Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,478 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207012 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
ochon: LOL!!. Nice update papa ostrich. Enjoyed your last diary update. The line about "What most students of now want is-to go to school,graduate,get a job,marry,Bleep, born
pikin, grow old and die and most importantly "go to
heaven"" made me ROTFL grincheesy. You are cray!! cheesy
Walahi ochon, the thing tire me ooo.. The cycle just keeps re-occuring.. I just wonder when that mentality go change in a country where much work tech-wise is needed to move foward!!

Na for lappy i go read that your ostrichly-giraffed update cos I no wan hook my phone.. **phew**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
Lol,you get bad mouth,shey na sin to fall in love,bossy or not,just leave SOM.. undecided grin

It's not a sin, but suffocating someone with love, when the person has obviously not agreed to date you, is a romantic sin tongue. Moderation is the key wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kslib:
Walahi ochon, the thing tire me ooo.. The cycle just keeps re-occuring.. I just wonder when that mentality go change in a country where much work tech-wise is needed to move foward!!

Na for lappy i go read that your ostrichly-giraffed update cos I no wan hook my phone.. **phew**

LOL. The thing don tire me after reading your update. That mentality ain't gonna change anything for real especially tech-wise. Our past leaders contributed immensely to that negative cause.

Werey!!.. My update no long pass SOM's own. It's a lil bit long tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

LMAO.. I know you feel to be betrayed-zoned after being siggy-zoned by SOM grin

LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
waxdude:

Uwc...can see ur happy now... grin grin Gudmornin
cheesy
SMH
Mscheww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
Lol,you get bad mouth,shey na sin to fall in love,bossy or not,just leave SOM.. undecided grin
cheesy you mean fall in love undecided

thesame way she fall in love na so she go fall out gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

LOL. The thing don tire me after reading your update. That mentality ain't gonna change anything for real especially tech-wise. Our past leaders contributed immensely to that negative cause.

Werey!!.. My update no long pass SOM's own. It's a lil bit long tongue
Da fuq? Just read yours!!!! I swear you have a problem!!

Just when i managed to painfully survive that encyclopedia britania you call and update, something caught my attention..

"WILL BE RIGHT BACK WITH THE REST CRITERIAS" ... Da fuq? . So that epistle aint enough?

. Abeg you need help jare.. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Reincarnated:

U dey mind SOM? undecided

Pele my love... kiss kiss

Ochon, you no well o... Stop being on my case like my friend lertee said... angry angry

Sha let me go and complete your novel.. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kslib:
Da fuq? Just read yours!!!! I swear you have a problem!!

Just when i managed to painfully survive that encyclopedia britania you call and update, something caught my attention..

"WILL BE RIGHT BACK WITH THE REST CRITERIAS" ... Da fuq? . So that epistle aint enough?

. Abeg you need help jare.. sad

LMAO!! grin. Na only one criteria you wan make I get ni? grin. Them plenty na, better get ready to get used to that "encyclopedia britania" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Pele my love... kiss kiss

Ochon, you no well o... Stop being on my case like my friend lertee said... angry angry

Sha let me go and complete your novel.. tongue

LMAO... Is the update that long?. It's equal as yours that comes twice simultaneously.. So it's the same thing, don't try to make me the only student of "ostriching" sadsadcrycry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
ochon:

LMAO!! grin. Na only one criteria you wan make I get ni? grin. Them plenty na, better get ready to get used to that "encyclopedia britania" grin
You like better thing sha!!!

Erm, na only to type dictionary+bibile as update 'lenght-wise' you sabi.. You and girls drag for motor and you still no see space enter.. grin .. power you no get.. tongue grin

**picks race and hides at the dark hairy bushes protruding from Njoku's ear***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
dre11:
cheesy you mean fall in love undecided

thesame way she fall in love na so she go fall out gringringrin
undecided undecided undecided
tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Daniel, where you dey!!! Bwuahahahahhaahhha TOP OF THE TABLE as we cruise our way to 2014. Na wetin the mumu talk that day again **Arsenal no fit remain 1st till 2014** and wetin happen?? TOP OF THE PHUCKInG LEAGUE! grin grin

I think you owe somebody 1500 naira credit grin grin

*dancing skelewu***

Omo that match wan gimme heart attack sha. Phew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Oya!! Make I watch how Suarez go finish Chelski cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kslib:
You like better thing sha!!!

