Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185636 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2013
Kslib: I wanna send this thing to one ghanaian so that they also can help us when our rep is up next time...
Pls and pls,send it to only the people you trust... We're brothers,that the reason i'm doing this.. Nobody shld tell me not to send it cos my mind has been made...
@otumfour and GHpatroit,you guys shld pm me so i can reply...
We must teach pokello a lesson!!!!

thnx but No thnx mate, GHP sent it to me already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2013
miss sparkle: Pokello - Elikem ; if there's 1 person I don't see with the 300,000 dollars, its beverly..melvin maybe but beverly is not a factor! She made dis comment when she referred to us as african muthaphukkas..

Now even doe beverly might not win this money, we must ensure dat d duck face pokello leaves b4 bev does!! #Dats all

Beverly dug her grave with her mouth, just like Pokello nailed her coffin with her stupiiddity.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2013
"A Caterpillar tractor in d hands of a child will most probably end up not serving its intended purpose" - russello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2013
miss sparkle: ...looool , na me fear pass o...please do u know what time bigge announces the winners of d crush wall??

I think its after the task on thurs, not so sure though. Angelo and oneal will win in ruby, but I hope melvin doesn't. Wth does selly want to discuss with him in private. We both know angelo will surely picking bev, but I'm so scared to watch the session cos It may change how I feel about her if she messes up.

As for pastor and pastor mrs, I have no words for them..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

I think its after the task on thurs, not so sure though. Angelo and oneal will win in ruby, but I hope melvin doesn't. Wth does selly want to discuss with him in private. We both know angelo will surely picking bev, but I'm so scared to watch the session cos It may change how I feel about her if she messes up.

As for pastor and pastor mrs, I have no words for them..
...I don't think she's gonna do anything silly...I'm sure lips r gonna be locked togeda doe...my own problem is d conversation, I'm just wandering what their gonna talk about?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2013
Kslib:
What did she say??Did she say she wants to meet him OR melvin said he wants to meet her.. If its the latter,i thought melvin has already told her that the reason he wanted to meet her in RR intially was cos he wanted to question her about what he's been hearing about her and the controversy btw her/sulu/nando...

Selly wants to meet with him. In diamond house, they are voting only oneal and angelo, so melvin has no interest..in ruby house they are voting feza, melvin and beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2013
That unthinkable moment when Angelo pick Bassey instead of Bev for the rendezvous. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2013
Una think say Zimbos no get thier own Agressive voting technique? Well after dis last eviction am officially scared Of Angello. Pokello and Angello are d strongers for now think, until we c how Melvin fares
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2013
russello: That unthinkable moment when Angelo pick Bassey instead of Bev for the rendezvous. undecided
LMAO!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2013
miss sparkle: ...I don't think she's gonna do anything silly...I'm sure lips r gonna be locked togeda doe...my own problem is d conversation, I'm just wandering what their gonna talk about?

In beverrie's words..they are both dancers, and have a lot of things in common...wierdness I suppose..

Angelo isn't a gossip, so it sure can't be about the other housemates. They can discuss all the dance moves in this world, even choreograph them but should please spare africa the disgusting kissing session they watched on saturday. A light peck should do, but then.....fingers crossed ....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2013
Rubies Crush wall Session
Selly - Melvin times 2
Sulu - Feza & Beverly
Angelo - Beverly times 2
Natasha - Feza & Melvin
Pokello - Melvin times 2
Elikem - Melvin times 2
Oneal - Feza times 2
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2013
Kslib: I wanna send this thing to one ghanaian so that they also can help us when our rep is up next time...
Pls and pls,send it to only the people you trust... We're brothers,that the reason i'm doing this.. Nobody shld tell me not to send it cos my mind has been made...
@otumfour and GHpatroit,you guys shld pm me so i can reply...
We must teach pokello a lesson!!!!
What the f*ck is wrong with Kslib ?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2013
Diamonds Crush wall session
Bassey - Angelo times 2
Annabel - Oneal times 2
Beverly - Angelo and Oneal
Dillish - Angelo &Oneal
Nando - Oneal & Angelo
Melvin - Oneal & Angelo
Cleo - Oneal & Angelo
Feza - Oneal & Angelo
Bimp - Oneal & Angelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2013
otumfour:

