Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186097 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
Afam4eva: Even though i find Melvin's attitude irritable. it could actually be his own game plan. Ride on Melvin.
Let's stop associating everything with gameplan or strategy jare. Another option is that maybe that's just him! Either way, it is not suitable for this game and wont last. It irritates me let alone those that aren't his fans or those that are undecided. He is too conceited and tries to show he doesn't mean to 'harm' any housemate and bla bla...but Africa isn't dumb pls.

In short, he shud review his strategy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
The best save and replace was handled by Nando with dispatch. Melvin must be clear headed at all times. He looks too confused in that diary room.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ghana and serria- leone should not allow zimbabwe hijack their votes ooh cos mugabe don deploy troops...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
kosky: I went to the site to vote. When I took a look at all the house mates up for possible eviction, I couldn't bring myself to vote for any of them. Can't they all just go this weekend? undecided undecided undecided
haba bros
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
otumfour: U guys α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ bashing the guy too much mahn, it's not easy for him.....juz analyze this, Melvin is cool wit err body in the house, he holds no grudges wit nobody, therefore it'll surely be tuff for him.....don't blame the dude people......and am sure he had it tuff choosing btwn bimp and selly, but went for selly cuz of the west African thang.....

Abeg.....let the dude breath.

He's our boy..let us bash him. Nigerians don't tolerate irritable acts.

Ps- I hope you all are witnessing melvin's tonguelashing by we nigerians now. When its elikam\selly's turn, please don't go all natasha on us. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
dmalam:
haba bros
Na sis grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
Melvin just pulled off a Natasha on Africa.. LMAO..
MELVINO..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
Drahmah: I thought this was a reality show; aren't emotions allowed? He obviously finds it difficult to make replace decisions, and he is allowed to show that on tv because its a reality show, not a job interview. People just need to understand things better, and maybe it'll change judgments and perceptions...
What are you saying? undecided Record yourself uttering these same words and play the recording and listen to it. I am sure you wud dash yourself a hot slap!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
Melvin is very stupiidd, that's for sure.
Na for him head Save and Replace begin? Cuz if I can remember, it was introduced in BBA2, and we're in the eight season now. That's 7 seasons of Save and Replace! Spare me that bullshiyaaaat!!!

Anyway guys, please, let's vote Bimp massively! The password is Bimp.

Let's do this please!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
Drahmah: I thought this was a reality show; aren't emotions allowed? He obviously finds it difficult to make replace decisions, and he is allowed to show that on tv because its a reality show, not a job interview. People just need to understand things better, and maybe it'll change judgments and perceptions...
Then he should stay away from the HOH position, this game is not for the emotionally weak people. Do you understand how close he was to being put up for eviction? Abeg eh, emotions ko.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
You have never followed a live football match on NL then.

never
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
kosky:
Na sis grin
sowie, haba sis
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
sholay2011:
What are you saying? undecided Record yourself uttering these same words and play the recording and listen to it. I am sure you wud dash yourself a hot slap!
dude, swerve...you don't get paid to do this, surely?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

He's our boy..let us bash him. Nigerians don't tolerate irritable acts.

Ps- I hope you all are witnessing melvin's tonguelashing by we nigerians now. When its elikam\selly's turn, please don't go all natasha on us. Thank you.

Don't worry, I'm very good at tongue lashing too, I'm so good, I can even tongue lash ur arrz too.... undecided

Btw, Melvin saved her and not u....why did u even have to bring the tongue lashing thang in tho undecided...seizing this opportunity to stick ur saliva around ni

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Drahmah: dude, swerve...you don't get paid to do this, surely?
I get paid...by Seun Osewa undecided. Mschew!!!

@Modella...your comments are on point jare. Melvin, pls tell ur fellow housemates to always use power of NO on you so you don't come muttering like a confused person in the diary room.

As much as I dislike Nando, he handled save and replace well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
otumfour: U guys α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ bashing the guy too much mahn, it's not easy for him.....juz analyze this, Melvin is cool wit err body in the house, he holds no grudges wit nobody, therefore it'll surely be tuff for him.....don't blame the dude people......and am sure he had it tuff choosing btwn bimp and selly, but went for selly cuz of the west African thang.....

Abeg.....let the dude breath.
Anybody who attacks Melvin on this thread henceforth will have to deal with Ghanaians on this thread!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Anybody who attacks Melvin on this thread henceforth will have to deal with Ghanaians on this thread!
Oh...Melvin is now a ghanaian housemate? undecided I never knew...my bad! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

U got tht ryt M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ brother.....the dude didn't disappoint me mahn.......I said he's M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ favorite Nigerian rep and damn did he make me proud
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
otumfour:

Don't worry, I'm very good at tongue lashing too, I'm so good, I can even tongue lash ur arrz too.... undecided

Btw, Melvin saved her and not u....why did u even have to bring the tongue lashing thang in tho undecided...seizing this opportunity to stick ur saliva around ni

I wish I could make sense out of your post..

Mii raye oshi.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
I really wish Beverly was from another country. ..not Nigeria cos I just know ppl wud pick Melvin over her whereas she has done more to deserve the prize so far.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Melvin get luck say no be the real biggy if not so ehn,he for dey up for eviction.. Nansense
u just spoke my mind
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Truth is africans on other blogs love melvin. They think he's "sweet" and "kind" I cnt understand why we nigerians translate his attitude as "irritable" or "irritating"...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
sholay2011:
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
sholay2011: I really wish Beverly was from another country. ..not Nigeria cos I just know ppl wud pick Melvin over her whereas she has done more to deserve the prize so far.

ur very right, people fail 2 see she is also an inteligent person 4get d radio she has game more dan many people in d house.
dat said lets vote 4 bimps pls

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
Absolute power does surely corrupt absolutely.
Nando's behaviour was just horrible when he had powers as HOH but he has changed back to d sweet funny boy I had come to like.... Talk about abuse of power.
D boy just can't stop making me laugh since yesterday with his funny indian accent.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
dmalam:
sorry dude...i c u like d guy, i like his attitude but i like pokello's attitude mor!! team pokello cheesy grin

eeeeiishh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
Bimp is the only person worth saving jare.

TEAM BIMP!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
I am voting Bimp cos Ethiopia voted for my Dillish. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
sholay2011:
Guy...easy naa with your foul language....and it was me that liked her post!

Liking her post means ur endorsing tha foul mouth saga, undecided.....u shudn't even have come out nugga
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Drahmah: Truth is africans on other blogs love melvin. They think he's "sweet" and "kind" I cnt understand why we nigerians translate his attitude as "irritable" or "irritating"...
Only yeye 16 year old's or housewives dey think so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.