Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,016 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:38 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189107 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
What's Selly's obsession with Nigeria-Ghana. She always looks for an opportunity to fix Ghana whenever anything Nigeria is being discussed. They were talking about how Melvin said he appeared in "Tinsel" and someone asked what's that and a reply came, saying it was a Nigerian soap opera and Selly said, it's a Nigeria-Ghana soap opera. No it's not. The fact that we gave some Ghanian Actors the opportunity to appear in it doesn't make it a Nigerian soap opera. That girl needs to find a cure for her insecurities.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
I agree with pokello on this.

She wasn't in anyway malicious with that statement hence why she bluntly made it in front of Elikem.

She was angry that W/Africans (Beverly to be precise) to a bit discreet and logical about how they shout West Africa all the time alongside her gossips.
She believes the HMs have seen it as W/African alliance hence the gang up on them (w/africans). Yet West Africans are not even united in reality.

She feels regional alliances especially by East and S/Africans is killing her game as she wanted to ride with West Africans.

Elikem has been mature with his responses so far.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
I had a wonderful dream last night. Lemme gist y'all....
Hakeem was evicted, followed by Cleo. The highlights were shown and in Hakeem's highlights it shows him badmouthing Cleo to anyone that could listen. Cleo cries and i fall over from laughing.
Good dream, right?

*kidding oooo* cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ojesoj(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
for those who didnt watch bev and angelo passionately kissed after enough intake of buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ewwwwwww Stop
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
Heavy rain wan fall o..choi. And I really need to watch hakeem's muscles shrink when ik calls his name. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib:
Gbam!!! He survived last week with only zambia's vote and cleo is up this week so zambia will vote for their child..
Now if hakeem survives,let me see the country vote he got...
e go shock you when dey put say he get naija's vote

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nuzo':
I agree with pokello on this.

She wasn't in anyway malicious with that statement hence why she bluntly made it in front of Elikem.

She was angry that W/Africans (Beverly to be precise) to a bit discreet and logical about how they shout West Africa all the time alongside her gossips.
She believes the HMs have seen it as W/African alliance hence the gang up on them (w/africans). Yet West Africans are not even united in reality.

She feels regional alliances especially by East and S/Africans is killing her game as she wanted to ride with West Africans.

Elikem has been mature with his responses so far.

On this note, I actually agree with her.

Remember I once made this comment about Beverly and her big mouth when she was talking about how she saved Bassey on West Africa levels. And the bad part of it was that she said this shiottt RIGHT IN FRONT of Cleo, Pokello, Dillish and Nando.

What the phuck is it with this girl?

Also, during the Saturday party (the one before yesterday), she came to congratulate Elikem on his victory as HOH, and also talked about Melvin's victory, shouting, "West Africa we no dey carry last", and she did this shittt RIGHT IN FRONT OF POKELLO, MARIA, DILLISH!

This Beverly girl is one of the worst choices you can make as a teammate, not because of her skills, but because of her BIG MOUTH!
She's the type of person who will BLOW YOUR COVER WITH HER BIG MOUTH AND EMPTY HEAD!
She can NOT ever shut up!

Biko nu, where does Denrele keep picking these razz clowns from!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kslib: Kai,the sweetest thing that will happen to me on Monday Morning is if feza is up for eviction.. I cant wait to see the look on her evil face...
Who knows,the housemates might be saying in their minds "You are a gossip"... I cant wait for Monday.. Even if our reps are up,the fact that the evil witch "feza" is also up will console me..
on monday: this is big brother the following housemates up for eviction in alphabetical order are Beverly and Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
Miss_3v3: I am so fed up with all this shit from housemates, big brother admin and even the fans they are always talking crap about our reps and they love it when we fight. Even if we do not like a certain rep we need to vote for them because the less West Africans there, the more they will be easy targets to vote only. Heck I'll even vote for Beverley if our reps are not up. We are the only ones who are voting for the others and supporting yet they all want us out.
...thank u 4 dis, not because u mentioned bev, but because you've seen what d southerners r trying to do- "destroy us" ...westafricans will 4eever be united no matter what!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
Belvine33: e go shock you when dey put say he get naija's vote
lol.. Even bigyy himself know say play get level..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Belvine33: on monday: this is big brother the following housemates up for eviction in alphabetical order are Beverly and Melvin

Then in that case, the two won't be up as the Head of House will be forced to swap.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
spade:

On this note, I actually agree with her.

Remember I once made this comment about Beverly and her big mouth when she was talking about how she saved Bassey on West Africa levels. And the bad part of it was that she said this shiottt RIGHT IN FRONT of Cleo, Pokello, Dillish and Nando.

What the phuck is it with this girl?

Also, during the Saturday party (the one before yesterday), she came to congratulate Elikem on his victory as HOH, and also talked about Melvin's victory, shouting, "West Africa we no dey carry last", and she did this shittt RIGHT IN FRONT OF POKELLO, MARIA, DILLISH!

This Beverly girl is one of the worst choices you can make as a teammate, not because of her skills, but because of her BIG MOUTH!
She's the type of person who will BLOW YOUR COVER WITH HER BIG MOUTH AND EMPTY HEAD!
She can NOT ever shut up!