the hair around ur balls undecided

u r mentally deranged....i hrd u guyz hv rashes around urs, ask elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Selly selly selly selly selly! Please Bigbrother allow this girl rest na! Is it because she is sharing what her MAMA gave her..and now you are Jealous Biggie please if you want her..just tell her in the Diary section..she will willingly give IT to you!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahaa AM SORRY FOR GHANA!! LMAO!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Why da hell did the rubies choose melvin nah?
Guys,pls who brought that plan? Is it selly or pokello?
I pray melvin chooses natasha... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2013
Oneal, Angelo n Melvin have the most crushes....as I weep for melvin.
I'd rather he take natasha dan selly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2013
god_of_music: Selly selly selly selly selly! Please Bigbrother allow this girl rest na! Is it because she is sharing what her MAMA gave her..and now you are Jealous Biggie please if you want her..just tell her in the Diary section..she will willingly give IT to you!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahaa AM SORRY FOR GHANA!! LMAO!!
Stop it please!!!! I dey beg..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2013
safarigirl: Oneal, Angelo n Melvin have the most crushes....as I weep for melvin.
I'd rather he take natasha dan selly
Me sef shock when rubies begin choose melvin like purwater... Abeg na who plan am.. Selly or pokello?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2013
Kslib:
Me sef shock when rubies begin choose melvin like purwater... Abeg na who plan am.. Selly or pokello?

SELLY
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2013
Kslib:

I think the choose Melvin for Selly, Sulu and Nando and Praye Tietia will be very upset.......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2013
AFUA1979:

I think the choose Melvin for Selly, Sulu and Nando and Praye Tietia will be very upset.......
he MUST pick Natasha...i hope he's mortified by thw sight of her burnt face, blonde weave and pink lipstick wey she resemble mrs. chucky....bleached ashi!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
safarigirl: he MUST pick Natasha...i hope he's mortified by thw sight of her burnt face, blonde weave and pink lipstick wey she resemble mrs. chucky....bleached ashi!
Lmao!!!.. Abeg modify your post abeg.. I no want make this thread derail again.. I beg..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
I actually dont know why Melvin didn't go for Dillish. Mehn...i like that girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
AFUA1979:

Why does selly want to meet him? I tire for this babe ooh!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
god_of_music: Selly selly selly selly selly! Please Bigbrother allow this girl rest na! Is it because she is sharing what her MAMA gave her..and now you are Jealous Biggie please if you want her..just tell her in the Diary section..she will willingly give IT to you!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahaa AM SORRY FOR GHANA!! LMAO!!

when, pokello insulted west africa we all got pissed, if this animal attacks my beloved Ghana again ehn....btw, I knorr say u be dmalam, alt account abi undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
mevems:

SELLY
Melvin sef no even pick her for crush wall session!!!
I just keep praying he chooses natasha!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
dmalam:

u r mentally deranged....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

An aboki tryna throw insults around grin grin grin grin grin

I forgive u, now go back and make some bombs grin grin grin grin grin and keep killing urselves grin grin grin grin grin boko'fied animal.... grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
After the diamonds agreed to vote for Oneal and Angelo, so that Feza can meet Oneal, and Beverly can meet Angelo, Annabel went ahead still to crush on Oneal twice just to ruin the chance of both Angelo and Beverly in RR.
What is wrong with this girl

I just dey pity d girl sha cry

btw, thanks to Bassey who voted Oneal twice to ensure a tie grin

So, Angelo, Melvin, and Oneal for RR
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
abbeynoni: I actually dont know why Melvin didn't go for Dillish. Mehn...i like that girl.

Five weeks into the game, and people are still clueless on how this crush wall thing works?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
russello: After the diamonds agreed to vote for Oneal and Angelo, so that Feza can meet Oneal, and Beverly can meet Angelo, Annabel went ahead still to crush on Oneal twice just to ruin the chance of both Angelo and Beverly in RR.
What is wrong with this girl

I just dey pity d girl sha cry

btw, thanks to Bassey who voted Oneal twice to ensure a tie grin

So, Angelo, Melvin, and Oneal for RR

Don't you mean "Bassey who voted angelo twice"?

And yes, I always knew Annabel still ain't gotten over Angelo (even after the fake answers she gave Bssey during the interview), just like she still ain't gotten over the Melvin swap.
The girl strikes me as a monstrously vindictive person.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
Melvin is like every real Nigerian I know. Nothing about him is fake. I see a lot of my characters in him. I like him a lot #NoHomo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.