Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,779 members, 7,915,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:48 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197033 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2013
If Selly is up, i urge you Nigerians to please vote for her! We gotta show that we are the real "West African Muthaphuckers" and we run this.
Can't really say I'd vote Elikem tho, to be honest.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2013
Angelo nominates elikem and natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2013
angelo nominates elikem (returning d favor,lol) and natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2013
Elikem will b up 4 possible eviction dis week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2013
elikem nominates sulu and natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2013
Elikem nominates Natasha and sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2013
C'est moi:
angelo nominates elikem (returning d favor,lol) and natasha

Please don't tell me angelo gave that cleaning strategy reason again for nominating natasha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2013
choi! natasha wil be up dis wk o.3noms alwedi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2013
If Cleo and Sulu are up by this evening, let's see who Zambia will choose. They would be very wise to pick Sulu tho.

Chai, see the people viewing this thread
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2013
oneal nominates pokello and elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yes. Annabel is a bigger fish to fry

& shame on Bassey for not spilling the secret. Some friend he is!

I personally wouldn't blame him if he saves Annabel. he doesn't know of Annabel's plans to get rid of the Nigerians. So that won't influence is decision, and besides, he's closer to her than Cleo. so you shouldn't blame he saves her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2013
Oneal nominates pokello and elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2013
Natasha is definitely going this time around.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2013
sulu nominates natasha and pokello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2013
Sulu nominates Natasha and pokello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2013
We are voting 4 either ELIKEM(d tailor) and SELLY... Let us show them werre west african muthaphukass....Nigeria please let's do it for ghana...I cant believe I'm saying this but please let's do it for GHANA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2013
mevems:

I personally wouldn't blame him if he saves Annabel. he doesn't know of Annabel's plans to get rid of the Nigerians. So that won't influence is decision, and besides, he's closer to her than Cleo. so you shouldn't blame he saves her.

This is where i blame Bassey.
Maybe he was secretly hoping to gain something from this. Mtchewww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2013
Afam4eva: Natasha is definitely going this time around.

Bros, you no sabi read this game.
Please keep quiet.

Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2013
1. Selly- Oneal(he HOH can save himself) n Pokello(she instigated a rift between everyone in d RH when they came back from DH)
2. Natasha- Elikem(he calls her a witch because she survives nominations) n Pokello(she overheard her while she told Elikem that Elikem should have swapped Natasha instead of Angelo) she simply doesn't like 2 of them n is uncomfortable around them.
3.Pokello- Natasha( she gossips a lot) n Sulu (He's competition). She said it with a very strong mouth. Maybe she was wishing it was Melvin n Bev she was calling....lol
4. Angelo-Elikem(returning the favour for him being swapped) n Natasha(she's competition, n didn't dress up last night as if she knew she wasn't going).
5. Elikem- Natasha(she still tries to get everyone to forcefully like her) n Sulu(he's a strong player and competition) he calls Biggie Afour? Does that mean Bigbrother in ghanaian?
6. Oneal- Pokello(she's getting conceited becos of the times she's survived) n Elikem( didn't get his big grammar...I think he said something like' of all the housemates that he compromised that on him....
7. Sulu( Natasha shocked, so shocked. He said it has reached the time to play the game, there is no sister sister or brother brother again) n Pokello (She's competition n missing home)
Sulu na clown

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2013
O'neal, Angelo and Pokello dont buy face and act all up... always quik to nominate and give valid reasons.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2013
Hahahaha..I was wrong about natasha being forgotten..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2013
Afam4eva: Natasha is definitely going this time around.
hian! to think i was jst routing 4 her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2013
*selly_ oneal(hoh) pokello ( gossips to cos feud)

*natasha_ties her wrapper well, running like mama iyabo, y did u waste time, biggie asked. I ws in d toilet when u called. elikem, he called me a witch cos I survived many evictions n pokello ( she said elikem shd ve swapped me, they hate me.

*pokello_ painting face as usual, natasha ( gossips at d slightest opportunity sulu (competition? ) complained she didn't like her look b4 Africa ds morning, in towel, no make up

*angelo_ elikem,( to return his favor of swapping me, lol) n natasha (dramatic opportunist)

*elikem_ natasha (she forces everybody to like her) n sulu (he s a strong player n competition.

*oneal_ pokello ( she s strong) n elikem ( compromised around me, whatever it means)

*sulu_ natasha ( it's a game) n pokello ( bla bla bla, 2 reasons rejected n finally, she s competition

natasha, pokello n elikem leading here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2013
Kslib:
Melvin is up.. 3 people nominated him.. Cleo,bimp and nando...
Cleo got 6 people nominating her, while Annabel had 4 nominations!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2013
Natasha,pokello n elikem are up in d ruby house........i guess oneal will swap Natasha for selly or sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2013
Beverly dey use juju or she get beta strategy cos nobody is looking her way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2013
StateOfMind: Hahahaha..I was wrong about natasha being forgotten..
me too! she's so up.4noms
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:47am On Jul 08, 2013
pinky lips: Natasha,pokello n elikem are up in d ruby house........i guess oneal will swap Natasha for selly or sulu

Oneal owes selly...sulu or angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:47am On Jul 08, 2013
miss sparkle: We are voting 4 either ELIKEM(d tailor) and SELLY... Let us show them werre west african muthaphukass....Nigeria please let's do it for ghana...I cant believe I'm saying this but please let's do it for GHANA
SECONDED! #TeamWA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2013
Prepare popcorn and drinks this evening when your boy Melvin being dramatic and acting all confused whe he has to swap!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2013
russello:
SECONDED! #TeamWA
I hope other West Africans are feeling this #TeamWA ish oo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2013
fork adict: @safarigirl,
I have sent you a PM when i get your response Ill give you the details.

Dude u need to make sure u ain't sending it to d wrong people ooo...
saree send temitope naa..

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.