Wait oooh!!! Who even give denrele the power to dey choose who go represent us!!! Chai,denrele wey be mad man!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
spade:

Doesn't Denrele himself have "were". It is not a surprise.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ehh this Camera has been focusing on Bimp too much dem don steal 9jaa vote oooo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
I think we are only fooling ourselves with this West Africa united love thing, even atm Nigerians and Ghanaians are fighting on facebook smdh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
Miss_3v3: I think we are only fooling ourselves with this West Africa united love thing, even atm Nigerians and Ghanaians are fighting on facebook smdh
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
Miss_3v3: I think we are only fooling ourselves with this West Africa united love thing, even atm Nigerians and Ghanaians are fighting on facebook smdh

Too bad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Matter of fact, Beverly has made Melvin noticeable and a clear target by other HMs including W/African HMs...hence why the dude keeps distancing himself from Bev.
He also doesn't feel its his obligation to tell her to pipe low as this may be her strategy.

In a bid to remain relevant to HMs, she keeps giving out vital info to enemies while they silently lead her on and turn around to expose her behind her back.

Just a few seconds ago, she was gossiping about some Ruby HMs before Biggie called her to diary room.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abeg, I say this from the bottom of my heart... I really hope Melvin and Beverly are up on Monday so Beverly can finally bounce.

She needs to go before she ruins things for everyone with her big phucking mouth. Already, she's been the one shouting "West Africa Power!!" in front of non-Westerners.

She's just too dumb to know there are certain things you shouldn't say in front of certain people.
This girl no sabi CODE one bit, and she's going to put others in serious trouble.

Let me tell you now... The conspiracy against Nigerians was unwittingly ignited by Beverly's stupiidiity and verbal recklessness.

A good case in point about her lack of wisdom in knowing what to discuss with whom, was when she started gossiping about Selly and Pokello immediately after they left on Friday; and she was sooo stupiidd to do this in front of Cleo (Selly's best friend). Cleo then went on to gist Selly about the toxic gossip on Saturday, and that was when Selly began telling Bassey about her history with Beverly.

This girl is completely tactless.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
9ja4eva:

Too bad
Indeed lol oh well maybe 2020
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Belvine33: on monday: this is big brother the following housemates up for eviction in alphabetical order are Beverly and Melvin

I actually pray that happens so Hakeem (or the new head of house) will be forced to save one of them and replace with someone. Sad thing is whether its Hakeem or someone else in his alliance, they'd put Bassey or Dellish up. Oh well,at least we'd only have to worry about one!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2013

That's why I'm saying forget about this West African alliance. if our rep gets to the finals we'll still get Ghana's vote, there are enough Nigerian in Ghana to make that possible and besides we can still rig Ghana from here, I don't think Sierra Leone will be difficult to get also.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Miss_3v3: Indeed lol oh well maybe 2020

Hopefully! We are own own enemies. Too Sad!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
The show has started.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
Beverly talks too much...I think dats her only problem, and dat will be her downfall...but honestly I could care less besides doze housemates r not dumb...they r fully aware dat nigerians have not been nominated, they r also aware of d west african ish going on so just cuz bev said smfyn doesn't mean they were never aware.

Abeg d show don start...I pray hakeem leaves #fingerscrossed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
miss sparkle: Beverly talks too much...I think dats her only problem, and dat will be her downfall...but honestly I could care less besides doze housemates r not dumb...they r fully aware dat nigerians have not been nominated, they r also aware of d west african ish going on so just cuz bev said smfyn doesn't mean they were never aware.

Abeg d show don start...I pray hakeem leaves #fingerscrossed

How many going?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
spade: Abeg, I say this from the bottom of my heart... I really hope Melvin and Beverly are up on Monday so Beverly can finally bounce.

She needs to go before she ruins things for everyone with her big phucking mouth. Already, she's been the one shouting "West Africa Power!!" in front of non-Westerners.

She's just too dumb to know there are certain things you shouldn't say in front of certain people.
This girl no sabi CODE one bit, and she's going to put others in serious trouble.

Let me tell you now... The conspiracy against Nigerians was unwittingly ignited by Beverly's stupiidiity and verbal recklessness.

A good case in point about her lack of wisdom in knowing what to discuss with who, was when she started gossiping about Selly and Pokello immediately after they left on Friday; and she was sooo stupiidd to do this in front of Cleo (Selly's best friend). Cleo then went on to gist Selly about the toxic gossip on Saturday, and that was when Selly began telling Bassey about her history with Beverly.

I disagree with the bolded. Do not blame beverly for the other housemates' insecurities and conspiracies..beverly's friends in the house are melvin, bassey and the namibian girls, and not the west africans. She talks about west africans yeah? isn't selly a west african? Bolt nko? Yet she doesn't hide how she feels about selly and bolt to the others. She has not in anyway formed an alliance with west africans, she saved bassey as a friend and not as a west african. Bla bla bla..

Beverly talks too much, agreed..she says a lot of unnecessary things, agreed, but don't put this present house chaos on her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Alright folks. Its showtime.

ALl una permutations, analysis and predictions since morning, na now we go sabi wetin dey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
spade: Abeg, I say this from the bottom of my heart... I really hope Melvin and Beverly are up on Monday so Beverly can finally bounce.

A good case in point about her lack of wisdom in knowing what to discuss with whom, was when she started gossiping about Selly and Pokello immediately after they left on Friday; and she was sooo stupiidd to do this in front of Cleo (Selly's best friend). Cleo then went on to gist Selly about the toxic gossip on Saturday, and that was when Selly began telling Bassey about her history with Beverly.

bros, uv made my day...uv spoken well and hv poured out my tot

COME BACK HOME BEVERLY!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
Why an artiste from Tanzania? Does it mean Nando is going home>
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
Afam4eva: Why an artiste from Tanzania? Does it mean Nando is going home>

These things are planned ahead of time.
But you'd never know if they rigged east Africa for Hakeem. Lmaooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.