Erm, na only to type dictionary+bibile as update 'lenght-wise' you sabi.. You and girls drag for motor and you still no see space enter.. grin .. power you no get.. tongue grin

**picks race and hides at the dark hairy bushes protruding from Njoku's ear***
ochon:

LMAO.. Craze pikin. I couldn't struggle with them cos I'm ajebutter. We don't struggle, we do things "poshly" and "swaggaliciously" tongue coolcool

@the emboldened
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
undecided undecided undecided
tongue
why you dey show me your tongue wink
are you telling me it looks clean undecided

don't worry i know you have a good hygine na cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
grin grin I Bleed Gunners!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Reincarnated: Daniel, where you dey!!! Bwuahahahahhaahhha TOP OF THE TABLE as we cruise our way to 2014. Na wetin the mumu talk that day again **Arsenal no fit remain 1st till 2014** and wetin happen?? TOP OF THE PHUCKInG LEAGUE! grin grin

I think you owe somebody 1500 naira credit grin grin

*dancing skelewu***

Omo that match wan gimme heart attack sha. Phew
booded
shocked

omo if you see as one chelshit fan dey beef una for here as you win
kia the thing pain them, the guy self no allow us watch the match here as una score grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
You are welcome..
Omo inu gate is like a slang,it means a child born with silverspoon,it is also known as omo butty or ajebutter..freshkids

nahhhhh i'm not an ajebutter ohh...dts hw i sound...,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
dre11:
cheesy
SMH
Mscheww
tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abeg na who get this Gumzee moniker

you have been on this thread for a long time and no single word from you angry

are u ....................
Don't let me say it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
waxdude:
tongue tongue
embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
dre11:
booded
shocked

omo if you see as one chelshit fan dey beef una for here as you win
kia the thing pain them, the guy self no allow us watch the match here as una score grin

Bwuahahahahhaahhhahahahhahahah look at that. Instead of the mumu to be worrying about how Suarez will dismantle Chelsea today. Awon haters! Foolish stupiid haters.

Anyway, **still skelewuing**

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
dre11: Abeg na who get this Gumzee moniker

you have been on this thread for a long time and no single word from you angry

are u ....................
Don't let me say it
You no go siddon shebi? You wan enter highlight again? undecided

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ehm wetin dey happen for here? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kslib:
You no go siddon shebi? You wan enter highlight again? undecided

grin
so as i try make one moniker wey get bed space for here and no dey talk, come talk go make me enter highlight

*Thinking*
Then, making highlight have lost its usefulness cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bwuahahahahhaahhhahahahhahahah look at that. Instead of the mumu to be worrying about how Suarez will dismantle Chelsea today. Awon haters! Foolish stupiid haters.

Anyway, **still skelewuing**
hahahahaha
bolded shocked #dead#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chineke has finally blessed my hustle...
I have upgraded my garri market to include mango and orange...
Expansion coming my way after 5years...
My haters will frown, today na today, they will commit suicide grin
I can finally out my son back into primary school cheesy
Ochon my son i have great news for u grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mazizitonene(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
^^^undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
mazizi tonene: ^^^undecided

Bwuahahahahhaahhhahahahhahahah. As in eh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bawo ni SOM
she dada ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets: Chineke has finally blessed my hustle...
I have upgraded my garri market to include mango and orange...
Expansion coming my way after 5years...
My haters will frown, today na today, they will commit suicide grin
I can finally out my son back into primary school cheesy
Ochon my son i have great news for u grin
clap ..... Clap...... Clap tongue
thank God for you life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.