even told biggie about it. When he left, I told everybody that I'm over him , that it's just an attraction. But if there's anything for me outside(relationship), I'd consider it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky:
Maria - "do you think what you and selly have for each other is genuine?"

Sulu - " I love maria and I told biggie about it even when biggie was pushing me to talk about us. I don't know if she loves me or playing games but if she's playing game, I'm playing game too. I'm real and if I love somebody, I tell her. I love her and I'm also playing the game

Biggie calls him to the diary room
Thanks for the updates .. Keep them coming.. But Why are you confusing me nah? How can sulu love maria?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
Kai!! I dey miss oooooooooooh!!!!
@Iyawo-TM,abeg how much dem dey sell that pvr decoder? How many channels e dey show and how much for subscription?
Time to rob a bank? ##na play ooh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
tsquaure: Pls The Amaka revisit ur hotties lists . NB: for those of u who said Pokello na d finest . The gal is just get nice skin colour chikena that is where it all ends. She looks old . Like 33 yrs or something . I hate her mouth . N without the make up she will be no where . Even d shape wey everyone dey shout is not as bam as dellish's own. She no make my top 3 sef .in the diamond house

yesterday she no shine at all

First of, @ the amaka redoing her list of hotties now will be ill timed and will only come as a distraction cos there seems to be much going on @ the moment. She did it the first time while events were slowly unfolding in the house and so if she wants to redo the list then it should come at a time when intrigues in the house have dipped.

Then concerning pokello,your comment 'the girl just get nice complexion and that is where it all ends' which may imply you writing off her glowing, radiant, smooth and velvety complexion as no big deal. In reality, it is a very big deal. You need to look @ her from head to toe. I haven't seen as much as an out-of-place spot. I even find it hard to convince myself her complexion is real. Not a spot could I find on her skin. And you think that's no big deal?

As for her mouth, the only time I don't like the way it looks is whenever she's eating. Otherwise, at other times, its ok. But then, do you think dellish hasn't got her own beauty flaws too? Fact that I haven't mentioned nothing about it doesn't necessarily make her 'the perfect beauty' please.

Now to figure. This depends entirely on the individual reason is cos some guys r strictly asss men while others are strictly boooobs men yet some may be into both. But even at that dellish boobs have fallen. It can not pass the pencil test. In case you don't know wat that is, its a test of integirty of ow standa a pair of booobs is

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
Tonia i mean..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Annabelle has finished Angelo. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
montelik: Annabelle has finished Angelo. grin
Abeg comot here jooor!!! If you know you wont update,then i siggest you stop posting short phrases that will make those of us not watching more curious... No offense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey is really cool, he compliments everybody well. I like

Bassey - tell us about yourself cleo

Cleo - my name Clementina molinga. I'm 24. I'm an aritst, a TV and radio personality. Anything to do with showbiz is my forte

Bassey - when did you consider doing music

Cleo - Well music has always been a part of me, I started rapping at 15, I had my ist single at 16. I took music seriously at 21. I hold down my music at SA, johannesburg. I've worked with jozi. I wanna start from southern africa and take it to the top

Bassey - what your Inspiration when it comes to rapping

Cleo - My main inspiration is my daughter. Beyonce, madonna, tupac, nicki, bob marley are my inspiration too

Bassey - what do you think of people's Comaprison of you with nicki minaj

Cleo - I feel proud to be compared to nicki, I've been doing this for long time and I feel glad to be compared to nicki and I feel proud to be comapared to her. She's taking music to a new level and I plan on taking mine to an international level

Bassey - what's your thought on BBA

I told myself that I'll be in BBA by 21. I couldn't make it, I tried again in 23 and 22, I couldn't make it but at 24, here I'm.

Bassey focuses on hakkem .

Abeg make person update others about his interview, I couldn't pay attention cos I was typing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
What of dellish's interview?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Thanks for the updates .. Keep them coming.. But Why are you confusing me nah? How can sulu love maria?

Lol.. I made a mistake.. I've modified it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
fork adict:

First of, @ the amaka redoing her list of hotties now will be ill timed and will only come as a distraction cos there seems to be much going on @ the moment. She did it the first time while events were slowly unfolding in the house and so if she wants to redo the list then it should come at a time when intrigues in the house have dipped.

Then concerning pokello,your comment 'the girl just get nice complexion and that is where it all ends' which may imply you writing off her glowing, radiant, smooth and velvety complexion as no big deal. In reality, it is a very big deal. You need to look @ her from head to toe. I haven't seen as much as an out-of-place spot. I even find it hard to convince myself her complexion is real. Not a spot could I find on her skin. And you think that's no big deal?

As for her mouth, the only time I don't like the way it looks is whenever she's eating. Otherwise, at other times, its ok. But then, do you think dellish hasn't got her own beauty flaws too? Fact that I haven't mentioned nothing about it doesn't necessarily make her 'the perfect beauty' please.

Now to figure. This depends entirely on the individual reason is cos some guys r strictly asss men while others are strictly boooobs men yet some may be into both. But even at that dellish boobs have fallen. It can not pass the pencil test. In case you don't know wat that is, its a test of integirty of ow standa a pair of booobs is
Guy plss..we have past this Beauty thing..its stale already...Just give me updates on the Natasha/Bassey show..u get??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky: Bassey is really cool, he compliments everybody well. I like

Bassey - tell us about yourself cleo

Cleo - my name Clementina molinga. I'm 24. I'm an aritst, a TV and radio personality. Anything to do with showbiz is my forte

Bassey - when did you consider doing music

Cleo - Well music has always been a part of me, I started rapping at 15, I had my ist single at 16. I took music seriously at 21. I hold down my music at SA, johannesburg. I've worked with jozi. I wanna start from southern africa and take it to the top

Bassey - what your Inspiration when it comes to rapping

Cleo - My main inspiration is my daughter. Beyonce, madonna, tupac, nicki, bob marley are my inspiration too

Bassey - what do you think of people's Comaprison of you with nicki minaj

Cleo - I feel proud to be compared to nicki, I've been doing this for long time and I feel glad to be compared to nicki and I feel proud to be comapared to her. She's taking music to a new level and I plan on taking mine to an international level

Bassey - what's your thought on BBA

I told myself that I'll be in BBA by 21. I couldn't make it, I tried again in 23 and 22, I couldn't make it but at 24, here I'm.

Bassey focuses on hakkem .

Abeg make person update others about his interview, I couldn't pay attention cos I was typing

Awww..I wish you did. This is the exact place they were before I switched off the tv for my owambe. I really enjoyed cleo's interview. She's a born rapper, she was just flowing like she was rapping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.